• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiral Dream Designs - Greatest Shop In Existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Re: \/~Spiral Dream Designs~\/

Fatal_Blade's tag:
Fatal_Bladetag-1.png

Towards the end, I was like, "Where the hell do I put the text??" :/ personally I think of typography as my worst part.

That is a beautiful sig, thanks I'll wear it as soon as possible.

- Rep has been given =].

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

Eli, hope you like this:
elipressie.png

I got bored and since you gave me the stock. I'm half asleep and starving because of lifeguarding so sorry if it's not incredibly awesome. I might make something else with this stock for myself later though. I haven't decided. The background made it difficult to manipulate colors so black and white.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

Eli, hope you like this:
elipressie.png

I got bored and since you gave me the stock. I'm half asleep and starving because of lifeguarding so sorry if it's not incredibly awesome. I might make something else with this stock for myself later though. I haven't decided. The background made it difficult to manipulate colors so black and white.
The only thing wrong with it to me is the text, and tone down the brightness a bit.

Geocillin

Sorry Noviax, but I was kinda busy...also you can have someone else do it also, since my result isn't really good. I don't really like playing around with dark colors.
Noviac.png

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Man. I've been doing Myth's request for a while...>: still haven't found anything that clicks and I dislike doing crappy work. Would it be possible to suggest a change in stock?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Eli, hope you like this:
elipressie.png

Thanks alot! I've never had a pressie before. You're the last person i thought i'd get one off, but, still thanks so much ^^

I agree the background is a little difficult to work with. If it was my own tag i was making, i might've taken a little bit more time to try and create colours, but it was a request. It's a shame about the background because the stock is so good, i love stocks of bands playing live, so much action in them.

Btw, the tag is awesome!

Ps. No requests for me? T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back