• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers arent good for you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
When KHIII is about to come out (if it ever does :eek:hmy:) I'm not going to go to come to KHU KHI and read about the news and stuff. I want KHIII to be a suprise!

Malevolence

Raw Life
We'll I know RE COM is coming to the U.S very soon, so I watched the whole story, boss battles, cutscenes etc. on youtube...I completely spoiled everything, but Im still going to buy it and play it.

Trimms

When KHII wasnt released yet in my country I saw a very bad spoiler on the web- Roxas as an org member. I was very upset when I bought the game and I already knew that. I was like ruining the mystery of the game. I guess the best way to evade from doing that again is to stop watching websites and more like that, like, Screenshots of games, info or anything else. Do you agree or am I wrong on something?

At the moment anything they show us isn't necessarily a tremendous spoiler, or they wouldn't show it to us in the first place. Once the games actually come out is when you'll want to avoid the spoilers.

LionHeart14

didn't they say that the secret ending was kind of... uh... the ending to BBS pretty much? why would they show that to us if thats the ending?? then again, its not like anyone has any idea what exactly is happening there. but... idk.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
didn't they say that the secret ending was kind of... uh... the ending to BBS pretty much? why would they show that to us if thats the ending?? then again, its not like anyone has any idea what exactly is happening there. but... idk.

No, we dont know if that happens at the beginning or the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back