• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers arent good for you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ifly

Awards
When KHII wasnt released yet in my country I saw a very bad spoiler on the web- Roxas as an org member. I was very upset when I bought the game and I already knew that. I was like ruining the mystery of the game. I guess the best way to evade from doing that again is to stop watching websites and more like that, like, Screenshots of games, info or anything else. Do you agree or am I wrong on something?

Rix

:)
Awards
well, if you do really wanna avoid all of that, the first step is to avoid forums like these :3

Myself will do my best to avoid spoilers when the games are out in Japan.

Awards
Well, to avoid the same thing, I just sort of stayed off KHI altogether when it came out in the states, and came back when the excitement had died down a little. I got spoiled a tiny bit, but nothing too major.

I think if you want to rule out being spoiled altogether, just stay off the internet until whatever one you're waiting for comes out.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Days/Coded coming out in Japan = me staying the hell out of these forums :D other fandom sites in general like deviantart are also hazardous. You don't want spoilers, stay off the internet XD golden rule

My point exactly, it is by the persons choice if he/she clikcs on to the link of the spoiler.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Yeah after seeing Xion's real face it started to hit me really, I'm probably going to leave KHI for a while soon. I mean BbS won't be out for AGES meaning I could even be gone for a year XD

The only reason I'm really sticking around atm is in hopes of a Re:CoM European release.

aros46

don't bother me. I already saw all of Re: CoM cutcenes i japanese.still getting the game though

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
And most of us give into temptation and look at them, anyway. D:

I know thats right. When BBS and Days are released I might have to stay off here for a while, due to the fact thet noobs do not know how to use them and will ruin things for everyone. Dx

Rix

:)
Awards
And most of us give into temptation and look at them, anyway. D:

True dat D:

Hmmm.. I have to resist the temptation when that time comes. Or stay away from here for a while.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thankfully I wasn't involved with KHI when KH2 came out. cause I spoil everything for myself when it comes to things like this.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I tend to lap up any bit of information I can before Japanese launch, but consider anything after that a spoiler. Unfortunately in KH2's case, I think they revealed far too much. We need surprise, worlds we weren't expecting, etc. It's great getting shocks every now and then through magazine scans, but it's even better finding out stuff whilst you're playing the game. It keeps you on your toes =) or so to speak.

-- Andy

DaDarkDude

Well, when the new ones come out, I'll avoid any KH related threads... It just pisses me off how some people don't use the spoiler tags. A lot of stuff have already been ruined for me, yet, I always end up back here anyways :p
Facebook can also be hazardous for spoilers... Well, in my case at least :p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Internet period will try to spoil it for you. If I were you I'd just unhook my Internet connection until I beat it xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back