• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vicodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol i had decided in my head that i signed up for it, went to the thread and stuff a bunch of times but never actually signed up for some reason
    haha. okay!! I will. I'm actually gonna be off for the next week and a half so I got plenty of time to prepare. in fact, I'll go put up a brainstorm thread right now :3
    Yeah between that and school I was out of the house literally every day of the week (including saturday and sunday). My debt started at like 48k and the last I checked I got it down to about 15k.

Haha yeah I actually found a offer for a fulltime job doing that. They were paying like 50k a year too. The company I'm working with now is a marketing place so I'll probably be doing so print work for them (they're office is actually located inside of a print company lol).
    Yeah I worked 35 hours a week for my first year and a half and I only took out half of my loans (which is still pretty good I guess).

Since I'm only graduating with my associates my plan is to work freelance jobs and study on my own on the side. Once I've built up a decent portfolio then I'll go for a full time so I can be paid more ;D
    Wish I would have done that, then I wouldn't be as poor as I am now :c

But thanks though I can't wait. I've already got a freelance job going on now.
    Awesome ;D

I'm trying to crank out some stuff myself but I'm busy with both school (graduating september) and working on the new KHI site. After september I should be able to spend more time here.
    Well you came at a good time. DM is starting to get the most activity it's had years.
    Well looky here

Seems like the whole DM gang from a few years ago is getting back together
    Eh yo. Shop has some requests for you. People are wondering. We need some shit turned out.
    hey, take 13 for sotw, i only entered to get more entries so it's not important to me. plus i'm not too happy with my entry haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…