• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smash face on Keyboard, Post results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
hbfdddddv

Well, this is certainly (Did I spell that right?) an interesting game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dark matter was postulated by Fritz Zwicky in 1934 to account for evidence of "missing mass" in the orbital velocities of galaxies in clusters. Subsequently, other observations have indicated the presence of dark matter in the universe; these observations include the rotational speeds of galaxies, gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, and the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies.

My face is rather smart. :3

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
vvn§èhtru

also:

Dark matter was postulated by Fritz Zwicky in 1934 to account for evidence of "missing mass" in the orbital velocities of galaxies in clusters. Subsequently, other observations have indicated the presence of dark matter in the universe; these observations include the rotational speeds of galaxies, gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, and the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies.

My face is rather smart. :3

I call bull :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ghfr fgtgbkjmn b ,n bc xc,=;'?
\,nvb vbnm,k,mjnbvc bmnbhyu7k,m nhjui';[poiuytreswe3/.;l.,.
lklklk';[jmk]'[
[';'][[[';kgh vbgh nb7n 6nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back