• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers arent good for you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
It's fair enough to stay away from the KH threads and sections. The problems is that people can put spoilers in the thread titles and it's easy to unfortunately see these titles while you are browsing the forums... So the best way to absolutely avoid spoilers is to stay away from the forums!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'll take anything up to the Japanese launch.

This is actually the first time I MIGHT be spoiled. I usually just find out about games a bit before hand. But after joining here (WAY after KH2 came out) I found out how deep the semi-hardcore gamer info can go.

I'll probably just stay off or just in some fanfic until I get the game (except for BBS, I know I won't be getting that. Unless someone surprises me and gets me a PSP)

but now I have to beat the game quickly. Or I will be so behind everyone.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Masta will be M.I.A. for about 1 month after the game comes out. Maybe more.xD

Alpha_Sonix

I live in Europe so, I'll probably be getting it last. In that case, it would depend on if any of you would get the Japanese version, if so I'll have to stay out of this section and other section on Kingdom Hearts websites, the only one I'm going to spoil my self on is Coded and I've already played the original version of COM so I'll be okay with that as well.

Malevolence

Raw Life
We'll I dont know about you guys, but Im staying on this only for when they announce the release dates or just new info (besides trailers, gameplay, etc.)

But I feel kinda crappy cause I just saw the trailers for both games. =(

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I live in Europe so, I'll probably be getting it last. In that case, it would depend on if any of you would get the Japanese version, if so I'll have to stay out of this section and other section on Kingdom Hearts websites, the only one I'm going to spoil my self on is Coded and I've already played the original version of COM so I'll be okay with that as well.

Ditto, although I'll probably avoid Coded spoilers also. The game's set to be international, so I can hold on. I remember when Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in the States. Spoilers began seeping into peoples' avatars and MSN personal messages. Oh how I hate it when that happens.

-- Andy

LionHeart14

yeah, i wasnt really into KH when KH2 came out, so i didnt have any problems with spoilers, but when the new games come out, im gonna have to be extra careful. my advice, avoid forums, info websites, and also, youtube videos having to do with the game. i have been very very very slightly spoiled of FFVIII because of some videos, so i find it best just to avoid watching videos having to do with the game

edit: alright saying i had no problems with spoilers is wrong. uhmmm i watched my neighbor beat the game, so i saw the ending to KH2before playing KH1 >_< lol but other then that, you know.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah YouTube. How it burned when the words "Kingdom Hearts 2 ending video" appeared on screen, tagged to seemingly unrelated videos.

-- Andy

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I don't really care about spoilers, actually.

I only got into KH about a year ago, so I never had to deal with spoilers, for the most part. I didn't even go online until then, either, so I didn't know KH existed.

However, I will probably keep myself scarce around here when 358/2 Days comes out, because that's the only one that I really want to play. I want to play Coded, but I could never afford to buy a cell phone that would be able to handle the game, or the game itself. I'm kinda cheap. I don't really care about getting spoilers on BbS, because I'm not as interested in their part of the story.

So, all I can suggest for you, just as everyone else has, is to just avoid forums and any place that could give you spoilers until you're done with playing yourself- or learn to deal with the fact that people will post spoilers as soon as they hear about them and you will find out if you stay on.

OneWingedAngel45

It's gonna be so hard to stay off this website when the games come out...but I will be strong and beat the temptation. lol
I do not want anybody to spoil it for me so it will be worth it. All I need to know is the North American release date for Days and I will be off faster than you can say SPOILER ALERT!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well as for me, I Dont' care if the game(and that means BBS,Days and Coded although right now I'm not getting Days or Coded.) is spoiled for me, ha.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I don't really care about BBS, since I don't own a PSP, but I'm staying clear of any 358/2 Days or Coded spoilers.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
True in a way. Spoilers aren't good for you if you spoil it so much for yourself. I think it'd should be kept at a limit. I remember when people try to spoil me but I watched all of the Japanese version of the opening for KH2. Boy did I learn my lesson there, wait until I get the game. XD But other times, it's fun and it makes you curious and interested in the game!

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i like spoilers because no matter how much i see im still gonna get it.
But im stll a little conservative of them to make shure i dont know to much because when i play it it will be boring.:thumbdown:

Anagram

Banned
It's gonna be so hard to stay off this website when the games come out...
Maybe for u when they come out i'll disappear for about 2 weeks.

like spoilers because no matter how much i see im still gonna get it.
Agreed.

-Calafas-

Its a Kingdom Hearts forum.... ppl are gonna have fuckin orgasms when the leaks start. Most users want them.

I on the other hand dont really care about spoilers, if I accidentally see them, oh well, I plan on downloading 358/2 the day its released/leaked anyway...

Anagram

Banned
Its a Kingdom Hearts forum.... ppl are gonna have fuckin orgasms when the leaks start. Most users want them.
True.

I on the other hand dont really care about spoilers, if I accidentally see them, oh well, I plan on downloading 358/2 the day its released/leaked anyway
u don't accidentally see a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back