• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sooo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Spontaneity might just be the rope that pulls DM out of the pit it's in.

And here I am spouting poetic prose in an art section; maybe I should go to CW instead XD

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
hey all of you guys ignored my idea for the "medium" a few weeks ago ):

probably because I posted it in CM, which supports my claim that no one ever goes there...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
SotW is getting boring. I mean it's fun but we are running out of themes. Let's change the aesthetics.

I've been trying my best to keep it interesting, but it kinda defeats the purpose when hardly anyone gives me their input on what kind of themes they want. So, I just go with what i think would be a hit. Some themes click more with others, and some don't.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
We used to put SotW winners on the front page of the forums.

That might still be a possibility.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
It was a plugin that we used. When we updated the forums at some point in time, somebody just didn't bother to update the plugins. It's the same reason the arcade and username color index both broke.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
dm died because sir jecht and i left i'm soooooo sorry guys ;_;

tumblr_m9xi1r7k6l1rrsuiko1_400.jpg

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
hey come on man we're all friends here

also i propose secret santa this year

Davey

durp.
School. And projects and projects and projects. Literally, so much shit to do. I can't even keep track of my time with what I do for school. Being a visual effects artist is no joke especially when you want to be a lighter and make everthing look good as a final result.

But lately I've been feeling sluggish on my studies. I feel lack of inspiration like most of the tagging I do here and just want a job to learn more than school can teach me now. It's just confusing and frustrating. :(
But anyways, yeah. That's my life now. And when I'm not in school, I'm trying to get money so that I can live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back