• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path To Dawn (Rp thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Can't Give You're Heart To No One -~

Leaping to the right, the dog-wolf avoided the blue-haired girl; while this original target (a brunette) was talking to one of the other meisters. Lips curling back into a snarl, he leaped forward and clawed her shoulder. Sliding, he rounded to face the girl, seeing a meister and weapon team near her.

"Mind if I help?" The boy asked, shortly followed by his weapon saying, "If not we will stay out of the way."

The girl smiled and answered, "Sure, just watch out for his claws and teeth." Lips curling back, he crouched low to the ground and sized up his new opponents. The boy with the scythe was the obvious threat, but he wasn't about to go easy on either of the pups. He knew that the girl recognized him, and thus why'd she have interfered with him going after the other girl.

Howling a bit, he sent a sphere of music into the air; and was thrilled when it started playing appropriate music for the occasion. He noticed two kids had wandered off, but paid them no mind. Leaping forward again, he watched the girl get in the way, protecting the boy even as she protected herself by throwing her arms in front of her.

Biting down, he felt the swell of crimson liquid enter his mouth. Letting go, he jumped away and dove at the boy, intent on knocking him over. "Jev, look out!" Raine called, instantly working on charging up an ice-based attack.

~- Feeling Cornered and Rushed -~

Raine was grateful when Jev and Love joined into the fight; she wasn't expecting help but that was silly. This mission was based on teamwork, so it should've been expected. Nodding her thanks, she answered cheerfully, "Sure, just watch out for his claws and teeth!" She then focused back on the dog, she had a sinking feeling on whom he was; and it troubled her.

She stood there tense, trying to judge what he was thinking so she could anticipate his movements. Watching the sphere enter the air, she cursed softly at the music floating down from it. So it was him. "Jev, don't drop your guard, he's a dangerous opponent." Raine warned. Focusing back on their opponent, she quickly moved in front of the meister and felt the dog's teeth close around her wrist, going straight to the bone.

A snarl tearing free, the girl glared the dog back and growled, "Bad dog." She danced a few feet to the right. Watching him jump back and to the left, before he dove straight for Jev again. Calling out a warning, she remembered an ancient chant she'd been taught in her childhood. Closing her eyes, she whispered the words and felt the ice gathering in the palm of her hand.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Race smiles as he gets ever closer to the woman that he's attempting to slam, but something knocks him out of the way. Hard. He quickly puts the question of what just happened out of his mind and shifts his body to allow him to absorb most of the impact and send it into the air as he slams into the nearest wall in a crouch. He quickly looks to the Witch that he had attempted to blindside and sees a bit of surprise in her eyes. It was obvious that she didn't do anything to stop him. So with that he looks around quickly but sees nothing out of the ordinary. But then something catches his attention. He jerks his head towards the top of one of the distant buildings where he sees a person dressed in a tattered cloak that hides the features save for the person's weapon.

"No..."

Race jumps in the spot to once again climb the buildings until he himself stands on the room of his own building, staring the person two buildings over down. He knows that stance, but the owner can't be standing there. The owner is dead! But before Race can think the man grips the shaft of the scythe a little tighter before launching himself at the young man, careful not to let the wind blow off his cload. Race just stands there in shock as the man flies throught the air until finally something tells him to move. He quickly judges the distance between himself and the man before deciding to do something only an idiot would do. He falls backwards off the edge of the building just in time to avoid the slash from the scythe.

Muramasa

"Sure, just watch out for his claws and teeth!"

Jev felt a grin come across his face and said "Noted". Seeing how the others are keeping the witch occupied, I'm glad Raine doesn't mind us helping her out here. It wasn't until the dog started howling that Jev took notice of the sphere and the music spilling out of it. Just what kind of dog is this? Never have I seen a sphere like that before thought Jev, having taken his eyes off the dog for a minute to stare up at the sphere. Right then he heard Raine issue out a warning, "Jev, don't drop your guard, he's a dangerous opponent." and barely had time to register the dog leaping at him and Raine getting in its way.

Splashes of blood hit the ground, sending Jev out of his shock long enough to see the dog tear free of holding Raine's wrist in its mouth.

Wha-What just happened!? Why did she protect me! "Raine!" he said aloud, without really hearing himself say it. He watched her dance away over to the right a bit while saying "Bad Dog". He got her bad, all because I took my eyes off of him for a minute! Jev's eyes narrowed at the dog in anger and was more than ready to make it regret touching Raine.

Seeing the dog come at him again, Jev timed it just right to step out of the way and move in front of Raine. Having heard Raine's warning at the same time, Jev just shook his head and said softly "Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make him pay for hurting you in my place". Watching the dog whirl around an let out a growl, Jev gave it a cold smile. "Yeah that's right, I'm not gonna just stand here and let you tear out my throat".

"I know your angry Jev, but pissing it off isn't-" piped in Love, getting cut off by Jev. "I don't care, I'm not watching Raine get hurt because of me" said Jev, aiming his guns for the dog. "See if you can dodge this!" shouted Jev, firing away at the dog. One of the stray bullets hit a tree dead center, making the tree come crashing forward above the dog.

I will do everything I can to keep my friends safe!

Abhorsen

"If I am to lead the attack then lets go" replied Touketsu.

He charged in his sword chacking and popping with soul energy. He was in Septem's face in seconds raising a knee to her chin. She faded from where she stood a dark fog where she once stood. Touketsu now frustrated charged forward again only to meet three crows dive bombing in his direction. before he could respond the first was on him. It blew up right in his face. Touketsu had crossed his arms quick enough to absorb the blast but not for long. The other two in hot pursuit zoomed in Touketsu jumped and dodged one blew up right under him as the other split second changed coarse and flew straight up. Rolling to the left Touketsu nimbly dodged the last crow that blew up about ten feet above him. Now back on his feet Touketsu once again pursued the witch who was now airborne. Jumping and springing from the side of a nearby building Touketsu came face to face with Septem. His sword clashed with her shadow-like staff that materialized just before impact.

"Touketsu, use Volt! It will catch her off guard and give Henry an opening!" said Charity from her soul space.

Touketsu mentally nodded and in a battle cry he released the attack.

"VOLT!!!"

Septem's eyes widened as she was hit with the attack.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
~Teamwork~

“Okay, Its time to show this woman some teamwork she’ll never forget."

Tsuki picked himself up off the ground, annoyed at being so quickly dispatched by a witch. He wasn’t that weak was he? Sure she’d managed to blow Race out of sky without so much as looking back at him and yeah she’d managed to snag Henry under an illusion without anyone noticing but he was NOT outclassed.....he wasn’t....

“Tsuki you need to think up a plan with Henry” Hanyuu fretted “That witch is too much for you to handle all alone...”

Tsuki wanted to work side by side with Henry like he wanted to eat nails for breakfast but now really wasn’t the time for pettiness. Not when they could all die at any moment. Besides, maybe he could somehow save Henry’s life in the process. Because if there was one thing Tsuki Yagami loathed it was being in debt to someone to someone he hates.

Harmony spoke up then

"Tsuki," she said. "Can we... try it? Being m-meister and weapon?"

Tsuki blinked and Hanyuu gasped as Harmony took both of his hands in her own and took a deep breath. She began to glow as did he. He could feel their wavelengths touching, mixing..connecting. Forming a bond....

Harmony transformed as their wavelengths checked out. A match. The light faded away as Tsuki stared down at...at his new partner’s weapon form. Two butterfly swords with orange hilts. He instinctively twirled them, testing their weight and slashing the air a few times. He’d be able to fight JUST fine....maybe even better than before...lots better...

“Tsuki!” Hanyuu gasped “You..she...you found a partner!!” she cheered.

Tsuki grinned and then looked over at Henry with a cocky smirk “So..about that teamwork you mentioned..”

Henry rolled his eyes “What...you’ve got a partner now so your automatically badass?”

“Isn’t that how it works?”

“Point” Henry nodded as they looked over at Septem “But considering Harmony’s now with you do try and land a good hit will you? Stupidity equals death and Harmony’s too good of a person to get killed like that”

“Stupidity is your department Braveheart” Tsuki fired back “Not sure how Bella puts up with you”

Their banter was cut short as Touketsu’s voice traveled over to them "If I am to lead the attack then lets go!"

Touketsu charged forwards and Michelle seemed to follow his lead. Septem was being attack head on!

“How fast can you move?” Henry asked

“I’m pretty quick on my feet. Why?” Tsuki replied

“I’ll go left, you go right. We’ll attack at the same time” Henry replied “Ready?”

“Good luck Tsuki” Hanyuu said. Tsuki grinned at her as Tousketu landed his attack. Volt.

“Go!!!”

The two teens dashed in opposite directions, coming up on their foe’s left and right sides. Septem was wincing with pain as they drew got in position. Was she paralyzed? Her arm was hanging limp and she wasn’t moving. Too bad for her.

Tsuki focused on the budding bond between his and Harmony’s wavelengths. He remembered a fire based attack that she had used and he focused his wavelength, trying to recreate it...

Bright red and orange flames covered Harmony as Tsuki swung, two fiery bands shooting off of it and criss crossing in midair and forming a Saturn looking sphere that slammed into Septem’s side just as a blue wave of energy hit her right. This caused an explosion of fire, raw wavelength and black feathers. Tsuki’s eyes were wide as he waiting for the smoke to clear and the feathers to stop falling

“Whoa”

Was this the power of....teamwork?

~Props~

Septem was irritated.

She was irritated and hurting all over as she stood on top of a roof overlooking the meisters, blocked off by the smoke and feathers. She hadn’t been expecting the leader to be able to stop her movements the way he did. and why did his eyes glow red as he launched the attack? She could still feel the lightning like energy in her system even as she flexed her right arm. So there she was, rooted to the spot by freaking static shock when Henry and that other kid appeared on her sides and launched their own attacks from damn near point blank range.

Lucky her she still had her shadow.

A shadow that wrapped around her and absorbed much of the double attack before replacing her with a dozen crows. Like a....substitution technique of sorts... Safe, but hurt.

Septem had come there to have fun but instead she’d been burned and electrified? She had half a mind to go back down there, use her full strength and kill them all! But then...it’d turn into work. The tawny eyed witch wasn’t in the mood for work.

The smoke cleared and Septem sucked in a breath, wincing as the static slowly began to leave her system. She waved her hand, summoning a large crow and crawled onto its back, taking off and hovering JUST out of reach so none of their attacks would reach her yet they could still hear her and vice versa.

“That was some nice coordination!” she said brightly, masking her irritation behind a sunny facade of cheerfulness “It didn’t come close to killing me or anything mind you so it was futile but i’ll give you credit on its flashyness” she nodded “very flashy indeed. and props to you Sparky!” she looked over at Touketsu “That jolt attack of yours made it all possible!”

She settled down, getting comfortable and looking over at the wolf fight, knowing how it would anger the meisters below her at being 'brushed off’

“I wonder when they’re gonna finish up?”

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Race

Race stares at the form of the person on the roof even as he falls towards the ground. But he quickly throws the distraction out of his mind and shifts his weight to sling him towards the wall before he kicks off only to slide towards the opposite wall. Through this he manages to land safely and look at the other two battles just in time to see Tsuki attack with Henry and Toketsu. Race quickly notices the new weapons in Tsuki's hands so he quickly tries to figure out where they come from. After a quick sweep of the area he finds that Harmony is not in the group anymore. He admits that a part of him feels bad about the fact that Tsuki turned out to be Harmony's match, but he can't think about that for long. Instead he looks back up towards the person standing above him and smiles. Maybe this time Race will get to finally get a victory over his brother.

But that is not the case. The man shakes his head and points out towards the Witch as it shakes off the latest attack. Okay, those three obviously need help. With that Race looks at the location of the supposedly distracted Witch, only to realize that she's a little too far out of his reach. He growls at this fact and picks up a trash can lid of all things. He aims the disk to the best of his abilities before finally slinging it at the woman with all of his might. She could be expecting an attack from one of the others, but she might not be expecting something from him. So hopefully the surprise would provide at least a distraction so that the others might be able to get in a few good hits. In the worse case senario, she gets pissed off and decides to try and kill him. He decides to go with the latter.

"Come and get me, bitch!"

Sol

Sol just smiles as he watches his brother not only dodge his attack, but throw his own safety to the wind by falling off the edge of the building. With that he plants the blade of Melody into the ground and steps to the edge to watch as his little brother manages to survive the fall and look up at him as if wanting a battle. But Sol understands that something more important is happening. That and there was no possible way that Race could defeat him without a weapon of his own. It's then that he notices the girl fighting alone. He knows just by looking at the girl that she does not have a Meister, so it might be okay if Race was to partner up with her. So with that in his mind he points towards the girl and prays that Race is bright enough to understand what he means.

...Evidently not. While Race does look in the general direction, Sol makes a note that Race decides to pick up the lid off a trash can and throw it like a frisbee towards the Witch. Not the most orthodox way to attack, but it's bound to get her attention one way or another. Too bad that's not what Race should be doing right now. Instead Race should be checking to see if he's compatable with the girl fighting the Witch without the use of a Meister. But there's nothing that he can do. So with that he partially leans against the hilt of Melody while partially sitting on it. He knows that things could get ugly fast, but why is the Witch not attacking? Normally they only do this when they are biding their time. But what is this woman waiting for?

Awards
Harmony felt a weird sensation as she turned into a weapon in Tsuki's arms. Not weird, in a bad way, but just so... unfamiliar. Is this what it felt like when wavelengths matched? Harmony had read all about the process before, but experiencing it herself was so different than she'd imagined...

Harmony heard an unfamiliar voice cheer, “You.. found a partner!!” Maybe it was one of the other girls? Charity? Not that that part was very important at the moment, but it still made Harmony wonder for just a second.

The weapon giggled as she heard Tsuki's and Henry's banter now, abruptly silencing when she heard Henry's apparent concern for her. He thought she was a good person? It was possible that he just said it to bug Tsuki, but Harmony, at least, tried not to consider that possibility. A complement from Henry was so... She briefly wondered if she could be seen blushing right now. "I... I'll do my best for you guys! Both of you!" Harmony finally said, unable to think of witty banter to add.

"If I am to lead the attack then lets go!" So Touketsu was leading them. He seemed to be a good leader, Harmony guessed.

"If I am to follow, then I'm right behind you," Michelle called after him, a little mockingly. Still, she had to admit that he looked like he knew what he was doing exactly. This kid really wasn't half bad. Okay, not bad at all.

Running right behind him, Michelle did her best to back up his attacks and avoid jumping into the way. She'd practiced a little, but not with anyone like Septem or Touketsu. She wasn't about to hold anyone back, though. Or let is look like it was even a possibility that Michelle might have been one of the more inexperienced fighters.

When Touketsu used Volt, Michelle lept out of the way. "Damn, you have got to teach me that," she said, gaping in awe.

Harmony, meanwhile, was bracing herself for the plan Henry and Tsuki had made. It wasn't hard to see what they were about to do, after all. A good follow up to Touketsu's Volt... Maybe her fire spell would work!

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Harmony asked Tsuki, a little shyly. She focused her powers, hoping they were channeling to Tsuki well enough. It was then that she noticed how... soothing this was, the bond between herself and Tsuki... They were in harmony, so to speak.

She held back her laughter at the little pun as she watched bright red and orange flames envelop her, admittedly a little startled by it at first. Two fiery bands shooting from it and crossed in the air, forming a Saturn-like sphere that slammed into Septem’s side just as a blue wave of energy hit her right. There was an explosion, leaving raw wavelength and black feathers in its wake, but Harmony couldn't tell if Septum had survived because of the smoke around the area. "That was... so..." Harmony couldn't think of a single word that could possibly describe how great Tsuki had been back there.

So, this was what it was like being on a Meister-weapon team! "Amazing job, Tsuki!" Harmony cheered. "You are just so... astonishing! I'm so glad... that you're my partner." Harmony laughed, a little nervous that she'd actually managed to say that.

Michelle looked back and smiled when she saw Harmony's new bond. "Well, I guess you did end up with a meister before me... Tsuki, you better take good care of her, got it?" That was all she had time to get in before she noticed that the witch wasn't dead. "And just when I was about to sing a song about the witch finally being dead," she muttered, really ticked that the bi- witch was out of her reach.

Michelle noticed a trashcan lid, oddly. After glancing around, she saw that it was probably thrown by Race. Oh, yeah, Race! He still didn't have a weapon, right? Poor kid. Maybe they could help each other out. Michelle bit the insider of her cheek to keep from smiling. Why take away his element of surprise, if that was what he was going for? If it mattered at this point, that is. She winked at Race briefly before looked over to Touketsu, rubbing her eye and pretending something was in it, just in case someone saw her wink. "Not bad, Mr. Leader," she said cockily. "I guess the 'title' is not just for show, is it?"

She wasn't trying to antagonize the guy, she just didn't like him very much. Strong guy, but so boring. She could practically see the giant stick up his butt. Maybe she was prejudging him, as her mother told her she did oh so often. But right now, surely that didn't matter, anyway.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- Look Deep Inside -~

Firing the ball of ice from her palm, her eyes were cold and distant. Raine saw the spell contact, causing the dog-wolf to stagger, stunned for several heartbeats. She watched Jev's attack caused a tree start to fall, straight toward the dog-wolf. Fighting the panic back, Raine watched his head snap up before he bolted forward. He's going to get hurt, bad, she thought.

He was able to avoid most of it, but it did hit is right hind leg; causing the dog to yelp. She watched his eyes drift to Septem as the witch wince. She felt his eyes snap back to her; his eyes wide and pleading for her. Loosing a low whine, he crouched low to the ground and backed up.

"No! I'm not mad at you, I could never be," she whispered, holding the dog's gaze. The dog nodded, dismissed the sphere and bolted away from the meister and two weapons. Waiting until he was gone, Raine turned to Jev and said, "Great job, Jev. It was pretty cool what you did back there." She wasn't about to dampen Jev's spirits by saying the dog, who was truly a wizard (is that the proper term?), was going easy on them.

He wouldn't have been that easy to defeat if he was serious. She knew that for a fact.

Shaking her head, Raine smiled and suggested, "Do you want to regroup with the others?" She waited for Love and Jev's opinion, and started feeling off again. Was it because of them being here? Or was it entirely because of seeing an old friend again? Were they even friends or just mere acquaintances?

She couldn't spare the time to think about it. But she wanted to know, so what was wrong with innocent curiosity?

~- Than What You See -~

He knew it was stupid to hold back, it was just a mere coincidence. Finding an abandoned area, he stretched and curled up to inspect the injuries. His chest hurt from the cold, while his shin was throbbing from the tree. He was damn lucky he didn't break his leg!

He knew the best way to fix the damage; but it'd hurt like hell. He huffed and decided to start the painful process.

Cloud lay on the ground, panting. He hated the pain that went with shifting when he was hurt. It always made him feel like he was going to pass out. Pushing himself into a sitting position, he half-wondered what Septem was up to. Was she still back there tormenting the meisters and weapons? Or was she being smart and fled when he had?

Last edited:

Muramasa

Watching the dog-wolf run off, Jev let out a relieved breath. Glad that's finally over. Not sure if I feel happy about that or not . I think everyone else is done fighting the witch. But what do we do now? Jev glanced over at everyone else, seeing they were alright before snapping back into focus again when Raine spoke to him.

"Great job, Jev. It was pretty cool what you did back there."

Jev immediately turned a bit pink around the ears before saying "Thanks Raine. Had it not been for your attack, that tree would have missed him completely". I feel like there was something I forgot to ask her... What was it? thought Jev, trying his hardest to remember what it was. Taking notice of Raine's injured wrist, Jev felt himself frowning and looked around for his bag.

"What did I do with my bag?" muttered Jev, not spotting it anywhere. "Jev, your still carrying it silly" piped in Love, still in weapon form. "Oh right!" said Jev, pulling the bag off his shoulder and started digging around for bandages. Love took that as the cue to change back to normal and felt a smile cross her face. It's a good thing I'm here or else he would be running around frantic in worry. He really doesn't like seeing a friend get hurt .

"Do you want to regroup with the others?"

Hearing Raine's question, Jev found what he was looking for and stood back up to look at her. "Yeah, we can. After we take care of your wrist first" said Jev, kindly. "I'm responsible for your injuries, so this is the least I can do" said Jev, holding up some bandages and medicine. "This medicine should help keep your wrist from getting infected and the bandages should protect it from getting any" he added in, hoping she would accept them.

"Its also our way of apologizing" said Love, knowing how Jev felt about it. Jev merely shook his head with a smile on his face and said "Thats not the only reason why".

Jev met Raine's eyes and said "Its because your one of our friends. Friends look out for each other".

"When your done taking care of her wrist Jev, the three of us can head back together to the group" said Love.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
~Till next time~

Septem felt something hard slam against the back of her head as she watched the wolf leave the area. Black spots appeared in her field of vision as she was flung forward a little. With a growl she turned around rubbing a forming lump on her head. It was the kid who tried to sneak attack her earlier. The little bastard had thrown a trashcan lid at her like some sort of Neanderthal because he didn’t have an actual weapon to call his own. Septem considered flying over there and bombing the boy so hard into the ground he’d have to be carried home in a matchbox but she decided that it was time to go.

If she didn’t enjoy herself it was work and Septem didn’t feel like working right now.

“Well i’m off” she said brightly to the assembled meisters “I’ve got things to do, plots to plot. But it was nice meeting you all!” she waved “Pity you’ll have to die next time around” she glared at Harmony “Starting with you, you hat hating little skank” she then looked over at Touketsu “Hopefully we’ll be able to have a one on one next time leader boy” she added “I’ll figure out how to get around that stupid electric crap of yours and it’ll be fun!” with another peppy wave and sour look at Harmony Septem took to the sky, flying away and scouting the rooftops for her partner while reflecting over the skirmish that had just occurred. These kids would be pretty interesting to have around until the witch team lost interest and terminated them. Septem flew for a few more moments before at last coming across the witch she was looking for. She pushed off of her crow, said crow vanishing into a puff of feathers and dark magic, before smoothly landing in front of another witch.

“Hey there” she said casually, her cheeriness slipping away and replaced with a cold, businesslike expression “What’s up Clarvessa?”

~Regrouping~

Henry sighed as the witch flew away, he tossed Bella into the air and she returned to her human form while Tsuki did the same with Harmony

“I think we did pretty well” he commented “Witch gone, Harmony found a partner and as for teamwork we did pretty well”

“I’ll admit you came through for us, surprisingly” Tsuki replied with a roll of his eyes “But clearly it was our attack that sent her scurrying”

“You say ‘our’ but i’m pretty certain Harmony did most of the work after Touketsu gave us that opening” Henry replied "being far cooler than you"

"Because you know her so well" Tsuki shook his head

"Hey! I'm sure we could talk for hours!" Henry snapped back

"Yeah" Tsuki's voice sounded as though he didn't believe a word of it

"Sarcastic ass" Henry grumbled "I dunno how you two match..."

“Ditto Bella on your end”

“We match perfectly!”

“No”

“Yes!”

“No”

“YES!”

“Do you want me to say ‘no’ again so we can sound like proper five year olds?” Tsuki challenged “then again considering your conduct on a regular basis...”

Henry grit his teeth but then huffed and looked over at Harmony

“Anyways. Back what happened earlier, You know your badass when you attack a witch forms a vendetta against you” he smiled at her “Great job Harmony!”

“You and Tsuki make a good team” agreed Bella “Flashy!”

“If she ever messes with you again i’m sure you and Tsuki’ll show her what’s what!” Henry gave the girl a thumbs up

“You two were amazing!!” Hanyuu gushed “You were all like...WHOOSH!! FIRE ATTACK! and that witch went all BOOOOMM” she waved her hands for emphasis as she re-enacted the battle “and you didn’t even need me to help out!”

Tsuki smiled at her warmly before looking over at the rest of the group “So...where do we go from here?” he asked

“We’ll probably decide when Touketsu and the others get over here” Henry shrugged as they waited for the others to regroup with them

“Its pretty cool, being partners with someone” Tsuki said quietly to Harmony “I’m glad we match”

“Since when can you electrify people?” Henry called when Touketsu and the others arrived a few moments later “Is that what you were doing while I was practicing Taishiki Kaifuku that you created? It was pretty sweet looking! I'll have to practice my spirit...attack...to possibly counter that crap”

Last edited:

Abhorsen

The witch Septem flew off talking about "plots to plot" whatever that meant. Touketsu sighed and Charity returned to human form. Keeley and Rea ran over to Touketsu and Charity. Keeley checking on her sister and Rea questioning Touketsu if he would mind if she fought next time.

"uh, sure I guess. Just please dont get hurt."

"okay, dont worry,I wont." replied Rea smiling as sweetly as possible.

Thinking back to his attack on Septem he remembered when he released Volt on her that the girl Michelle had said, "Damn, you have got to teach me that" He would but it was kinda rare for someone to be able to disperse their Soul Wavelength like he does.He would try to teach her some time in the future but chances were she wouldnt be compatible. He walked over to where Henry and all the others stood. As he approached he heard Henry say.

“Since when can you electrify people?” he asked. “Is that what you were doing while I was practicing Taishiki Kaifuku that you created? It was pretty sweet looking! I'll have to practice my spirit...attack...to possibly counter that crap”

It was true, Touketsu had been practicing that move. What Henry didnt know was that he had two other moves that he wasnt aware of. Breaker Cannon, and Banisher. When Touketsu created Taishiki Kaifuku he was looking for a move that would cover a broad area but still keep a slender, quick motion and look. Problem was when he did the attack it was monstrous.. Henrys was about half the size. It was faster and more blade like, but it lacked the power that Touketsu's original had.

"Yea, it took a little while to get it just right. Eventually though I perfected it."

"I can see that. You crippled her right arm you know." replied Henry.

"I saw that, I dont think she was expecting me to come right at her like that."

"Guess not.. so what now?" asked Henry.

"I would say that we head farther into the city, preferably the way Septem went. Then if and when we find her we try to get some answers and if she attacks again take her out." said Touketsu. "Is everyone ready to go?"

~~~~~~~

Clarvessa sat on a roof top awaiting the news about the meisters. She also hadnt heard from any of her scouts in some time. She was getting extremely bored and needed something to entertain her. She was going to get up when she felt the pressure of another witch in the area. 'Was that..' she wondered.. 'No, it couldnt have been her' thought Clarvessa as she dismissed the thought. Standing Clarvessa stretched and then took flight. Her pawn from earlier had returned and was ready as ever to attack the Meisters and Weapons at any time. He had devoured all of the people on the list. Clarvessa had sent Kishin eggs across the world to search out a handful of women and one man. Together their souls were equal to one thousand regular souls. Unrolling the list Clarvessa laughed as she looked across the pictures of the victims.

She had sent copies of the list to be posted all over the city. Any self respecting Meister or weapon would be furious. Which is exactly what she wanted. It was at that moment Septem landed in front of her.

"Hey there, whats up Clarvessa?" asked Septem all cheerful.

"Not a lot. My General for this city is ready, and I havent heard anything from our scouts. I am beginning to wonder what happened to them."

"Well lets go see whats going on then. It isnt like anyone around here can hurt you so lets go look for ourselves." said Septem cheerfully.

"Good point, lets go then."

"Oh, by the way.. I encountered a Meister that when he was angered and attacked me. His eyes glowed red like fire. I am not sure if there is anything there that needs concern. I am just curious." stated Septem.

'Could it be.. no, Well there isnt anything else that causes that but.. that. I will have to look into that myself.' "No, I dont thing so..and if it is anything dangerous, I am sure that you can handle it. Am I right?"

"Of course Clarvessa... Who is that?!" said Septem pointing to a man standing across from a what looked like Kishin absorbing another Kishin." asked Septem a little grossed out by the Kishin fusion.

" That is a witch, and the Kishin thing is dead, in 3..2..1.. all done." The Kishin had been engulfed in 'Vortex from Hell' torching it almost instantly.

"Now that the little bug is finished lets go talk to the witch, shall we."

The two floated down to the witch and introduced themselves. Clarvessa had hopes to turn this fool into one of her drones...

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
V.L.A.D sensed the Soul Energies of two more Witches as he turned to face the Kishin, which had been consumed by a magic spell. V.L.A.D's advanced robotic eyesight saw a sliver of slime barely detectable by the Human eye escape from the blast and into an open ground vent.

Presumably it can regenerate unless completely destroyed molecule by molecule. Normally, it was V.L.A.D's duty to eliminate all threats, but something in the back of V.L.A.D's sub-programming told him not to say anything for now. He would explain to Queen Maaba later. Despite the punishment she would no doubt unleash.

The two female Witches come down to eye level as V.L.A.D looks them over.

The two introduce themselves as V.L.A.D analyzes their speech tones.

(OOC: The Italics are V.LA.D. thinking. Only he can hear himself.Thanks. :3)

"CLARVESSA_SPEECH: TONE_AT_MEDIUM OCTANES;_SOUND_FLUCTUTES_AT_HALFWAY_POINT.
SEPTEM_SPEECH: CHEERFUL_AND_LIGHTHEARTED. MAINTAINS_HIGH_OCTANE."

V.L.A.D couldn't judge for sure, but something about Clarvessa suggested an agenda. Nothing of immediate threat but he would have to be cautious around her. He should probably consult Her Majesty upon return. The Witch with the talking hat was innocent, she was simply put....a naive airhead. V.L.A.D could trust her.

But he was the only one sent for the mission. Why were these two here? The Queen would've notified him if other Witches were to join him. Unless this was a test? Best play "dumb" for now.

"I_AM_V._L._A._D., QUEEN_MAABA'S_SECOND_IN_COMMAND." V.L.A.D says emotionlessly; his expressionless eye staring into the Witches souls."NO_OTHER_WITCHES_WERE_SENT_FOR THIS_MISSION. EXPLAIN_YOUR_BREACH_OF_ORDER......QUICKLY."

V.L.A.D would not fake semantics just because they were fellow Witches. Queen Maaba designed him to be the most logical, methodical Witch ever created. He would live up to his master's name.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Sol

Well this is something that he hadn't seen in a while. Sol watches as the Witch flies away from the group spouting something about how they will all die on their next encounter. He just smiles at this thought as memories of stronger Witches flow into his mind. But he decides to let the girl have her fun for now. Instead he walks back over to the ledge and looks down to see his brother still obviously mad about something. Sol just smiles as he walks back over to his Weapon and picks it up from the spot that he left her. "You ready to go, Melody? I don't think Race wants me to stick around." He smiles as he places the weapon on his shoulder and turns to leave until Melody speaks in his head saying, Think again, Sol. He's right behind you.

Sol stops in his movements and slowly turns to face the younger brother that he left all those years ago. He smiles from under the hood of his cloak and rests Melody on the ground once more, just in case Race decides to attack again. "So tell me, little brother. Why didn't you try to see if you were a good match for that girl down there?" asks Sol loud enough for the others to hear him. Oh how he missed taunting his little brother like this!

Race

Race stands there breathing hard. It's not because he's tired, but because he's still mad. Too much has happened and the mission barely even started. Hell, they didn't even have time to come up with a plan! And to top it all off, Sol showed up from the grave! Race slowly lets his fists fall to his sides as he remembers that last little detail. He looks up to the area that he last saw his brother and notices the young man staring down at him. Oh how Race is going to enjoy killing that man! With that he charges at the wall once more and kicks off to allow him to climb up the walls until he lands on the roof behind his brother. Once in position he stares at the man as he turns around to face Race once more.

"So tell me, little brother. Why didn't you try to see if you were a good match for that girl down there?"

It's only then that Race realizes that Sol wasn't pointing at the Witch, but Michele. But instead of answering, Race just walks up to his brother and clentches his fists together once more. He looks down at the ground as he focuses all of his pain and suffering into the one hand that he's best at using before slamming it into the face of his older brother. The man flies back from the impact and even over the edge of the building where is is directly above the rest of the group. But that's not everything that Race wants to do. With that he charges at the man and jumps off the edge himself before grabbing hold of his brother in mid-air.

"I thought you were dead!"

With that Race holds the man tightly to his body and shifts his weight to divebomb into the ground. He locks his hands around the man's body to prevent any escape before adding in a spiral motion. But a strange force slows the movements and even makes it to where the two slam into the ground near the others with Sol acting as a form of cushion for Race. Race remains stunned at the act but does let go of his brother. In all honesty, he doesn't want to lose the man ever again.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gear and Treska

The Acdemy was as bustling as ever. Meisters and their parents walking around in a hurry. There was a festival going on this week commemorating the advancement in rank of the current batch of Meisters. Gear and Treska look at each other with a sigh. Death always gets a shit-ton of groceries for festivities. then again, they were expecting a million-plus turn-out. They needed all the food.

"How many stores have we gone to now? Twenty?" Gear asks in irritation, holding his copy of the grocery list out from his right hand.

"Stop being such a grump, Gear." Treska says. "Do you really want to be signing paperwork all day?"

"I dunno." Gear responds resigned. "I guess I'm just restless. I'm sick of training and I'm sick of paperwork. I need to get out of this place for a while."

"Well, when Henry and them get back, maybe we can all do something together." Treska says. "Besides, the festival is tomorrow. We'll be off work all day."

"Stop! Thief!"

Gear and Treska put their bags on the ground as they look around for the source of the shouting. Treska points to her right as a pre-teenage boy carrying two watermelons runs near their location. Gear takes the initiative; becoming a blur that stops in front of the boy; with Gear looking down on him. The thief becomes startled, as the watermelons he was carrying fly out of his hands in shock, landing in pink gut-like heaps on the floor.

"This is why Death Dollars were invented, y'know." Gear says sternly.

"It's not for me..." The thief says sadly. "It's for my sis. S-She's a 1-Star and her final exam's today. I'm not a Meister and she doesn't have a balance. I figured it was two watermelons and that nobody would miss them...."

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Gear replies.

"I'll just be straight up. I don't have any proof." The thief says, slumping downwards in sadness. "Doesn't make any difference at this point whether you believe me or not, I guess. Just don't let Death find out, please! He'd fail my sis for sure!"

Gear looks around for Treska. She's better at this than he was....Where was she? Wait....There she was.

Treska walks towards the two, complete with two Watermelons in hand.

Setting them down in front of the boy, she cracks a smile.

"Next time, in situations like these, just ask around." She says."Death Dollars aren't some kid of commodity. No doubt someone 'll heklp you. The DWMA is full of nice people."

The boy takes the watermelons that she gives him. Bowing twice in thankfulness to the two Witches, he runs off.

"He could've learned a valuable lesson if you hadn't paid for him, y'know." Gear says.

"Oh, please." Treska replies. "He's just a kid. Let him grow up on his own. Now c'mon. We have food to get."

"Ugh...What a pain."

Elysium
"Your powers are growing as planned." Says Maaba to her current peon. "Though word of your conduct has reached my ears. To say that I despise your behavior would be a lie, though it's extremity is actually causing damage to our institution. Tone it down."

"No can do." Says Elysium. "You wanted me for my power; and I'm lending you my power. But I don't follow anyone's orders, whether they're ghost skulls or old crones on thrones."

"YOU WILL ADDRESS ME WITH RESPECT, FOOL." Maaba says, emphasizing her words.

"Oh, grow up." Elysium says, his hands in his pockets. He looks her in the eyes. "You got what you wanted. Either be satisfied or I'll take my power elsewhere."

Maaba thrusts her hand at the boy, as a lightning bolt escapes her palm.

He wastes no time in dodging the blast.

"Your'e treading on thin ice, woman." Elysium says in a less cocky manner. "If you want Death gone, then your'e playing by MY rules. He's MY enemy. And no amount of coddling tantrums is gonna make me bow to you."

Maaba's right hand folds into a fist.

"You have much to learn about discipline." Maaba says. "If you wish to kill an enemy as strong as Death, you need to approach things with logic, not by throwing caution to the wind. If you think I'm just a baby on a throne, you are sadly mistaken. I took you in when you were cast aside like an object: TWICE. You will treat me with respect, or you will be put down. I assure you....I am NOT know for my compassion."

"You act as though you actually have power over me. This is hilarious." Elysium says, walking backwards towards the door. "Call me when you have something important for me to do. Otherwise, f**k off."

The massive doorway to the halls opens and closes as Elysium's body disappears from sight.

"The boy is talented, but he needs to learn his place." Maaba says to herself; well aware she is speaking out loud. "Hmm....I could use....that."

While Maaba comtemplates her situation, Elysium walks down the musty corridors, his hands atop his head in a bored pose.

"I need her power, but how to get it?" Ely thinks to himself. "Until my powers stabilize, I have no chance. The only thing I can do right now is gather more power....I should do some research. If Meister and Witch souls aren't available to me right now, then.... yes....."

An evil grin escapes his face as he continues down the corridor, a resolute expression on his face.

Last edited:
Awards
Michelle made no attempt to hide her laughter when the trashcan lid did manage to hit Septem right on the back of her head. Race had guts, she’d give him that. The way that witch was glowering might have even scared Michelle if it was directed at her –if only a little. Maybe the kid was worth getting to know a little better… Harmony seemed to like him well enough, after all, so he had to be a good person.

Luckily, the witch didn’t do anything to retaliate after that little scene. She just said, in a voice so preppy that Michelle was very tempted to try to run over and strangle her to save the world from that… that noise, “Well i’m off! I’ve got things to do, plots to plot.” Plots to plot. Really. She is just so clever, isn’t she? Michelle thought sarcastically. “But it was nice meeting you all! Pity you’ll have to die next time around” she glared at Harmony “Starting with you, you hat hating little skank”

“Say that again, you bimbo, I dare you!” Michelle yelled, clenching her teeth and trying to remind herself that no matter how stupid this witch was, Michelle still didn’t know enough to take her down… yet. Oh, but when the day came when she learned to dish out attacks like “leader boy” (who the witch was addressing now, even though Michelle didn’t care to listen to that cacophonous voice any longer), she’d enjoy every second of their rematch. Provided the witch stay quiet, of course.

While Michelle giddily imagined her payback against that witch, though, Harmony stewed over the threat. The witch was that mad over a hat? Well… Harmony had just as much reason to await their next meeting, then! Forget about a fashion statement, that witch attacked her friends!

Harmony watched as Henry tossed Bella into the air so she could turn back into her human form, then she and Tsuki followed suit. All her anger melted almost immediately at the thrill of getting to do that. She and Tsuki –a team now! Just like Bella and Henry were!

“I think we did pretty well” Henry commented “Witch gone, Harmony found a partner and as for teamwork we did pretty well”

Harmony’s cheeks flushed and she smiled at Henry. “I think we did so great…” she said shyly. “Being someone’s partner… it’s just…so…” She realized she was a little too quiet as she watched Tsuki and Henry go back and forth now. It was always so hard to tell when her voice was little more than a whisper… she heard herself clearly, so it was a just a little off-putting when others did not.

“I’ll admit you came through for us, surprisingly” Tsuki replied with a roll of his eyes “But clearly it was our attack that sent her scurrying”

“Um, actually, toge-”

“You say ‘our’ but i’m pretty certain Harmony did most of the work after Touketsu gave us that opening” Henry replied "being far cooler than you"

“Thanks, bu-”

"Because you know her so well"

"Hey! I'm sure we could talk for hours!"

"Yeah"

Harmony couldn’t help but smile at the exchange, despite herself. They may not have been very friendly with each other, but they seemed comfortable enough to argue, at least. Weird a that had sounded to her at one time, in comparison to how an encounter between herself and Septem would go, this showed potential. They could work together, and possibly well, maybe… And she, herself, already went well with Tsuki, right? She and Henry...talking for hours... if she weren't so awful at small talk, Harmony might have tried that sometime.

“Anyways.” Harmony gave a start when she saw that Henry was addressing her now. “Back what happened earlier, You know your badass when you attack a witch forms a vendetta against you” he smiled at her “Great job Harmony!”

“You and Tsuki make a good team” agreed Bella “Flashy!”

Loudly, speak loudly… louder than usual, at least, she reminded herself before she spoke “Thank you! You and Bella are really amazing, too! I don’t think we could’ve made it without you guys.”

Harmony racked her brain for something else to say when she heard that voice again. That girl’s voice, from before.

“You two were amazing… like...WHOOSH!! FIRE ATTACK! … BOOOOMM!”

She looked around, but it didn’t seem to be coming from any of the others. She couldn’t have imagined that, though. She may not have heard it very clearly, but she still heard it, without a doubt.

“Its pretty cool, being partners with someone” Tsuki said quietly to Harmony “I’m glad we match”

Harmony nodded absentmindedly, smiling but still looking around. What if that was a witch hiding somewhere? “I’m glad we match, too,” she said as she finally gave Tsuki her full attention. “I’m… sorry to have roped you into it, though. I mean… it was okay, right? I’m so glad that if my partner turned out to be one of my new friends… this is just so perfect, right?”

Harmony didn’t pay much attention to whatever Henry and Touketsu were discussing as she let her worries envelope her once more, though. That voice –that girl might still be out there somewhere. The voice didn’t sound particularly malevolent, but that didn’t change the fact that the owner of the voice must be hiding somewhere.

Michelle noticed Harmony deep in thought and hit her lightly on the back. “Boss asked if you’re ready to head deeper into the town,” she said. Harmony nodded, smiling at her cousin. By Boss, did she mean Touketsu? Harmony would follow along, of course, without any objections. “Hey, Race!” Michelle called, turning to look in his direction. He was on the ground hugging some guy, now. Weird. Nothing she’d never seen before, but still weird in the middle of a mission, right? “Race, we’re heading out, you coming?”

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- Let's Make A Promise -~

"Yeah, we can. After we take care of your wrist first, I'm responsible for your injuries, so this is the least I can do."

Raine stared wordlessly at Jev, she glanced down at her wrist; avoiding eye contact. Something she was all too use to, mumbling something under her breath; she lifted her gaze again, nervous. A smile touching her face, she held her wrist out, allowing Jev to tend to it. "It’s also our way of apologizing," said Love.

They didn't have to apologize, she didn't blame them. She didn't say anything though, curious to know what Jev wanted to say. Colored surprised, she stared at him wordlessly as he tended to it. Her mind drifting else where, to a similar incident long ago.

"Let's make a promise, Raine. That if we ever encounter each other in battle; we won't let our feelings get in the way. We'll forget our time together, and we'll just let fate take its course, 'kay?"

Looking up at him, Raine stared at the blonde; surprised that he'd make a remark like that. "Cloud?"

His wrist was slightly bloodied from fending off Kishin; he held her gaze and shook his head. "I mean it Raine; we can't always avoid conflict, despite how the village is set up. Someone will eventually move in and try to claim it; and when they do that, it'll shatter the peace." He stood up and finished tending to the injury, wrapping it himself; Cloud kept his face turned away.

Raine closed her eyes, trying to figure out why someone would attack the village.

She only realized she closed her eyes when she'd opened them. She remembered Cloud growing up in the village; and that they talked to each other, but they were never close or friends. Staring down at her wrist to see it bandaged, she met Jev's gaze and smiled again. "Thanks Jev, I really appreciate it." She started to head back to the others, turning to look at him again; she asked, "Hey, can you promise me something Jev?"

Raine waited for his response, after a few moments she said, "That no matter what happens, you won't forget this mission, please?" She smiled and, after hearing his response; wandered back toward the group.

"...the city, preferably the way Septem went. Then if and when we find her we try to get some answers and if she attacks again take her out."

She glanced at the meister that spoke; who she believed was named Touketsu. Raine listened while he asked, "Is everyone ready to go?"

Raine nodded mutely, waiting to see if everyone else was ready. She heard Michelle call out to Race, alerting the other boy that they were leaving.

~- You Find the Words I've Spoken -~

Cloud leaned against the wall, wanting to sleep; but he couldn't afford it. Hearing a noise to his right, he inched closer to the exit of the alleyway. He crouched down; staring out at the witches gathered there.

Septem was there.

He exhaled in relief, flinching at the pain in his chest. Raine had killer aim, and that boy with her? Even more impressive. Rolling his shoulder, Cloud shifted his weight to his uninjured leg. "I_AM_V._L._A._D., QUEEN_MAABA'S_SECOND_IN_COMMAND. No_OTHER_WITCHES_WERE_SENT_FOR THIS_MISSION. EXPLAIN_YOUR_BREACH_OF_ORDER......QUICKLY." V.L.A.D ordered sharply.

Cloud recognized that name, leaning against the wall; he summoned his weapon to his hand and suppressed his soul farther. He didn't want to be found, not yet. Cloud was bound to snap and attack, especially since his mind was processing things in an animal-like fashion.

He was hurt, he wanted to run and hide.

Closing his eyes, he listened and focused on the conversations around him, breaking them down into what was interesting and what wasn't. At the same time though, he was also listening for the group of students that they'd just gotten done fighting. Cloud heard the emotions rolling off of the kids.

Don't turn away,
I pray you find the words I've spoken
Dare to believe,
Over one last time.

Then I'll let the Darkness cover me,
Deny everything,
Slowly walk away,
To breathe again;
On my own.

Cloud recoiled at that, banging his shoulder against the wall behind him. Adding one more injury to the list that day. He opened his eyes quickly, glancing around him to see if anyone noticed. It appeared to have went unnoticed. Good.

Who could be harboring so much sadness? Or had my sadness surfaced to eclipse everything else? He mused silently, staring at the stone pathway beneath his boots. Sometimes it was so hard to tell, especially when he wasn't paying attention to where the song was coming from. Leaning against the wall, his eyes darkened as he focused on the three witches conversing.

"Cloud, what are you doing? Don't you want to help me out?"

"Nothing, and I'm not sure I can help, Septem."

"Is Maaba really keeping you on such a short leash? Why don't you just ditch and join me?"

"I can't, I've got to stay and help her out."

It'd been a week before this incident, he'd gotten tangled up in everything and trapped in his own emotions. Cloud didn't know why, maybe it was to help out an old acquaintance, but he'd agreed to assist her for a little while. He didn't want to think of what else it could've been, that was of no importance for the time being.

Right?

Last edited:

Muramasa

"Thanks Jev, I really appreciate it."

Jev looked up at her in surprise before saying "Your welcome". Gently letting go of Raine's bandaged wrist, he watched her walk away with a smile on her face. About to throw what was left of his medical supplies in his bag, Jev was caught off guard when Raine turned back around and said to him "Hey, can you promise me something Jev?".

A promise? Guess I could, don't see any harm in it.

Having took too long to answer Raine, Jev listen to the rest of her request. "That no matter what happens, you won't forget this mission, please?".

The wind silently blew around them, as they stood a few feet apart. Jev knew Raine was waiting for an answer but felt like there was more to this promise than he knew. That his answer would soon be put to the test. Contemplating his answer carefully, Jev returned her smile with one of his own and answered loudly enough for her ears only "I promise, Raine". Watching her wander back over to the group, Jev couldn't shake that feeling he had, that something was set to motion but let it go for now.

Love having watched the exchange between the two of them, had silently wander off to give them some space. Closer to the group now, Love watched them from where she stood, unable to hear anything they said. Looking away, Love set her sight on Harmony and could grasp a little bit of the converstation going around her. So Harmony finally found a Meister. Good for her, glad she found a partner among the group. Wonder who will be next? Hearing footsteps walk by her, Love looked over to where Jev was now standing alone. Wonder what's on his mind? she thought.

Finding himself staring at a tree for who knows how long, finally snapped out of it when he heard Touketsu ask"Is everyone ready to go?". Jogging over to them, Jev could see Love was starring at him. Rejoining her side, he simply nodded in answer to Touketsu's question. Guess he has a plan or knows what he's doing and what are next step should be.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
~Looking around~

They had started to walk again, Touketsu deciding that they should head in the direction that Septem had gone. Maybe they were going to explore the city, or maybe they were going to find a place to stay for the night..speaking of..

"So where exactly are we going to stay tonight?" Henry asked "Or eat for that matter"

"Do you always think with your stomach we were attacked by a witch" Bella commented from beside him

"It worked up an appetite!"

Bella rolled her eyes as Touketsu replied "I'm not sure", he looked over at Michelle "Are their any hotels or anything around here?"

"Maybe a soup kitchen or cafe or taco bell?" Henry added

Meanwhile Tsuki had fallen back a little ways from the group, trailing behind but not too far behind so he could talk to Hanyuu

"What do you think about this place?" he muttered lowly "do you sense any more witches around?"

"No we seem safe for now" Hanyuu floated around, looking in all directions "Maybe we'll see a break from all of this fighting"

Tsuki nodded "Good. Do you mind floating ahead of the group? I'm not sure any of them has soul perception"

"The witches might be using soul protect though"

"Better safe than sorry" Tsuki frowned in thought, what if they ran into more of them? They just barely drove Septem away and she was just playing...

"Don't worry about it Tsuki. We'll be fine" Hanyuu said brightly and then floated towards the front of the group. Tsuki shoved his hands into his pockets while watching Henry walk with Harmony ("So have you ever been here before?")

Would they really be okay if they ran into another, more serious, witch?

~Hit~

"NO_OTHER_WITCHES_WERE_SENT_FOR THIS_MISSION. EXPLAIN_YOUR_BREACH_OF_ORDER......QUICKLY."

"We've been here for quite some time" Clarvessa said "Experimenting and such. We have every right to be in this city just like you do"

Septem looked over the funny android...robot...witch thing in interest. She'd just LOVE to take it apart and see what made it tick!

"You wouldn't mind if I took you apart and put you back together again would you?" she asked "I love technology!"

"Septem" Clarvessa's voice had a note of warning in it and the witch sighed

"You know, since your not doing anything and your assigned to this city and all I assume your job is to kill any meister that sets foot here?" Septem asked curiously "A group just got here and Clarvessa needs a couple of them for her experiments...but there's this one...carrot head looking shy kid...named Harmony that is useless to her"

"Are you still mad about that?" Patch piped up "You really hold a grudge..."

"Shut it Patch" Septem shushed the hat and pulled out a pen and notepad, doodling a (quite detailed) sketch of Harmony and handing it to V.L.A.D "If you could kill this weapon that'd be great! and bring me back her soul?"

"After your done playing return to the lab" Clarvessa commented "Its nearly time to get started"

"I'm not!" Septem looked offended as she imagined that weapon taking aim and nearly frying her favorite hate. She clenched her fist

"Playtime is over"

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"NO_OTHER_WITCHES_WERE_SENT_FOR THIS_MISSION. EXPLAIN_YOUR_BREACH_OF_ORDER......QUICKLY."

"We've been here for quite some time..." Clarvessa said. ".....Experimenting and such. We have every right to be in this city just like you do."

That was a lie if V.L.A.D had ever heard it. Witches were usually at the Sect if they were not out; and only through the approval of an Operator were they allowed to leave the premises. This policy was not enacted until after the 1st war between the two factions, however. Still, knowing that there were Meisters in the area made his mission more tedious. He needed all the help he could get. He could always reprimand them later.

"You wouldn't mind if I took you apart and put you back together again would you?" she asked "I love technology!"

These two were....dim. Project Robotization was only private until after Maaba had made him Second in Command. Then EVERYONE knew who he was. Either these two weren't there for the announcement, or they just didn't care. Thedre's also the possibility that one was taking advantage of the other. V.L.A.D might be able to use that later.

"ATTEMPT_THE_DEED_AND_YOU_WILL_BE_TERMINATED." V.L.A.D says.

"Septem...." Clarvessa's voice had a note of warning in it and the witch sighed.

"You know, since your not doing anything and your assigned to this city and all I assume your job is to kill any meister that sets foot here?" Septem asked curiously "A group just got here and Clarvessa needs a couple of them for her experiments...but there's this one...carrot head looking shy kid...named Harmony that is useless to her."

"Are you still mad about that?" Patch piped up "You really hold a grudge..."

"Shut it Patch!" Septem shushed the hat and pulled out a pen and notepad, doodling a (quite detailed) sketch of Harmony and handing it to V.L.A.D. "If you could kill this weapon that'd be great! and bring me back her soul?"

A strategist, this one was not. As his eyes record the data etched on the sketch; V.L.A.D goes over this situation. As he noted before, these two obviously sought to use him for their own personal ends. Clarvessa's suggestion will be denied. However, killing the woman was part of his overlying mission.

"After your done playing return to the lab...." Clarvessa commented "Its nearly time to get started."

"PERSISTENCE_WILL_ONLY_HASTEN_YOUR_DEMISE." V.L.A.D says, then turning his head to Septem, noting Clarvessa's somewhat mortified expression.. "AS_FOR_YOU,_YOUR_REQUEST_IS_ACCEPTED. THOUGH_THE_SOUL_SHALL_BE_DELIVERED TO_QUEEN_MAABA."

Bump!

An odd noise....

Transforming his left hand into a bow-gun attachment, he fired an arrow a ways from the actual co-ordinates of the source. The projectile was made to miss on purpose. Until he knew the spy's identity, he couldn't do any direct damage. In essence, it was a warning shot.

Muramasa

Following Touketsu lead for awhile, Love noticed the building structures they passed. One of them was a bike shop, with steam coming out of it. Another was a place for weapons and a convince store next to it for medical supplies. Looking back at Jev an the bag slung over his arm, Love didn't see why they couldnt stop in for a sec and catch up with everybody later.

"Jev, let's take a look around the city" said Love, grabbing hold of his sleeve to get ahold of his attention. "Hmm what?" asked Jev, looking at her for the first time since they started moving. "I said, we should get a good look around seeing how it's our first time here" said Love, letting out a huff of annoyance. "Like scope out the city, learn its streets and stuff like that?" asked Jev, blankly.

"Yeah, why not. It might come in handy later, if we run into those witches or dog again" said Love, a moment later tilting her chin in thought. "We can regroup with everybody else later, right?" said Jev, glancing around at everybody. The two of them could hear Henry voicing some of there concerns and agreed that those details were important to take care of. "Yeah I think so, unless you think we should see if anyone else wants to come along. Maybe split into two groups?" suggested Love.

"Not a bad idea" said Jev, feeling a bit hungry now that he could smell something delicious nearby. Love seeing Jev with a hungry expression on his face could tell food was on his mind and that the suggestion of splitting up into groups was long forgotten. Love felt him grab hold of her hand but wouldn't move until she at least annouced that they were going to get something to eat.

"Hey everybody, we're going to get something to eat!" said Love, feeling a bit ridculous over the situation and blamed Jev for it. "If any of you want to come along than that's great! We want to get some recon around the city and learn its streets too, while we're at it" she added a moment later.

Feeling an elbow poke its way into his side, Jev glared at Love before saying "We were thinking we should split into groups. That way if we run into the witches were less vulnerable and have back up. Making it a team effort still while we each look around and guard each others backs at the same time".

Wouldn't be a bad thing to enjoy some of our time here either. Can't be all work and no play. But with that in mind that can get one killed for thinking that way thought Love, pushing those thoughts aside and kept a smile on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back