• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiral Dream Designs - Greatest Shop In Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: \/~Spiral Dream Designs~\/

Thanks alot! I've never had a pressie before. You're the last person i thought i'd get one off, but, still thanks so much ^^

I agree the background is a little difficult to work with. If it was my own tag i was making, i might've taken a little bit more time to try and create colours, but it was a request. It's a shame about the background because the stock is so good, i love stocks of bands playing live, so much action in them.

Btw, the tag is awesome!

Ps. No requests for me? T_T

Well, after working for about 10 minutes trying to get colors and working with everything I could think of, I still got really bland or ugly colors. Black and white seemed like the best option since it wouldn't rob the tag of so much action and would still look good. I had other versions where I had the orange of her mic showing or her hair and such, but I didn't like them so I scrapped them.

It looks kind of dark on my computer screen, but I might have lowered the brightness on my computer monitor or something. Text was just to identify that it was Eli's. I really didn't care how good it looked since it serves it's purpose without being hideous and I had originally intended to leave text out anyways.

You're welcome.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

How's this?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m306/JohnnyStooge/bet203-1.jpg

I know it's in Johnny Stooge's album, but he said I could use it.

Thanks, that helps out greatly. Should be up by my edit.

EDIT: Myth's tag
MythNerotag.png

Attempting to broaden the horizons on my smudging, peaking some results, again experimenting lols.

Last edited:

Twilight12

Here you go Twilight12
teratwilightrequestdd5.png

Avy
63357736jo7.png

hope you like it

Here another vr if don't like colors cause they don't blend well to me.
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1963/teravr2sz9.png

Wow, its really good! the colors blend perfectly but one question, what happened to the other pic ?? :\ it looks good like this just wondered what happed.
Backround/Color i love it! you can barley see the text thouh but other than that 9/10 :D

Just reped ya! :D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

KT you shouldn't use filters when you smudge but,in your case it blends out nicely.

Hmmm I see what you mean, I was never really notorious with my smudging which beckons some practice. At the same time, you'd want to try for yourself as to distinguish a certain from another, partially at the cost of quality in my case.

Twilight12

The one you wanted in the background was too small and it wouldn't blend in right.
The 2nd pic? the other green robot/digimon dude? or that balck and green backround?
cause im talking about the other digimon.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

KT you shouldn't use filters when you smudge but,in your case it blends out nicely.
Here ya go Agent007
sumdgetagto9.png

Avy
sumdgetagavyfd0.png

Hope ya like it.

Awesome!! Thanks a ton Kaz!!------ Ah I can't rep you right now. I will get to it tomorrow night!

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Here ya go Agent007
sumdgetagto9.png

Avy
sumdgetagavyfd0.png

Hope ya like it.

I might try this too. I'm bored from having no requests xD

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Nah, just the request. I like the stock xD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Do you think I can join? I'm adequate. The sig (sans text) is my most recent work. I'm working on my text skills now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back