• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So its my birthday and I thought I would list things that I have learned from this site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
20. taylor is undisputed god of existance and everyone is his bitch.

even you.

happy birthday

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

1x1.png

Gram

Banned
Awards
22. the admins are god here
23. the staff is their pawns/bitches
24. non-staff are insignificant
25. my grammer sucks
26. happy (late) bday.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
24. non-staff are insignificant

I sincerely object to that rule. Yes, those like myself, and even you, the 'Non-Staff Members' are ruled by those Higher Above, but we are as significant as we wish to be. For instance, if you wished to be seen as more significant, you could just post more in a certain section, or on the Forums as a whole.

Just because my Username isn't a color other than Blue, Red, or Silver doesn't mean I'm insignificant, sah.

And a Belated Birthday Mi'lord Betrayus. May you have many, many more. . .

#544. The KHI Sentience will always find you, and lure your mind back to the Forums if you ever do manage to 'leave.' It watches over the Forums, and feeds off of the witty sarcasm and non-hating posts like a child with chocolate chip cookies.

Fallen Prince

1/ People have a lot of good ideas here
2/ A lot of people are quick to anger, although I kinda thought the point of a forum was to help all on it learn more in a common interest...
3/ Grass is my favorite lol
4/ I learn new stuff every day here.
5/ A LOT of people don't know anything about anything related to KH sometimes....
6/ We're all just people and I like that I have no friends who play KH because that means I have a whole community of.......i dont really have friends here, so PEOPLE, who like KH a lot

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
1/ People have a lot of good ideas here
2/ A lot of people are quick to anger, although I kinda thought the point of a forum was to help all on it learn more in a common interest...
3/ Grass is my favorite lol
4/ I learn new stuff every day here.
5/ A LOT of people don't know anything about anything related to KH sometimes....
6/ We're all just people and I like that I have no friends who play KH because that means I have a whole community of.......i dont really have friends here, so PEOPLE, who like KH a lot

Grass scares me sometimes.

Back