• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path To Dawn (Rp thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramasa

"That might be the worst pairing so far. Your personalities don't really match and they don't compliment each other. Henry is the type that's way too full of himself, which tends to really piss me off, while you're the type that is modest."

"I think that they would make a good couple, but maybe not the best. They've been partners for a bit now, so you know that they know things about each other that the rest of us don't. As for my nomination for a good couple, I would have to say Tsuki and Love. Tsuki is a really nice guy from what I've seen and I get the feeling that he's the type that would treat his girl friend with love and gentleness. And then you have Love here. She's nice to everyone that I know of, and she seems to have a romantic side to her. Put those two together and something tells me that they will be so happy that it could piss people off."

Jev looked over to Henry who was munching on sour patched kids candy. Sure he's a bit energetic but he might go well together with Harmony. After all she was the one to propose it, so she might actually feel something for him. But I have to hand it to Race that he's right about Harmony, she's so quiet and thoughtful. Put those together and who knows how well that could turn out.

"I kind of disagree. I think Harmony and Henry can balance each other out as a pairing. Make Harmony more outgoing and Henry more quieter" said Jev, rubbing his head in thought. Couldnt think of a better word for Henry.

"As for Love and Tuski, I can see why you would pick them. They do compliment each other pretty well" said Jev, earning an elbow in the side from a blushing Love. Shrugging his shoulder to ask what, what did I do at Love, Jev thought more on it. If I think about it long, Love has a lot of affection and Tuski seems like a nice guy, so yeah if they got together their happinesss would definitely rub it in our faces. But Tuski talks to himself a lot, don't know why that is. Yet if Love could over look that than good for her.

“What about Jev and Raine?”. “Jev seems pretty easy going and it wouldn’t be hard to get along with him, and Raine seems pretty quiet but the same way. I think they’d be good together. Or Touketsu and Charity...”

Love chuckled behind her hand and watched Jev expressions. Hmm maybe they would make a good pairing. At the same time Jev kind of has this side about him that I'm not sure what Raine would make of it. I don't know Touketsu and Charity to well, so it's hard to tell with them.

"So which one is it Henry? Jev and Raine or Touketsu and Charity?" asked Love, propping a hand in her chin to look at him with a smile.

“I wouldn’t mind that” he said finally

Love felt her face turn hot from Tsuki exclamation about her, that a part of her was thrilled about it but the rest of her didnt know how she felt about him just yet.

Both Jev and Love looked up hearing they were only fifteen minutes away from Steam Punk City.

Will we have time to finish this game before we arrive? thought Love, gazing around at everyone. I know I'm not suppose to be excited about going into Steam Punk City because of the mission but I can't help it. thought Jev, feeling a bit guilty about it.

Last edited:
Awards
Harmony knew the others had probably responded to her suggestion of herself and Henry as a romantic couple, but her head was reeling from her mess of thoughts suddenly. The thoughts of the mission weren't nearly as confusing as the thoughts of actually being with someone. How would that work, anyway? She'd have to find time to ask Michelle; Michelle knew everything about guys, right? She was popular and pretty and... Harmony shook her head and tried to look back at Henry again, to see if he'd even responded to her suggestion. If he'd even noticed.

He was talking to Bella about something, and Harmony absentmindedly wondered if maybe he and Bella were already a couple. They seemed to get along really well, and were always together right? Is that what boyfriend and girlfriend do? I wish there was a textbook for me to study things like this...Maybe that's what I should have brought, so I could have studied a little. Are we having a test soon? Harmony thought with a giggle before focusing focusing outside the window.

Watching the flora and fauna pass by always calmed her down during a drive, but since Race was on the side closer to the window instead of her, Harmony couldn't really focus on that. Her thoughts shifted to Race, first. Purposely avoiding the sticky of romance, she instead tried to think of everything she knew about him. Had she heard anything about him in passing or run into him before? It was a futile effort, though. She wasn't into gossiping, and when she did run into people, she did her best to avert her eyes or focus on something- anything other than looking directly at whomever she was speaking with. So she didn't know much about him.

From just today, though, she could tell he was a good guy. He had written her a note, he'd been worried about her, he'd wanted to sit with her on the bus, and he'd managed to start this little game. Which everyone else was probably stil participating in, but she blocked out the sound around to give herself a moment to think instead.

She offered Race a gentle smile before turning and glancing at Tsuki. She was sure there was something she had heard about him. Other students had mentioned him before within her earshot. But what was it that they had said? He was talking again, maybe to the others?

They were already halfway there by now, right? Harmony considered mentioning how maybe they should test to see if any of them had compatible wavelengths. The mission was about teamwork, after all, and it would certainly help them to be matched in a meister and weapon pair. But Harmony couldn't get out the words. Would anyone want butterfly swords? Maybe if she was a scythe, like Michelle was.

"Potato... I have so much to talk to you about. So much to ask you," Harmony whispered wistfully. Her childhood hero was only about 15 minutes away now. Did she have a meister? A boyfriend? A new best friend, who wasn't Harmony? Maybe she had eaten a lot of souls? Maybe she'd gotten taller? But one thing Harmony knew wouldn't have changed- couldn't have changed- where the orange eyes that the two of them both had.

"So, is there a winner, yet, Jev? Love?" Harmony asked, finally escaping from her thoughts and joining in the festivities again. She pushed her hair back just a little and smiled at the two judges. "This is fun, right?" she added nervously, trying simply to continue talking. After that, though, she just waited for a response, still not fully focused on anything around her.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Won't say anything at all -~

He flew through the air, scanning the skies for any sign. Why did he always become so focused when he entered an animal form? It was kind of annoying, but it was pretty nice at the same time. Hearing some noise below him, Cloud glanced down and saw the two female witches below.

He didn't feel like talking to them, especially not with the crazy own there. Seriously? Who bonded with dragons?

It was hard to focus like this, or at least on what he was searching for. He landed in a tree, shifting back to human...

Shaking his head, Cloud gasped in a breath of air. Relieved that he could think clearly, he cocked his head to the side; listening to something unheard. A frown touching his face, Cloud growled in anger. It was animals-tic in sound, and he knew that this was dangerous.

~- Getting Restless? -~

"Hey, everyone. We're playing a game for this trip. Break apart Meister and Weapon teams and pick who you think would make the best romantic couple, and the worst romantic couple. I'm offering 100 Death Dollars to the winner as judged by these two here."

Raine grinned, something about this friendly game seemed like an interesting. She wasn't sure who would make a good couple; but she was willing to join in. Hearing Bella's comment, she answered, "I think Harmony and Race would be cute together, along with Harmony and Tsuki." She paused for a moment, thinking about what else to say. "In class today, is Henry normally like that or is he normally like this?" She amended, knowing just how vague her question could have been.

"What about Jev and Raine? Jev seems pretty easy going and it wouldn’t be hard to get along with him, and Raine seems pretty quiet but the same way. I think they’d be good together. Or Touketsu and Charity..."

Raine squeaked, surprised that Henry thought that. On one hand, Jev did seem like he'd be easy to get along with. "What about Bella and Henry?" She asked, trying to turn the attention from her and Jev. "Than there's Race and Harmony, or Tsuki and Harmony. Either or both would make a cute couple," she mumbled.

She hoped that they arrived soon; she was starting to feel trapped on the bus. Sure the window was open, but it could only push the panic back for a while...and that was starting to wear off.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Race looks around the area and realizes that he thinks that everyone has put in a vote for best couple. He thinks things over and nods once as he once again rises to his feet. He clears his throat and says, "Unless I missed someone, everyone has cast in a vote. They are as follows: Harmony and Tsuki, Harmony and myself, Jev and Love, Tsuki and Love, Jev and Raine, Bella and Henry, Henry and Harmony, Toketsu and Rea and Toketsu and Charity. I'm sorry if I left a pair out, but that was a ton of people. Jev and Love, seeing as how we have only about fifteen minutes to get there, I am giving you ten minutes to debate amongst yourselves. And seeing as how there was a bigger turn out than I expected, the prize has been changed from pocket change to 10,000 Death Dollars."

It's then that he remembers hearing Raine asking something about Henry, so he looks to her before looking over at Henry. Oh the fun that could be had with his answer! But Race decides to just go with honesty at this point. "Henry is normally like he is in class today. I wish that he was like this more often. If he was, I might be able to get along better with him." He then looks down at Harmony as he sits back down says, "If you and me get chosen as the best, I'll give the money to you. But if you and Tsuki get chosen, I'll have to give the money to Raine up there. I hope that's alright. But there is one thing that I'd like to know. Tsuki isn't your Meister, so who is it?"

Muramasa

"So, is there a winner, yet, Jev? Love?". "This is fun, right?".

"I think we're close to a decision Harmony" said Jev, sharing a look with Love to see what she thinks. I think we can narrow it down now, just gotta discuss it with Love "Yeah, I think we can wrap this up" said Love, returning Harmony's smile. "It was a fun game to play to pass the time" she added a moment later.

, "Unless I missed someone, everyone has cast in a vote. They are as follows: Harmony and Tsuki, Harmony and myself, Jev and Love, Tsuki and Love, Jev and Raine, Bella and Henry, Henry and Harmony, Toketsu and Rea and Toketsu and Charity. I'm sorry if I left a pair out, but that was a ton of people. Jev and Love, seeing as how we have only about fifteen minutes to get there, I am giving you ten minutes to debate amongst yourselves. And seeing as how there was a bigger turn out than I expected, the prize has been changed from pocket change to 10,000 Death Dollars."

This is going to be harder than I thought. Choosing one of them. D-Did Race just say 10,000 Death Dollars. Is he out of his mind!? thought Jev, mouth dropping in shock. "Jev stop gaping" whispered Love, nudging him in the back. "How are we going to choose?" asked Jev, turning around to face her. Love could see all of them waiting in anticipation that she knew they needed a minute to make a decision. Ten minutes to make a decision is pushing it a bit, no wonder Jev's freaking out. "This will take a minute or two for us to decide" said Love, seeing a bit of the tension relieve Jev's shoulders.

Pulling Jev close enough to her, Love whispered "I think if we take us out of the equation that narrows it further". Jev nodded in agreement and whispered back "It wouldn't be fair to the others if we chose ourselves". "Exactly, what do you think of Race and Harmony?" asked Love. "There's some chemistry between them but what about Henry?" said Jev, earning a groan from Love. "I think Harmony feels something for Henry but I don't think he's noticed" said Love. "Tsuki would make a good pairing for Harmony" muttered Love, quietly. Not getting an answer from Jev, Love could tell he was considering it. "Okay how about Toketsu an Rea or Toketsu and Charity?" asked Love. Oh yeah and than theirs Bella and Henry thought Love, about to mention her when Jev interupted her.

"Gezz, this is impossible! I mean I'm not much of a match maker Love!" said Jev, thumping his head kind of hard against his seat in agony. Well you did agree to judge this game, it wasn't like it was going to be easy. But Race throwing in 10,000 Death Dollars puts a lot of pressure on our shoulders. I can understand why Jev's frustrated by it."Than you want me to decide?" asked Love, patting him on the shoulder for comfort. Seeing the answer in his eyes, Love got up.

At least we're going about this somewhat fair thought Love, gnawing on her bottom lip and twisting her long black hair. "The winner of this game is-" "Wait!" interrupted Jev, pulling himself up besides her. "Don't you think your being a little unrealistic about this Race? 10,000 Death Dollars, for a game?" said Jev, feeling a hand clamp over his mouth by Love. "Just ignore him, the winner is Tsuki and Harmony" said Love.

"If anyone objects take it up with Race" she added a second later, before sitting down. Jev felt Love slump against his shoulder, tuning out everyone and whispered "That was hard". Running a hand through Love's hair a few times, Jev let his mind wander Because of the money or people? Ah well it's out of our hands now, I don't think anyone will take the choices seriously anyhow. Let alone act it out with that person. Course it would be surprising if they did, but it's their choice in the end who they fall for.

I haven't said anything to Jev yet, but I'm worried about this mission Lord D sent us on. What if the whole team work thing isn't true? What if we're really competeing against each other? Maybe I'm worrying to much but if it were true what would happen between all of us here? thought Love, burying her face in Jev's shirt. "Everything will be okay, we'll make it somehow" whispered Jev, loud enough for only Love to hear, as if he heard what she was thinking.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
~and the winner is....~

"So which one is it Henry? Jev and Raine or Touketsu and Charity?" asked Love, propping a hand in her chin to look at him with a smile.

Henry thought for a moment. One one hand he knew Touketsu and Charity since basically the moment he sat foot in school. There had always been an obvious attraction between the two which is probably why Henry himself had never gone after her...too often...

He didn’t know Jev too well and Raine was new so what if he was wrong about his thoughts on them as a couple? What if they went together like oil and water?

From nearby Tsuki sneezed. He was either being discussed or his words were being echoed somewhere

“My final choice is Touketsu and Charity” Henry said deceively, grinning at the girl. Meanwhile Bella and Raine were still chatting.

"In class today, is Henry normally like that or is he normally like this?" Raine was saying. Bella considered the matter and opened her mouth, she was the person who knew Henry best after all, Touketsu being a close second

“Well..”

Race apparently had heard as well because he looked over at Raine and said: “Henry is normally like he is in class today. I wish that he was like this more often. If he was, I might be able to get along better with him."

Bella waited for him to sit down before responding “He’s actually both. He’s always acting the fool in class and is far quieter and serious on missions. Mind you he’s still a quieter version of the loud kid in class you’ve seen but you actually get used to it” she said

It was around this time when Henry made his announcement about Raine and Jev being a good couple and Bella spent a little time amused at Raine being flustered she looked over at Henry who also noticed and grinned. Then Raine got her bearings back

“What about Bella and Henry?" she voted and Bella’s eyes widened while Henry’s eyebrows rose.They exchanged a glance and then laughed

“That’d be so awkward” Henry chuckled while Bella nodded in agreement

“Like dating my brother” she agreed “I love him to death but he’s not my type”

“Likewise” Henry replied “The only date we went on was such a disaster”

“That fake one for the mission in Venice?” Bella chuckled “Yeah I remember that, that poor cafe owner..”

They chuckled and Bella turned back to Raine “So where did you come from before coming to the DWMA?”

Everyone broke up into their own conversations for a little while before Jev and Love made their decision.

"The winner of this game is-"

"Wait!" interrupted Jev, pulling himself up besides her. "Don't you think your being a little unrealistic about this Race? 10,000 Death Dollars, for a game?" said Jev

Tsuki sort of agreed. 10,000 would mean he could get his own apartment and cover all the rent and such for at least four months. With grocery shopping added on. Not that it was his problem anyway. He was pretty positive that Race and Harmony had this little game in the...

“...the winner is Tsuki and Harmony"

SAY WHAT?!?!

Tsuki’s eyes bugged out and Hanyuu danced around, happy enough for the both of them. Tsuki blinked and tried to say something but it seemed as though his voice box had shut down. It didn’t help matters that he was now redder than a tomato.

Henry finished up his bag of candy ("i'll finish up the rest later") and put away his candy as the winners were announced. Just in time too.

“I’m going to go chat with the bus driver” he said cheerfully to Bella, she nodded and he stood up making his way up to the front seat

“Came to get a first look at the city?” he asked. Henry blinked “you mean?”

The bus driver chuckled as Henry dashed over to the window.

They were right in front of Steampunk City

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Everyone had been talking and discussing this and that not paying attention to the road. It wasnt long and they had arrived. Henry at the front window face to the glass like a small child at the candy store. Touketsu laughed a little and stretched while putting his ipod away in his pack. He then nudged Charity and Keeley to let them know that they had arrived. Charity packed her stuff and Keeley stood and stretched. Buildings passed as they entered the city. Smoke billowing from the tops of smoke stacks spread across the city. Touketsu stood stretching as well. This would be an interesting trip to say the least. The bus creeps to a stop as Touketsu, Charity, and Keeley push past Henry and get off. Once outside they stand leaning against the side of the bus waiting for everyone else to get off as well. Once they did the bus driver would explain the rest of the mission.

----------------------

They were nearly there. Rea could faintly feel the other witches Soul pressure's. She wasnt afraid but she was nervous for the others safety. Scooping up her bag she watched as Touketsu and his weapon companions readied themselves to get off the bus. She would be right behind them. The bus stopped, Touketsu, Charity, and Keeley stood and got off as soon as they arrived not saying anything they just got off. Rea was right behind them, she didnt want to seem as if she was following too close, but she wanted to stay in ear range. Once off touketsu and his weapons leaned against the bus next to the door. Rea followed suit and stood next to Touketsu while Charity and Keeley stood on the other side. 'Now would be a good time to strike up a little conversation with him..' thought Rea.

"So, Touketsu.. do you think we will encounter any witches right off?"asked Rea.

" Not too sure, I am getting an eerie vibe but I cant say for certain whether or not there will be any immediate danger." responded Touketsu.

"True, they may be scoping us out right now.. ahh I just made myself nervous!" yelped Rea.

"You will be ok, I will keep you safe. That is what I am here for" replied Touketsu.

'Not exactly what I was looking for but I will take it' thought Rea.

"Thanks Touketsu, that makes me feel better. I am glad they sent you along with us. With a strong Meister like you around I will be ok." Said Rea blushing.

"Its not a problem. Oh, hold on the Bus driver is about to announce the mission details. We had better pay attention. Just stay close, all of you." said Touketsu eyeing Charity, Keeley, and Rea.

Awards
Harmony quietly listened as Race, Bella, and Raine talked about Henry. She didn’t have much to add, even if she did want to defend Henry a little. Bella had that under control, anyway.

“He’s actually both. He’s always acting the fool in class and is far quieter and serious on missions. Mind you he’s still a quieter version of the loud kid in class you’ve seen but you actually get used to it”

Harmony smiled and got that memorized. She was excited to see him in action, then, since he was apparently so different as on them. It was not that she minded how he usually was; in fact, she liked him that way. Liked him that way… Harmony cheeks tinted pink and she tried to get her mind off of that and focused on the competition. Race had just upped the ante to 10,000 Death Dollars for some reason. He must have his reasons, but still, it was very weird considering that this was simply a way to pass the time.

She had to admit, though, Race was probably going to leave an impression on most of the others from that alone.

"If you and me get chosen as the best, I'll give the money to you. But if you and Tsuki get chosen, I'll have to give the money to Raine up there. I hope that's alright.”

“I don’t mind,” Harmony nodded, feeling a little awkward. The money wasn’t really her concern– although it was troubling that her friend was willing to give so much away for a game. Herself and Tsuki or herself and Race? Just when Harmony had finally gotten the thoughts out of her head, she was already back to comparing the two of them.

“But there is one thing that I'd like to know. Tsuki isn't your Meister, so who is it?"

Harmony sighed in relief at the change in subject. “I’m alone. I mean, I haven’t found anyone… so, I don’t have any meister. I’ve made it this far on my own…” Harmony was silent for a moment, debating with herself whether or not she should really add this next part. In the end, she decided to get it out as quickly as she could, before she chickened out. “That’s going to change really soon, though. Hopefully today. It’d be… It’d be nice to have a partner out there.” Harmony stared into space as she considered it. “Someone who I could be calm around…. It’s be nice not to have to face Kinshin alone anymore, and to have some help. To have someone to talk to out there… Maybe even… I don’t know. Just be be with me. You know?”

Harmony leaned back and closed her eyes, surprised that she’d managed to say that much without stopping altogether. It was a little embarrassing, thinking back on it. She didn’t know how long she just lay back, this time not even thinking. She just waited for the results of the competition, and she almost fell asleep, if not for Jev’s yelling.

“...the winner is Tsuki and Harmony"

“Me and…” Blushing, Harmony thought aloud as she turned and stared back towards Tsuki. He was bright red and it looked like he wanted to say something. Harmony took a moment to compose herself, imagining she was just as red as he was, but she finally got it out. “You and I won. Well, not the money, but we’re the best couple…” Harmony smiled at him, managing to force out a hopefully-not-awkward-sounding giggle. “Maybe… we should celebrate, after the mission. I’ll…take you out for ice cream?” Harmony laughed, hoping she didn’t seem weird for that. It was just really nice to play around with others for once. She’d like to extend that a little longer.

Before she could take back her invitation, the bus stopped. They were in Steampunk? The only thing on her mind now was the chance to finally get to see Michelle again. “There’s someone you two should meet!” she called, suddenly very upbeat. “Michelle should be out there!” Henry, Touketsu and some of the girls managed to get off before she could, but at the first chance Harmony got, she rushed out of the bus to greet her cousin.

“Potato!” she called, looking around excitedly. Where was she? She should’ve been waiting somewhere near here, right?

“Took you long enough,” Harmony heard someone say, in a slightly exasperated tone, as they lifted her into a hug from behind. “You’ve gotten slow, haven’t you carrot top?”

“Michelle, it’s been forever!” Harmony leaped down from the hug so she could turn around. Her cousin really had changed- her hair was a little darker –and even less reminiscent of a potato, not that that mattered –and she had grown a lot taller and curvier. Harmony probably looked pretty plain next to her, since Michelle looked amazing now… But just as Harmony had expected, Michelle still had those pretty orange eyes that they shared.

“Damn right it’s been! I’ve been here for an hour and there was this stupid crow!” Michelle complained jokingly. “But, getting to see you again makes it worth it, Carrot.” Michelle ruffled Harmony’s hair and glanced at the others filing off the bus. “So, are any of them your meister?” Michelle asked, gesturing towards them.

“…I don’t have one, yet. Yet!” Harmony said quietly.

“Hey, neither do I,” Michelle stated matter-of-factly. “I’m sure you get along fine without one, though.”

“Yes, I try to, at least,” Harmony said, looking back at them. “Come on, I’ll introduce you later. Right now, I think our bus driver has something to say about the mission.” The two girls went back to stand with the others, and Michelle was looking around at all the other students in the meantime. None of them were her type, of course, but she hadn't expected them to. A few of them did stand out to her, though.

"This is my cousin, Michelle," Harmony said to no one in particular while she wait for the driver.

Muramasa

Noticing the bus had come to a stop, both Jev and Love looked out the window. "Looks like we've finally made it" said Love, getting up off of Jev and standing up to stretch. "Steam Punk City here we come!" said Jev, enthuasticly. "C'mon everyone's getting off" said Love, offering a hand to pull Jev up. Jev picked up his bag, placing the strap over one shoulder and following Love out of the bus.

Well at least we made it in one piece. On the other hand I think the bus driver was joking earlier thought Jev, laughing quietly at himself and exiting the bus with Love right behind him. "Looks like Harmony knows someone" said Love, pointing to where Harmony stood before tackling a girl into a hug. Jev nodded in acknowledgement but didn't look there way, he was too captive by his surroundings. "We can tour around later Jev. Let's go stand besides the others" said Love, knowingly before dragging him away by the elbow.

I know this is the first time the both of us have been here, but we're on a mission. Not some tour for tourists. thought Love, letting out a sigh with a smile on her face. Wonder how long before we encounter witches or kishin eggs? thought Love, frowning and becoming more serious. Love glanced around for a moment before coming to a stop besides Rea, leaning against the bus with Jev at her side with Harmony and her cousin Michelle on the other side of them.

"This is my cousin, Michelle" .

"Nice to meet you" said Jev, acknowledging Harmony introduction of Michelle. Together Jev and Love nervously waited in anticipation, for the drivers instructions for the mission. This is it. Time to get serious and take out some Kishin eggs thought Jev, a corner of his mouth turning up in a smile. Love shifted from foot to foot eager to get going, With so many of us here, we might be able to do it with no problem.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- Get Me Through This... -~

Raine listened to Henry and Bella's reactions; apparently they wouldn't make a good couple. Staring out the window, she listened to Jev announce the winners, and she wasn't surprised that Tsuki and Harmony won. A smile touching her face, she nodded in agreement with the decision. Well, at least it sounds like Henry can be a nice guy; if reckless, she thought; remembering the comments Race and Bella made about his nature.

“So where did you come from before coming to the DWMA?”

Her eyes were drawn back to Bella, making her face go blank; she glanced around the bus quickly; making sure no one was paying close enough attention. "A quiet village until about six months ago; finally had enough of my relatives’ antics and I walked away. I only really showed up at the academy early this morning. What about you and Henry? Where did you live before DWMA?" She asked.

The bus came to a stop right there.

Raine climbed to her feet and followed Charity outside; moving away from the rest of the group. Turning to check out her surroundings, Raine childishly glowered at the town. She didn't expect greenery, if anything she thought it'd be like this. It didn't mean that she was looking forward to the mission.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Race listens to the declaration of the best couple, feeling just a tinge of dissapointment. It's not like he's never been denied even a fake girl friend. So he just mentally shrugs and takes out his wallet. He quickly pulls out the bill that he is going to give to Raine and stands once more as the bus pulls to a stop. He waits on the path to clear before walking out of the vehicle only to see Harmony tackle a girl that seems to have just showed up. Harmony quickly seems to change personalities with the new girl being there, but he just waves a simple greeting before walking over to Raine. He slides the bill into her hand and says, "Congratulations on winning. Spend it wisely."

He waves to her as well before making his way back to Harmony and Michelle. He looks at the girl for a few seconds before he finally extends his own hand to the girl and says, "The name's Race Menados, Michelle. I'm a friend of Harmony's and a weaponless Meister. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Lunarmaster54

Awards
~That time~

Tsuki and Hanyuu were the last two off the bus. It seemed Harmony had some connections here and Tsuki thought maybe it’d be useful for the mission. He took a breath, game face on. Who knew what sort of trouble they’d be running into? It was an okay city from the looks of things but Tsuki wasn’t about to let his guard down.

“Your tense” Hanyuu noted “Relax a little. The mission just started, we’ll be fine”

Tsuki nodded slowly and walked over to where Harmony was standing and Race was introducing himself to her friend. Her cousin if he heard right.

“I’m Tsuki Yagami” he said to her with a nod.

The bus driver wished them luck on their mission, it turned out he didn’t have anything to say except don’t die, and drove off after handing out his card so they would know what days he drove back this way when they needed a pick up.

Suddenly they were alone.

“So how should we get this mission started?” Tsuki asked

~Introductions~

The crow landed on her arm with a caw. She smiled. They’d arrived!

“Lead me to them” she flung her arm out and the bird took to the sky, she followed it, transforming into a crow herself and flapping along for a little while, actually enjoying not only the breeze but also the thrill of some actual entertainment coming her way.

Well actually she was coming their way but that didn’t matter.

The crow swooped down at the meisters, landing on some brown haired girl’s head. Septem watched from the roof, quite amused by her reaction as she spied on the group for a little while.

It had everything a team needed. Energetic ones, quiet ones, smart ones and dumb ones. Yep, these people would be really fun to mess around with for a while. Part of her wondered if they were a danger to her partner’s (and hers) plans but she shrugged it off. That was why she was here wasn’t it? To test them out and see what they had to offer? Yeah that was her excuse. She’d test them and distract them..

Screw it. She was there to have fun. Not work.

The raven haired woman stretched as one of the group apparently had dropped his sour patch kids bag on the ground a few feet away from the rest of the group and was jogging over to pick it up.

Perfect.

Her crow zipped over towards him colliding with the bag with a caw before exploding right in the boy’s face and sending him flying through the air. The witch laughed, loudly as she watched the boy twist in mid air and land on his feet, sliding back and unharmed by the blast. It seems she hadn’t hit him.

He seemed livid though.

“THAT DAMN BIRD BLEW UP MY CANDY!!!”

“Henry” was that his weapon speaking “Calm down”

“But...my candy!!”

He must have a full mouth of sweet tooths. That was a decent sized bag of candy he had there! Well, used to have. Now it was just ashes. She decided it was time to introduce herself.

“Helllloo~” she said brightly, waving a little at the group

“Are you responsible for this?!” “Henry” waved over at his ashes of his candy bag

“Henry. Later.”

“But Touketsu!”

“LATER!”

Hmmmm. It seemed they were all stressed out at the sight of a witch. Henry was more worried about his candy but the rest of them didn’t look very cheerful.

“So, my name’s Septem!” she introduced herself “Septem Noviembre! The Wicked Witch of Whatever!”

“and don’t you forget it!” her spelled hat chirped. Good old Patch.

“Ummm your hat just talked” Henry called. Clearly concerned and apparently putting the candy issue behind him for the time being.

“Yeah it does that”

“Ohhh”

“Anyways” Septem’s smile was a wicked one, a gleam in her eye that promised trouble “Lets have some fun”

Awards
"Nice to meet you" said Jev.

Michelle just stared at the boy who had greeted her and yet not even bothered giving a name. Noticing he and the girl he was his were somewhat nervous about this mission, Michelle sighed, obviously disappointed. Were they that inexperienced? Or maybe they were just plain weak? "Yeah, you, too..." She was about to address her concerns about their abilities- or apparent lack thereof- but she notices a different boy approaching her.

"The name's Race Menados, Michelle. I'm a friend of Harmony's and a weaponless Meister. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Hey, Race. Nice to meet ya," Michelle said, smiling at him as she shook his hand. "I'm Michelle, but you already know that. A weaponless Meister? And a meisterless weapon? Hm..." Michelle turned to Harmony and asked, "So are your wavelengths off or what?"

Harmony blushed a little and looked down at the ground, a little embarrassed to admit this to her cousin. "We haven't exactly tried yet," she finally forced out.

"Then this is the perfect chance for both of us! You don't mind trying us out and seeing if either of us match you do you, Race?" Michelle said excitedly, addressing Race now. "Of course not, right?" she said, not giving him a chance to respond. "That goes without saying. I'm a scythe, after all. Pretty cool, huh?"

Harmony quietly waited for Michelle to finish. he didn't feel like she had a lot to offer- and there was no chance to, anyway, with the way Michelle was talking. Relief washed over Harmony when Tsuki was the one to stop Michelle, though.

“I’m Tsuki Yagami”

Michelle turned and stared at the boy, carefully scrutinizing him. He seemed to be able to handle himself, at least, even if he was too stalwart for her tastes. "He's another of my friends," Harmony explained.

"A friend of Harmony's is a friend of mine, then. I'm Michelle, if you didn't know," Michelle offered him a bright smile, too, before she heard the busdriver get ready to give his all important speech. Which amounted to no more than, "Don't die." Michelle crossed her arms, annoyed that they had been waiting for that, and that he felt the need to remind them all of that. Hopefully they all new that, at least.

Harmony, on the other hand, shook when she found that all he had to say was such a warning. Would this really be so dangerous? Because of the witches? "Oh, no..." she whispered, looking around warily. She was glad to have Tsuki, Race, and especially Michelle with her. Still, she couldn't help being afraid. What if they ran into a witch soon? Harmony hoped she would at least have time to calm down a little first. Maybe perform a little reconnaissance, or-

Michelle put a hand on Harmony's shoulder. "Don't worry, you can handle anything that's thrown at you, Carrot Top. I'm sure of it."

"Thanks," Harmony said. She was still worried, but she managed to smile at Michelle. Michelle didn't seem to notice, though, because right then a crow landed on her head, making her a lot madder than it should have.

"This evil freaking crow again! Get it off, get it off!" Michelle yelled angrily as she ran around and shook her head, evidently trying to kill the poor crow. Finally it flew off of her.

And straight for Henry! Harmony realized too late, covering her mouth and wincing as it exploded in his face. "Henry, are you okay?" Harmony called. Her concern was seemingly unneeded, though, and Henry seemed more upset about the candy than anything else.

Michelle would have laughed at that, had it not proven her suspicious about that demon bird. She wasn't surprised at all when the witch introduced herself. "Well, everyone, looks like we're starting the witch hunt now. And it's personal. September November, or whatever, I hope you're ready to die for playing fowl like that. And everyone on my side better not back down, or I swear, I'm going to-" It was then that she noticed Harmony practically frozen in fear. "Not you, too. Look, Harmony," Michelle shook her cousin until she was sure that Harmony was back to her senses. "Just start with the hat, okay? I'll handle September."

Harmony hesitated, struggling to ignore her panic. A witch! Already! Just showing up and exploding Henry's candy! ...Henry's candy... If she needed an immediate reason to fight, she might as well make it that.

"This is for Henry's candy," she decided, too quiet for anyone but Michelle to hear her newfound resolve. She glared at the hat, hoping her aim wouldn't fail her now. "Tsuki, Race... are you guys ready" she asked quickly before casting her spell. "Igneus," she whispered, sending a ball of fire towards the hat.

Michelle would definitely bring up "Henry" later, since his candy was such an important matter to Harmony, but for now it was time for her payback. "The rest of you better not freeze up, too, or you're all getting slapped! Now, back to you, witch." Michelle didn't bother to make sure anyone was actively backing her up before she ran at the witch, readying a punch. "This is for the bird!"

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
~- Distant Roll of Thunder -~

Raine leaned against a tree, watching the others climb off the boss. She could hear what they were talking about; but there was still some space between them. Looking back in the direction of the bus, she cocked her head to the right; curious about what Race wanted. Before she could do anything, he'd given her a hundred death dollars and walked away; calling over his shoulder, "Congratulations on winning. Spend it wisely."

"Wait," she whispered, even though it wouldn't have been heard. Shaking her head, Raine slipped it into her backpack, trying to figure out what she'd do with it in case Race wouldn't take it back. She couldn't think of anything at the moment, leaning back against the tree she watched a crow swoop in. Wait a second, is she here? She thought, her curiosity starting to creep up.

Raine watched as the crow went after Michelle (did she hear that right?), making the girl start shouting. Wandering closer, she tracked it as it went toward Henry and...exploded? You had got to be kidding, an exploding bird? Hearing a noise behind her, she whirled to face the tree she'd been near a few moments ago. Scanning the branches, she stared at the person sitting in the tree.

"So, my name's Septem! Septem Noviembre! The Wicked Witch of Whatever!"

Before anyone could say anything, another voice piped up, "and don't you forget it!"

Glaring the two down, Raine snapped, "Septem, what are you doing here! And Patch, quiet down." Hearing a soft rustling sound, Raine angled her body so she could still watch the two in the tree and the newcomer. Spotting a black dog, she watched it staring at all of them; trying to judge if they were a threat.

"What are you doing here boy? You need to get out of here," she whispered softly, fear eclipsing the anger and other emotions.

~- No Time to Think -~

His eyes took in the others; scanning the faces until he found one staring at him. Blinking slowly, the massive black dog moved forward; only for the girl to shake her head, fearful. Confusion entering stormy blue eyes, he stepped back only for his gaze to be torn from her.

"The rest of you better not freeze up, too, or you're all getting slapped! Now, back to you, witch. This is for the bird!"

A snarl tearing free, he leaped forward to defend Septem. Before the dog-wolf knew it, the girl was up in his face; slugging him. Landing on the ground, his eyes found her once more. Crouching low to the ground, he curled his lips back and voiced an obvious challenge to her.

It was a lucky shot; nothing more. He recoiled at the growl that tore free; sizing the girl up. At first glance, and if he didn't know better; he'd brush her off as non-threatening. Septem and his sister had taught him otherwise; so he wasn't about to disregard anyone. Nodding coolly at Septem, the dog stretched and waited for the blue-haired girl to make the first move.

Muramasa

Yeah,you, two...

For a minute there, Jev thought Michelle sounded disappointed when it suddenly dawned on him that he hadn't introduced himself. "I'm such an idiot" mumbled out Jev, face palming himself. Hearing a commotion Jev watched a crow land ontop of Michelle's head making her scream and wave her arms around trying to dislodge it. What's with the crow? thought Jev, watching it fly off and somehow make Henry's candy explode in his face.

Moving forward slightly, Jev finally came face to face with a witch who was busy talking to Henry, before announcing herself loudly enough for everyone to hear. So much for recon, guess it turns out we're going to have to fight first, ask questions later.

“So, my name’s Septem!”. “Septem Noviembre! The Wicked Witch of Whatever!” "and don't you forget it!"

Love seeing the threat, grabbed Jev's right hand drawing his attention away long enough for him to watch her transform. "You ready?" asked Love, in gun form. "Yeah, let's go" said Jev, running over to assist while thinking, We're they waiting for us all this time? Did they know and plan to ambush us here?

"The rest of you better not freeze up, too, or you're all getting slapped! Now, back to you, witch. This is for the bird!"

Jev shook his head at that but looked past Michelle to where Raine was fighting with a dog. Great, more enemies to deal with. Are their more here? Just watching in wait if the dog or witch fail? thought Jev, eyeing around and resting his gaze back to Raine fighting off the dog.

"Don't let your guard down" spoke Love, in gun form.

"I know" said Jev, trying to decide who to assist.

She slugged it! Nice.

Running over to Raine, Jev decided it was best to leave the witch to Michelle, Touketsu, Harmony, and Henry. If things look bad there way, I'll help, but for now Raine looks like she could use it most. Not because she can't handle it though.

"Mind if I help?" asked Jev, stepping up besides her.

"If not we will stay out of the way" piped in Love.

I'm sure with all of us here, we might even the odds. After all we have to work as a team. Why not start now?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Race was just about to say that he didn't mind and was even going to see if Michelle wanted to be the first to test with him, he's fascinated with scythes, so he can't help it. That and his brother had a scythe for a weapon. But he is stopped short by a crow and finally a Witch. He seriously was not in the mood for this. But he just stood back watched as everyone else launched their own attacks before Jev and Love made their way over to Raine to take care of a dog. He quickly calculates the threat level for the two enemies and figures that the dog is the lesser of the two and should be covered by the three. With that in his mind he starts to run....away?! He quickly runs into the nearest alley and vanishes in the shadows. No doubt that others would ridicule him for this.

But those are the few that don't see him jumping from wall to wall until he finds himself standing on top of the building overlooking the battle. He quickly calculates his trajectory and gets a running start before jumping off the roof of the building. He knows for a fact that this is going to hurt, but he is hoping that it will hurt the Witch more than it will hurt him. Luckily for him, the Witch doesn't seem to notice the flying Meister at that moment, and that works for him. He holds both of his fists above his head as he starts to fall towards the Witch. In one movement as he feels his feet touch the ground he brings all of his power and weight down through the fists to act as a very powerful hammer aimed directly at the head. If the Witch was not knocked out by this, was going to have a major headache after.

Abhorsen

~A Cold Day in Hell~

It had not been but a few minutes since the bus driver had peeled tires leaving Touketsu and his comrades alone and all that coward had said was "dont die" as a schedule that he tossed out the door at about thirty mph whipped in the wind until it landed at Touketsu's feet. Picking it up Touketsu noted that he would return tomorrow evening. Folding it up Touketsu slipped the paper into his pocket.

"Alright everyone. No thanks to the cowardly bus driver we have no plan and he wont be back till tomorrow evening. Which means.."

Touketsu stopped mid sentence, out of the corner of his eye he saw a bird, more specifically what looked to be a crow making a bee line for Henry. No time to warn Henry Touketsu watched as the bird hit.. right in front of Henry.

BOOM!!!!

Touketsu could see Henry twitching in soon to be explosive anger. His bag of candy had exploded.

“THAT DAMN BIRD BLEW UP MY CANDY!!!”

“Henry” , “Calm down” said Aby.

“But...my candy!!”

“Helllloo~” Touketsu spotted a woman waving at the group.

“Are you responsible for this?!” Henry waved over at his ashes of his candy bag.

“Henry. Later.”

“But Touketsu!”

“LATER!”

“So, my name’s Septem!” she introduced herself “Septem Noviembre! The Wicked Witch of Whatever!”

“and don’t you forget it!” her spelled hat chirped. Good old Patch.

“Ummm your hat just talked” Henry called. Clearly concerned and apparently putting the candy issue behind him for the time being.

“Yeah it does that”

“Ohhh”

“Anyways” Septem’s smile was a wicked one, a gleam in her eye that promised trouble “Lets have some fun”

Touketsu had no intent on standing idly by he wasnt a hot head, but she was obviously toying with them.Frustrated Touketsu called to Septem.

"What exactly do you want, and are you the reason we are here? Are you the witch or are you part of the witches that are causing this city trouble?"

"Maybe" said Septem in response letting out a small giggle.

"Yes or no witch, answer me" said Touketsu getting frustrated.

"No,I wont. Jerk"

Michelle, one of his comrades had prematurely charged in. A risky move being as she didnt know even the slightest thing about this possible enemy. Blowing up candy wasnt exactly a terrorist attack. It was frowned upon but not by any means a reason to fling yourself into battle.. Nevertheless he couldnt stand idly by and watch her throw herself to the dogs. Literally. There was a wolf with human like eyes currently receiving Michelle's punch. He had protected Septem.This was going to get out of hand. Touketsu took Charity's hand and told her "weapon form please" she nodded and changed. Keeley and Rea looked over to Touketsu as to say what do we do? Touketsu closed his eyes and bowed his head a little. Which meant nothing. Touketsu jogged over to where Michelle stood.

"Are you sure that you want to fight them? I will back you up but isnt this a little hasty?" said Touketsu.

Hasty girl! mocked Septem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rea was supposed to 'stay put' but she couldnt help but notice that Race had disappeared into an alley. She had a feeling, and that feeling told her that he was going to attempt a sneak attack. 'DUMB!' Septem would slaughter him. Acting fast Rea slipped from view and ran behind him. He was wall jumping. 'Going to flank her.. should I stop him.. yes, yes I should' thought Rea. Slipping into the darkness Rea released a bit of her Soul Protect. She saw him reach the top and then divebomb at Septem. She called on her wind magic sending a blast of wind his way. Just as he reached Septem the wind caught up with him. His fists were mere inches from her face. Rea's wind attack blew him from the rooftop sprawling in mid air. 'Calamity avoided' thought Rea as she redid her soul protect and slipped back into the group unnoticed. That boy would be the death of himself.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
~Trippin~

Henry narrowed his eyes, glaring at Septem as he looked around to see who was still there.

Touketsu and Charity? Given.

Harmony and her cousin? Ready to go. Too bad Harmony’s attack was so easily dodged....

Tsuki? Not sure what good he’d do but none the less he was still there.

Race? Where’d Race....oh THERE he is. Henry briefly wondered when he’d gotten over behind Septem only to be blown off course then decided that wasn’t an issue at the moment. He was tough enough to take a hit.

Raine, Jev and Love? Dealing with Septem’s wolf...dog...thing.

Rea? Sidelines.

Everyone was present and accounted for. “Bella” he said “weapon form”.

His partner nodded and grabbed his hand, glowing as she transformed. He took a step forward towards Septem and took a breath to shout something heroic and manly just to let her know the sort of person she was dealing with when everything seemed to..melt...

Henry blinked, looking around as he stood in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a weird pink landscape.

“Whe..Where am I?” he wondered, looking at his empty hand “and where’s Bella?”

He took a few more steps forward “Bella?? Touketsu???” he called. No response.

Heeeennnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

What was that childish wailing sound?

Heeeeeennnnnnnnnrrrrrryyyyy

What is that? What even is that? Henry wondered

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!

Henry jumped as he looked down at his feet to see...a sour patch kid staring back up at him.

“Purply?” he gasped “your alive!”

The small candy looked up at him, abnormally large anime style eyes filled with tears as it waved its little arms up at him. “Hug?” it squeaked.

Henry bent down, intent on somehow hugging the candy when black clouds appeared in the sky and out of them burst a crow. A gigantic crow with glowing red eyes and a blood covered beak.

“CAWWWW!!!!!” it roared as it swooped down, dive bombing the duo. Henry’s eyes widened in horror as he yelled, his voice sounding all slow-mo for some reason “Purply!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

KRACKA-BOOM!!!!!!

“Henwy!!ahhhrhghhhh!!” the little candy person was ripped apart in the blast, various limbs flying in all directions while Henry was lifted off of his feet, covered in blood (how does a candy even HAVE that?!) as he shouted in angst

“Purply why?!?!”

Henry opened his eyes. He was laying in a grassy meadow. Rubbing his head the boy looked around.

“Henry!”

He looked down, standing in front of him was a sour patch kid. Blue this time.

He smiled “Hey there Berry”

----------------------------------------

~Fun and Games~

Septem was having a very, very good time. Everything seemed to be going her way today! Mysterious winds knocked a surprise attacker off course (she of course took the credit), a dog protected her from a nasty looking punch, and this Henry boy’s reaction to the illusions she had him under were just so amusing! It was times like these when Septem was grateful for her ‘shadow’ ability. Not that she planned on explaining any of it to the meisters of course. What kind of a moron would sit down and explain their abilities to the enemy step by step? Then complain when they got beat up? Not this witch. She intended to enjoy herself for as long as possible and her fun time would be cut in half if she told them all about the various abilities she had up her sleeve.

“BERRY!!! NO!!! OH THE HORROR!!!” Henry thrashed from his spot on the pavement, covered in a shadowy substance. Septem chuckled. So entertaining!

“Your guard’s down!!” the witch blinked to see the boy named Tsuki in her face, fist flying towards her noggin. She waited for a split second. What? No mysterious wind again? Disappointing. It seemed like her guardian angel ran by a strict 'everybody gets one’ attitude. Hmph. Her hand shot out, grabbing Tsuki’s wrist and twisting it before spinning around and thrusting her arm upwards, getting the young meister in a headlock. He struggled for a moment and she smirked before letting him go and kicking him in the back, sending him tumbling back towards his friends and laying facedown in front of the one called...carrot top? No. Harmony. The girl who’d shot a fireball at poor patch. Seriously. Who attacked a person’s clothes?! The hat was made from pure cashmere damn it! Did this girl know how long it took to get her animation spells just right? The NERVE!!

“Grapy!! Death no! Why?!?!” Henry actually rolled over this time, immune to Bella’s attempts to wake him. Septem chuckled, anger giving way to amusement.

“So I take it your the leader of this rag tag bunch?” she asked the one called Touketsu “Your clearly the most competent here”

“Not really” Touketsu replied “But for the purposes of our conversation yeah I am leader. What’s it to you?”

“Calm down you I was just asking a question” Septem cocked her head to the side and waved her hand, a group of crows forming out of nothing and flapping around her as she casually chatted with Touketsu “Does that mean your also the most powerful of the bunch?”

“Maybe” Touketsu replied “Stop with the games and lets find out”

“Hmmm” Septem considered it “Maybe later. I wanna deal with pumpkin head over there for attacking my hat” she looked over at Harmony, eyes glittering dangerously

“My mother gave me this hat when I was just a small little witchling!” she fibbed “On her death bed! And your trying to...to take it away from me...” she sniffled and covered her face with her hands and pretended to cry “You...you...”

she peaked through her fingers, showing of malice filled eyes “Bully

the crows cawed and shot towards Harmony and Tsuki, who was just sitting up, giving off a weird shadowy vapor. These weren’t your average bomb crows. These were bomb crows mixed with the shadow element of hers. Quite nasty if Septem did say so herself...

“TAISHIKI KAIFUKU!!”

The crows were blasted apart by some sort of blue energy. Septem raised her arm to cover her eyes from the light, and feathers. What in the...

The light and smoke cleared, revealing Henry standing in front of Harmony and Tsuki, sword in hand, glaring hard at the witch. Septem raised her eyebrows

“You escaped my shadow illusion, ran over to Harmony and saved her and the kid from my crows with a pretty smooth blast attack of your own” Septem commented, a little impressed “I was assuming you were the weakest link but maybe...”

She chuckled “Maybe not”

“Sorry about that” Henry looked back at Harmony, down at Tsuki and then back at Harmony again “I don’t know if you wanted to deal with that yourself in some sort of flashy display of your own but I wasn’t sure you’d react in time so I stepped in...” he smiled at her and then helped Tsuki up, who looked annoyed at being rescued by Henry of all people.

“Okay” Henry said “Its time to show this woman some teamwork she’ll never forget”

Awards
Michelle had no inherent soft spot for animals, especially after this crow incident. So when her fist collided with a furry face- a dog?- she just felt annoyed. And this was possibly just another explosive, anyway. It was knocked aside by the force of her strike, but as it landed, it immediately began to scrutinize her and growl.

Michelle scoffed, ignoring it. It looked like one of the other students were taking care of it, anyway. Her main concern was the witch.

"Are you sure that you want to fight them? I will back you up but isnt this a little hasty?" one of the boys from the group asked her. Michelle glared back at him.

"Oh, no, let's all have a freaking tea party and hug it out," she suggested sarcastically as she brushed off his warning. "Hasty" nothing- this witch attacked them first. Besides, Michelle had back-up, this time. It was far from hasty, in her mind- if the witch was distracted by her, the others should have no problem, right?

"Hasty girl!" the witch taunted.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna cry," Michelle laughed. "Hasty, that's the worst thing anyone's ever called me." Michelle actually found it hard to hold a grudge over the crow when she was dealing with an enemy that seemed so- what was the word she was looking for? Oh, yes, stupid. This witch couldn't even taunt effectively?

Michelle crossed her arms and simply listened for the moment. The witch would be too aware of any attack Michelle tried at the moment, from the looks of it. Waiting for the right moment was practically killing her, but she knew how to not die, at least.

Harmony wasn't surprised at all that her attack had missed. She needed something bigger, something harder to dodge- but how did she make sure not to hit any of her new friends? This had hardly been a concern before, when she was mostly alone, but now she had more to consider.

She noticed Race being somehow blown away- had he tried to get a sneak attack in?

“BERRY!!! NO!!! OH THE HORROR!!!”

Harmony snapped out of her thoughts and looked back at Henry. He was having a nightmare? Then, that must be the witch's doing. "Henry!" She called, surprised that it came out as loud as it did.

Michelle crossed her arms and looked back at him, too. "This isn't naptime," she quipped.

"He's not just sleeping- He wouldn't. Not during a battle," Harmony said, hoping she it came out with an air of certainty. Because she wasn't entirely sure how he behaved in battle. When she turned back towards Michelle, though, she noticed behind her that Tsuki had tried to take on the witch by himself. Septem had little trouble trapping him, though, and kicked him back in her direction. "Tsuki..." Harmony whimpered. Race, Henry, Tsuki... Three of her closest friends! (In her mind, at least, she wasn't sure if it as mutual or not.)

Harmony clenched her fists and glared at Septem, still trembling. But now, she wasn't trembling in fear or nervousness- she was just mad. "You, witch, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" She yelled, turning her forearms to butterfly swords. She couldn't remember being this mad- she had never been this mad. She'd never let any malice aimed at herself bother her very much. But these were her new friends... And Henry...

"That's my girl," Michelle called, following suit and changing her right forearm to the blade of a scythe. The witch was very focused on Harmony, right now, so it was a better time than before to attack. This time she'd be a little less obvious. She did plan on living through this, after all. "So, 'leader of this rag-tag bunch'," Michelle asked casually as she glanced towards Touketsu. "I guess I'll follow your lead for now."

Harmony noticed that the witch wasn't very happy with her right now, either. Apparently that hat had meant a lot to her. Harmony almost felt bad for targeting it. But she wasn't about to apologize- not to her! Even if she was crying. "Bully?" Harmony repeated through clenched teeth as she watched the crows, or, more likely, bombs, flying towards herself and Tsuki. "You have no right to say that to anyone."

Harmony was about to cast a spell to defend the two of them, but she noticed a figure rush in front of them before she could. A figure she recognized immediately."Henry," she whispered, almost breathlessly. The witch's voice reminded Harmony of her initial, though. She'd assumed Henry was the weakest? If anyone, that would probably be me... Harmony realized.

She could feel her cheeks warm up as Henry looked at her. Did he notice?

“I don’t know if you wanted to deal with that yourself in some sort of flashy display of your own but I wasn’t sure you’d react in time so I stepped in...”

So she did seem to be the weakest? Or at least the slowest. And she had considered speed her best attribute. But she brushed those feelings aside for now. Henry had saved her, after all. The Henry that she'd admired so long had saved her! And now she had to show him what she could do, too, right?

“Okay, Its time to show this woman some teamwork she’ll never forget."

Harmony nodded and looked at Tsuki, turning her forearms back to normal. Hopefully their wavelengths matched... "Tsuki," she finally was able to say. "Can we... try it? Being m-meister and weapon?" Without giving him a chance to answer- or herself a chance to chicken out- Harmony took both of his hands in her own and took a deep breath. Please work, please work, please work... she thought as she transformed into her weapon form- two butterfly swords with orange hilts. She was perfectly prepared for another rejection, though- she'd experienced enough by now to come to expect it. But, right now, it would really help if that didn't happen for once...

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
V.L.A.D. saw Impulse coming from a mile away, as the creature rushes at him with his claws. The android dodges, aiming his spear at the creature's body. This was a bit of a risky move, but logic demanded it. Options were low at this point.

Thrusting his spear into the back of the creature's chest, V.L.A.D begins to stab repeatedly, at a speed borderline super-human. The more you try to "break" amorphous substance, the faster it'll reform. He had a short time window.

Eventually, the stabs open up a V.L.A.D-sized hole in the creature's back, just as it regains it's composure.

"RRRAAAHHH!" Impulse yells, as he tries to swipe at V.L.A.D again. Before the creature can turn around, V.L.A.D stops stabbing and jumps into the hole he had made. No sooner was he inside did it close behind him. He was now in it's stomach. (For lack of a better term)

"Your'e an idiot." Impulse yells confidently. "If you think I have a heart, your'e robotic eyes must be outta date!"

V.L.A.D wastes no time. Jumping (as much as his slimy prison would allow) into the air, V.L.A.D stabs his spear into the pink orb that served as the creature's brain.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

All the creature can do is scream, as V.L.A.D remains motionless, his stance neutral. The prison holding him disintegrates, as his sights fall towards the one who was presumably the brains of the group.

"YOU_ARE_THE_LAST_ENEMY." V.L.A.D says.

This was a bit too easy. The smartest fighter of their group hadn't so much as lifted a finger for his friend? That' when it happens.

The slimey remains of Kishin V.L.A.D had just killed began to move towards the last Kishin.

It meshes itself into extra body parts for the now-stronger Kishin.

"Brains surpass brawn, my friend." The Kishin now says confidently, increasing in size as the goo continues to combine. "If you think my weakness was cowardice, you are sorely mistaken. It was strategy. Being a good actor can be just as good as being a good warrior."

V.L.A.D now sees why Maaba sent HIM instead of a Witch Batallion. But that was the kicker. V.L.A.D began to sense the Soul Energies of other Witches....And Meisters. This mission just became a whole lot harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back