• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky Angels: Search for the War Stones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
((This a bit gruesome...))

Sarah paced at the back of the tent, silently fuming.

"How long does it take to get your hand bandaged!" She grumbled as sat down in a fold-out chair.
The business was doing fine, selling snow-cones was more of a hobby the Ice flyers did at the festivals seeing the Earthling government paid for most of their equipment, medical supplies, food, clothing, etc.

Someone screaming ran past the tent as Sarah sat there staring out daydreaming. Next a Dark Creature ran by, that got her attention. She stood up and silently snuck out the back entrance of the tent, grabbing a long wrapped, parcel. Stretching her wings she leaped into the air flying towards the First-aid tent.

"What are Dark Creatures doing here." Shw whispered to herself

Gaining speed the short ice flyer saw Aisu talking to what appeared to be an Earthling, causing her to come to slow to a hover, which cost Sarah her life.

Sarah didn't notice it but a Dark Creature ad been silently trailing her. When she stopped for a second it attacked, biteing down on her left wing. Screaming in pain and irritation she summoned an icicle and lodged it into the beasts shoulder blade.

It was the Dark Creatures turn to howl in pain. The Dark Creature dropped to the ground, liked it wound, then jumped back up and managed to latch onto her wing again, chomping down hard it suddenly let itself go limp, tearing and ripping parts of the already injured wing.

The pain was instantaneous. She fell out of the sky landing on her arm, breaking it. Sarah only had one thought, get the package to Aisu, get the package to Aisu She chanted over and over in her mind. She could see Aisu now, his back was turned.

Cursing she took in a deep breathe and yelled Aisu's name as loud as she could before half-heartily throwing the package to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

".....my boss comes and murders me for sneaking off, again."

"Aisu!!"

Aisu whipped his head around looking for the one who called his name, at first his expression was one of fear when he saw his boss standing there throwing something at him, then he noticed the blood... and the Dark Creature pouncing.

He winced as he saw her unconscious body fall to the ground and the Dark Creature starting to eat. Picking up the parcel at his feet and opening it he saw a familiar black shaft.

Turning to Amber and saying in an almost apologetic voice, "Looks like the kings will have to wait. It's about to get bloody."

As if mocking him the Dark Creature tore of Sarah's arm and flung it at him, hitting him in the jaw. Blood smearing across his
face.

Aisu's face suddenly became numb and his eyes seem to glaze over, "I'm going to make you regret ever doing that, no scratch that I'll make your regret ever existing." Aisu charged twirling his lance, flipping over the beast before stabbing it right through the it's back. He twisted the lance to destroy more tissue, causing more blood to flow out of the wound.

"I'll freeze you from the inside out." He murmured in a distant voice before lifting out his his lance and thrusting his hand inside the wound to freeze the blood. The creature completely stopped moving then ice started forming forming from all the opening of the creatures body before it was encased in ice.

"Rest in pieces." He tapped the the frozen beast and it shattered into thousands of ice shards. Aisu stood there for a moment before turning around to look at the Earthling, "Sorry for getting sadistic..." He murmured.

Last edited:

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
"...ey you can't just abandon your old man here besides, there will be a lot of festivals before you die, yah know son. So come and help me dig these rocks!"

Well apparently Cruxia's dad wasn't so enthusiastic about the festival and didn't permit him to go. The one thing he was thinking about for weeks ever since his friends told him. They said it would be really fun with games everywhere, food everywhere and not too mention the magical and technological merchandise. But with a little stroke of bad luck, this happens. After long of weeks preparing ...

"It's just not fair dad this is the dream that I've been dreaming for a long time now. Have you ever felt that wanted something so badly that you would die for it well this is it dad!" he explained to his dad so hard to a scream but still having that respect. "And why did you let Derick go to the festival, he's the one who's supposed to be here not me!" He smirked.

Cruxia was angry and reasoned as much as he could to his dad but to no avail...

"Your brother has almost done every chore in this village, and some supposedly you be doing when you slacked of yesterday! and the day before that! and the day before...well get the point?"

He knew that his father wouldn't understand no matter all the reasons he could go there haha and to think he knew he was slacking off. I knew it I shouldn't have ate that freaky mushroom. There was nothing more to do Cruxia your busting out! It was brilliant Cruxia thought it was the perfect plan but he had to make up some excuse to atleast get out from the digging. Hmmm

"Hey dad uhm... I'm gonna get the drill...you know to make things faster here...," he turned around and stooped for a while sweating and waiting for an answer. Hoping that his father would buy it. The tension was building up he was thinking Oh no! maybe he would figure out what I'm doing, maybe he won't let me out, why is the room shrinking.

"Oh ok quite smart of you son now you understand, it's our job to dig and dig I'm proud of you son! Now go get the drill! hahaha," His father laughed with joy not knowing what Cruxia's true intentions are.

"R-Right...Drill yes!" Hwew! he bought it Cruxia thouight. And to think I went through all that pressure and stuff. With quite a load of his shoulder he quickly went running to the softest part of the tunnel and dug his way out to the surface. He almost forgot to wear his goggles. That would be excruciatingly painful if he forgot.

Rising from the ground the...err Cruxia. (ta-da!) He immediately stood up and inhaled the fresh air of the surface. It's been ages since he went to the surface, he almost went blind back then with all the forgetting goggles and stuff. But no more will he make that mistake because truth hurts and he just got the whole spectrum of the rainbow plus all those ultraviolet rays of the sun in his eye's. Talk about getting the truth. Well he was ready as ever and strode to the festivities...WAIT! "Haha got to uhm wash this dirt of me" It was pretty convenient for the underlings living in that part of the globe cause unlike a desert, it had abundant bodies of water. So Cruxia washed of the dirt and dried for a few minutes. After about five minutes or so he got upand strode to the festivities.

"To the festival!"

Mean while....

"Wait a minute...we don't have a drill.... Cruxia!!!!!!!!!!!"

(OOC: Well there yah go my first post. I can just imagine Cruxia's face when he get's to the festival.)

Last edited:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
The Mystic Queen sat on her throne, bored. Mystics were a mischievous race who liked to have fun so sitting on a throne doing nothing was incredibly tiresome for her. Her name was Queen Melissa aged twenty one. She was a punk rocker type girl with pink spiky hair and black tips then heavy dark make-up. Instead of her Queenly robes she was dressed in a matching pink and black Lolita dress. She would lazily let the guests kiss her hand then sigh in boredom while the other Kings (since being the only Queen) would glare at her rude behaviour. The other Kings sat perfectly straight with warm smiles though Queen Melissa could sense their boredom as well. It was a FESTIVAL for heaven’s sake! They were supposed to be having fun! Not sitting watching others have fun.

Then they heard screaming.

“FINALLY!” Queen Melissa exclaimed changing into her dragon form. “SOM E EXCITEMENT!!!”

Queen Melissa was a pink and black dragon; dark pink scales with black tips to each of them then black claws and horns. The bones of her wings were black with the thing translucent skin being pink. The Kings all rose to their feet and drew their weapons. With a loud roar from Queen Melissa they all charged out of the tent and into the festival to fight off the attacking Dark Creatures. The other warriors caught on and soon the Festival Grounds became a bloody battlefield as Dark Creatures and warriors alike began piling. It wasn’t long till bodies lay strewn everywhere.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
"It's cool you decided to come. I haven't seen many familiar faces around here..."

Nanami just smiled " well, I couldn't just let the chance slip away...it's not every day that this awesome festival is held" she paused for a moment taking a quick glance around. " but it sure is good to see you,not ma- ow" she was suddenly cut off when something bumped quickly into her. "So, sorry!" Nanami swiftly retained her balance to see a girl with an obvious look of guilt and a little startled. "I was...just...um, hi I'm Mei!" for a second Nanami just stared at the girl before smiling friendly brushing away her snowy locks away from her face. " Don't worry about it...I'm Nanami, it's nice to meet ya Mei" she said before she turned to Vespera. " Say do you have any of those telescopic goggles?, I think I forgot mine somewhere." she said eying the different flashy stuff at the booth.

Just then a frenzy of screaming broke out as people began to run hysterically in different directions taking away with them the cheerful atmosphere of the festival. "What's going on?" Nanami couldn't help but feel the hilt of her sword as she saw chaos spreading around. but she didn't have to wait for long to know what's happening as she saw those ominous creatures rise from the dark bringing their dread with them. Yes, Those who are called the Dark creatures. What the hell are they doing here? .

"Ves. I think we have a sticky business a foot" She said drawing out her weapon and began fighting away those creatures.

Last edited:

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Cruxia was walking towards the ruins where the festival was held with a laid back attitude. He was thinking of what to do there. Of course have fun but what kind of games would be there and food. He was really curious and excited, that was first time he would go to a festival.

He was nearing the entrance and could not wait no longer and ran excitedly. Err is this really the festival he thought as he entered it was very quiet and seemed very empty. Then he heard screaming people in the distance. "Oh man that must be the where festival! Dang it's far from here." He quickly went where the screaming eminated. He was still excited as he was a minute ago, thinking that they where screaming...ahem screams of joy but nothing could prepare him for what he was about to see next.

The lights shined at the cobbled paths revealing a gruesome sight. People running from every direction screaming in horror. Bodies scattered everywhere. It was the very opposite of what his friends said to him, it was a blood festival. He couldn't do anything but stare from where he was, when suddenly something came out from the shadows, a... "Dark creature!" Cruxia said in disbelief, he hadn't just heard about those awful beast but encountered them in the past. A creature of darkness said to mercilessly kill anything insight except for their master. It was just one, then came many more dark creatures tearing everything apart. He did not know what to do but standing there won't help.

He reached for his pocket and drew a small dagger that immediately grew to a long sword.He slashed and fought the dark creatures with his sword saving all the people and killing all the dark creatures he could get his sword on.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

Sitting atop of one of the now many deserted stalls that littered not only the food area of the festival, but also the surrounding areas, Volos grinned a rather demented smile as he took the last bite of the skewer of meat he had, before dropping the stick onto the ground causing it to land into the small puddle of blood beside a slashed body of a flyer.

Kicking his feet a little as he looked up to the night sky, the dark's attention was immediately gotten by the sound of a woman's voice. Looking downwards to the bloody mess that littered the now deserted area, a single woman with long purple hair, wearing a beautiful full length silk dress stood completely unaffected by the mass of bodies around her and even that by the terrifying Volos.

"You know that this can all go horrible wrong unless you have everything thought out!" the woman said is a soft almost motherly voice to Volos, while the dark closed his eyes and smirked at the thought of him actually missing anything. "Don't worry, I've everything planned. No one is going to find out anything, that's what must happen." Volos said, saying the last part under his breath as he looked away from the woman.

However, another completely different sound occurred which caused Volos to turn back once again to where the purple haired woman had just been standing. Greeting him in pretty much the same spot, instead of the mysterious woman, a group of three Dark Creatures growled while looking up at their commander, though Volos could tell that in their growls there was a slight hint of worry.

"Whats the matter with yous?" Volos asked the monsters, before his sights turned towards the area where the Royal tent was located, where the sounds of screaming Dark Creatures could be heard as they were slaughtered, obviously by the Kings and even the head strong Queen. Sighing at this, Volos swung his arm towards where the mass fighting was occurring.

Upon moving his arm, the three Darks that had gathered below Volos instantly shot towards the direction their commander pointed, jumping and scaling the huge wall with their incredibly sharp and strong claws, reaching the top of it in no time. As they traveled upwards along the wall though, the shadows the creatures passed over as they climbed suddenly produced at least six more Dark Creatures before they continued after their brethren racing along the top of the walls towards the location of the fighting.

Reaching a large part of the huge wall, the group of Dark Creatures immediately broke away from each other, all going in different directions at incredible speeds. As each monster ran towards where they could smell the most blood, any Dark Creatures that weren't already fighting and taking care of the festival goers instantly took off in the same directions of the their kind running up the walls and joining them for their attack.

The sound of slashing metal against flesh caught the attention of the largest group of Dark Creatures, as they growled with murderous intent looking down from atop of the huge battlement at the Kings and the transformed Mystic Queen. Continuing to watch their kind get massacred by the Royalty of the Species, only fueled the Dark Creatures anger. Immediately jumping straight off the huge wall that surrounded where the tent was, the creatures already had their claws all extended ready to slash at the Kings, while three or maybe four of the monsters roared in pure rage as they all aimed their own damaging weapons towards Queen Melissa's dragon back.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Queen Melissa suddenly roared in pain feeling the sharp long claws of the Dark Creatures dig into her back. She flapped her powerful wings hoping to knock them off but the Dark Creatures only held on tighter, now sinking their sharp teeth through her strong pink scales into her flesh. It wasn’t long before more Dark begun climbing up her pink scales and sinking more of their teeth into her. Blood stained her pink scales and Queen Melissa’s mighty strength began to falter. As a final, desperate attempt to free herself, Queen Melissa spread her wings and with a powerful flap, she launched herself into the air.

The Dark Creatures quickly gathered around her legs and dug their claws and teeth into them. They were too heavy. Queen Melissa couldn’t get any higher. So, she changed back. She had no more strength and figured it was better to end her suffering Queen Melissa shrank and fell amongst the angry Creatures.

“THE QUEEN!!!” The Underling King Kara shouted to other fighting kings.

They turned their attention to the large swarm of Dark. But it was too late. They heard a loud scream then saw blood spluttering upwards. The Flyer King fell to his knees staring in distraught. The Queen…The Mystic Queen was dead. From the feasting beast rolled her blood stained gold grown. Gingerly, King Malla of the Waterlings picked it up. It was a great loss…especially at the United Festival. The four Kings looked around at the blood fest. Thousands of people screaming, so many bodies lying strewn across grass. It was supposed to be a Festival! Where people came to enjoy themselves and embrace the different cultures.

“Why didn’t they do anything? You were busy fighting, some one else could have saved her…” A Dark voice whispered in the prideful Earthling King.

Now, there are many World Leaders on Earth but secretly, one was chosen by the other leaders to represent Earthlings in events such as the United Festival. As well as political knowledge, the Earthling King required fighting skill and most importantly other Species Knowledge. While King Harold possessed all that, he possessed a lot of pride. It wasn’t difficult to corrupt his mind.

“Why didn’t you guys do anything?!” King Edward snapped at the other Kings.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"Menia is almost the complete opposite," Marinni said. "It's always loud a boisterous. And it's really easy to get lost if you've never been there before. We had to leave my youngest sister there when we came to the festival because she's so little."

"Oh really", Nerissa said, much more absent-mindedly than before. She had sensed something... something dark. Like something was lurking in the shadows, waiting for it's opportunity to begin slaughtering the crowd. The female Waterling prevented a shiver, fixing the gaze of her black eyes in front of her.
Marinni let go of her hand; she hadn't even noticed, that the other Waterling had still held it. They shoved their way through the chattering crowd, finally arriving to the entrance of the Kings' tent.

"Ladies first."

As Nerissa was about to step inside, she heard loud screaming. In a blink of an eye she had her elegant whip, Aquarius, in her hand. Where-ever she looked, she saw Dark Creatures, bouncing around, shredding everything to pieces.
One of them turned it's gaze towards the two Waterlings, bloodlust gleaming in it's eyes. With one leap, it landed right in front of Nerissa, grinning menacingly.
Her purple hair swaying, she swinged the whip, it's several ends flying in the air towards the Dark Creature. The opponent dodged, yet one of the weapon's ends slashed against it's side, a large wound appearing to the spot Aquarius had touched.

Nerissa moved closer towards Marinni to protect her - she didn't know if the girl had a weapon or not. The Dark Creature jumped forward, a snarl escaping from it's throat. The female Waterling made a sidestep, but was only a little too late; sharp claws sank into her arm, crimson liquid shooting out, coloring her arm and clothes.
Grimacing with pain, Nerissa turned her body to an appropriate angle, kicking the Dark Creature hard. It flew away from her, which gave her some time to recover. As she looked at her arm, she noticed that one of the claws was sticking out from the biggest wound. Shuddering, she grabbed the blood-stained claw, pulling it out and throwing it away; more blood splattered onto her.

Gritting her teeth, Nerissa stepped forward, hopping into the air gracefully before flicking her wrist. Aquarius hit the Dark Creature with great power, making it roar in pain.
As the female Waterling's feet met the ground again, she darted to Marinni, standing next to her, still keeping an eye on the dark beast.
"Are you alright?" she asked quickly.

Last edited:

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Cruxia slashed his sword form left to right tearing the dark creatures apart. His sword was stained with all the Dark Creatures blood, it was a gruesome sight. He wanted to shiver, to scream, to run away. If only he hadn't come, if only he listened to his dad. Before he knew it he was standing there shivering with eyes wide open. Paralyzed by his thoughts and by the people that surrounded him...no all the dead that surrounded him.

It took no longer than a minute for a Dark Creature to notice his fear. Cruxia was a sitting duck now he had no where to run, he couldn't run.

1​

That was it! The switch finally triggered and there was no way to stop the rage full beast. It's claws were ready as swords and it's body rapid as horses, moving towards Cruxia. It seemed as though it was the end for him.

Cruxia was still in the trance, as death was nearing, he was still there standing. No way out it was it Cruxia was...At the last second he fell to the ground, kneeling. He felt so dumb for thinking such things and for that it was bye bye death for now dodging death by millimeters. "Alright I'm back you bastard!" He turned with sword in hand and cut the creatures stomach. That was close Cruxia thought. Too close apparently, even though he dodged death, his left arm still sustained damage but not like...something a man can't bare his father would say.

Yeah and he finally knew why he didn't trust his dad much. The wound was so painful! It seemed unbearable. But too ease the lose of blood went for his bag and got some bandages. He rapped them around his left arm. It didn't stop the pain but it did stop the blood from oozing out.

He was exhausted and finally fell to the ground looking at the stars. "I'm not...gonna die here...just a quick rest...," he panted on the ground, listening to the silence of the...What!? Silence!? He immediately rose to his feat in surprised. "That can't be where are the Dark Creatures?" duh you beat them. Oh but the silence was soon broken by the echoes of clashing metal not so far from where he stands. He turned around and there he saw a bit of hope. A tent still standing proudly, giving him the strength to stand and giving the most curious moment of his life, running through the graveyard ignoring the pain. He ran towards that tent. "Oh man I hope I wont regret this"

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
"Aisu!!"

Amber heard shouting coming from behind, and her companion reacted instantly to it. She turned around, and what she saw surprised her. A Flyer, a Dark Creature, and blood. Lots of blood. She heard Aisu wincing, before he picked up whatever the female Flyer had thrown at him.

"Looks like the kings will have to wait. It's about to get bloody."

Was he apologizing? Wasn’t it obvious enough something was wrong? Amber started searching her pockets. Her mouth moved in a silent curse. She hadn’t taken any weapons with her. She could use her body, but that wasn’t exactly the best way to deal with Dark Creatures. She did feel her cellphone in her pocket. She would have to make some calls once the immediate danger was over; one Dark Creature alone wouldn’t be able to get here, there should be more. The hospitals should prepare themselves. Transport would be needed for all the wounded too. But before all that she needed to make sure the Dark Creatures were taken care of. The army, maybe?

Amber stopped making her plan of action to look up again, just in time to see a limb of the unfortunate Flyer hit Aisu in the face. She winced for him. Suddenly he seemed to change. The cheerful boy from before was gone, Aisu seemed almost as if in trance. Amber suppressed the shiver that went along her spine. It wouldn’t to show emotion, especially not fear for an ally.

"I'm going to make you regret ever doing that, no scratch that I'll make your regret ever existing."

She hoped he was an ally, at least, because he sounded quite scary. And she was quite vulnerable at the moment. Amber watched how he fought the Dark Creature, and she could feel the cold even from the distance she was at. She heard him say something, before making his opponent shatter in pieces. He then turned to her. He had blood all over him and still had that weird look in his eyes. Then his eyes seemed to soften a bit.

"Sorry for getting sadistic..."

Amber immediately felt for the boy. He looked almost lost standing like there. All traces of fear disappeared.

“You knew her.” Amber said slowly, because she had to say something. It wasn’t a question, so she continued without waiting for an answer. “You knew her. You had all rights to do whatever you wanted to that thing.” She took a few hesitant steps towards him. “Don’t apologize.” She kept walking towards him, very slowly, until she could look him in the eye. “And please don’t blame yourself.”

Avalanche

Happily Insane
And please don’t blame yourself.

Aisu nodded, and stood still listening to the far off screams of people in fear, pain, etc.

Taking in a deep breathe then slowly letting it out he put on a small smile and asked, "Shall we go and help?" Pointing into the distance where the screams were coming from.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Amber carefully observed the reaction to her words. Aisu nodded, before letting a small smile appear on his face. Amber let out a sigh of relief. The boy had looked so lost, that she feared he would do something stupid.

"Shall we go and help?"

Amber smiled a bit too. Not a happy smile, but a smile nonetheless.

“Yeah.” She said softly, happy that the boy was able to pull himself together. She continued in a louder voice “Yeah we should try to help. Amber dug up her cell phone from her pocket. “But before that, I have to make a call. I’ll inform my hospital so they can prepare for the victims. The chances of surviving an attack from a Dark Creature aren’t really high, but I’ll be damned if I don’t make them as high as possible.”

Only a few words were necessary to make her hospital start preparing itself, and other hospitals would be informed as well. She sent a quick text message to her father, informing him as well, and then she was ready to go. Father would have to take care of the rest.

Amber turned to Aisu. “Alright. If you don’t mind, I’d like to stay with you. At least until I find a suitable weapon.”

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Nym stood in the middle of the carnage and he couldn't believe his eyes. Every one was screaming and running around. The confusion just seemed to fuel the Dark Creatures. Blood was flying every where and it all was happening so fast.

Nym quickly gathered his thoughts and dropped all his stuff and took to the skies. He circled around and tried to look for any one who needed help. He saw a young boy running and a Dark Creature close behind. Nym swooped down and grabbed the boy by the armpits. They wobbled and dipped a little but then Nym got adjusted to the added weight. He looked down and saw the Dark Creature following below. He had to find a place to land soon.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
"Sure, just hope I don't fail again..." He sighed glancing at the shredded corpse of Sarah. Aisu began moving towards the screaming motioning Amber to follow he began his story:

"It was my job to protect her, in the Arctic... things tend to want to kill and eat you a lot more than down here. When I started my job I didn't know 100% of what I was getting into. All I knew was don't let your partner die.

During training Sarah was my boss and even now I picture her as my, short, easily angered, leader. She was fairly nice but twice as cruel... We either hated her or bowed our heads and followed her.

Soon we where partnered up, I got a small, bookworm like kid. Easy enough to start out with.

At first we where assigned easy missions, go here to pick up this or go to town and find about that, and so on. The missions slowly began more challenging, not that we noticed.

When we did notice, we were sent out to kill a pack of Arctic werewolves. Luckily no one was bitten.

We where sent on a mission to refreeze a section of the ice that was breaking up. There was a fog too thick to be safely fly through so we grabbed a couple of snowmobiles and went to the point. The ice was worse then we imagined. I turn to fasten an orange line back to the snow mobiles just in case. When I turn back the kid is gone. Just me, an orange line, two snowmobiles and a hole in the ice where he was standing.

I was forced to work at a special area where spacelings came down about twice a week for me to test new gadgets they invented... not all of them successful. When I eventually get used to that I'm told that I have to go out and have fun making snow-cones.. with Sarah."

He could see the screaming mass of people now, and a trio of Dark Creatures unsuccessfully trying to sneak towards the two.

cloudxxzach

"Ves. I think we have a sticky business a foot" the spaceling said, drawing her weapon.
Mei's eyes grew wide and she turned to see the hesteria. Bodies and blood covered the ground. "But how is this possible?" she asked.
A dark creature eyed her as if she were food. He rolled back his shoulderblades like a lion eyeing his prey then pounced. She screamed and threw a huge fireball at him. The creature burst into flames and wimped. Once the flames deminished midair dry bones fell to the ground. Another came at her, and she burnt it once again. Now that she thought about it, she was glad her mother hadn't come. Nanami, the spaceling fought beside her. They both worked dilgently at killing dark creatures.
"Hey!" Mei called to her. "Want to have a contest? Let's see who can kill more of these things!"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

“Don’t you think you’ve played with them long enough?” the purple haired woman said, sitting beside Volo as he continued to watch the panic and destruction caused by the Dark Creatures he called forth. Not replying to the woman as they both sat on the large wall, Volos smirked watching the dark creatures as they easily started to over run the entire area. “........Volos!” the woman said once again, this time in a more insistent tone of voice, which was able to get the dark’s attention, causing Volos to sigh and laugh a little as he continued to chew on the small piece of wood in his mouth, removing it with his fingers as he finished off the last pieces of meat that was on it.

“Fine fine, I guess you’re right. I should stop wasting their time, and start shouldn’t I!” said the dark, as the purple haired woman closed her eyes and silently nodded in understanding to Volos. “Though that doesn’t mean I can’t have fun with them while doing it, now can I?” Volos asked, to which the woman sighed just as the being turning his head and looking at the purple haired woman, who turned her head away, not wanting to look at the Dark while he laughed and closed his eyes, concentrating more and more, a small grin forming across his lips as he did this.

After Amber and Aisu had finished defeating the Dark Creatures and talked for the brief moments of silence they had, a sudden low sound of someone moaning in pain could immediately be heard coming from somewhere behind them. If both were to look much more clearly at the big picture of the area, both Amber and especially Aisu, would have noticed that large amount of blood stains could be seen trailing off from where Sarah was supposedly mauled and half eating by the Dark Creature, to which her body was no where to be seen.

Turning to where the moans of pain were heard, both of them would have been able to see the silhouette of a woman clutching the side of her arm, as blood continued to bleed profusely leaving a trail behind her as she disappeared into the darkness of the archway to where the sounds of more terrible beasts were present. Noticing the trail, the three Darks that were planning on attacking their new prey, soon decided on a much easier target, immediately taking off following the smell of blood. As Cruxia ran towards the still standing tent that held the Kings and, recently departed Queen of the species, the sudden sound of grunting and roars of anger were heard coming a couple of feet behind him. If the Underling was to turn around, he would have noticed that the voice obviously belonged to that of a man, not only that, from the few brief opens as the dark creatures swarmed around him, judging by the clothes it was a fellow Underling.

The final thing for Cruxia to take in about the Underling, was within the moment he took out a large Dark Creature blocking his view, showing his full figure and features to the boy. It was his father. Before another Dark Creature could jump onto his back, Cruxia’s Father swung around and took care of the beast, shouting into the air with his back away from Cruxia. “SON, WHERE ARE YOU?” He roared into the air not noticing that Cruxia was facing him on the other side of the area. As some more Dark Creatures appeared to replace the ones defeated, Cruxia’s father gritted his teeth in anger before taking off towards the exit to the area in front of him, gaining even more distance away from his son as the Dark Creatures immediately followed him, more joining the pack slowly on their hunt.

The same strange turn of events didn’t stop there, as it appeared to spread more and more throughout the festival, affecting some people in different ways. While Ves and Mei fought the Dark Creatures in their own little contest to see who could defeat the most, a female scream immediately filled the air as a woman, from the looks of it a Spaceling, looked on in fear as a small crowd of Dark Creatures, slowly advanced on her backing her closer and closer towards the wall of the area. Having no other choice in the matter, the woman turned and ran through the archway, causing the beasts to follow her.

Before she was out of Ves, Mei and especially Nanami’s sights, as she ran out of the area, it would have become entirely clear to Nanami who it was, as it could only have been her own mother that was getting chased by the now blood fuelled rage of the Dark Creatures. Volos grinned as he slowly reopened his eyes, opening his mouth and closing it around the end of another stick, pulling off the piece of meat as he chewed it, smiling and now simply waiting for everyone to come together, just like he had planned from the beginning of the festival.

He was certain, that everyone he had plans for had received the same sign, this was obviously to show them in some way something close and important to them, so as to force them to follow without hesitation. Closing his eyes the Dark started to laugh a little to himself as he took another bite of the delicious meat as he sat atop f the huge wall all alone except for the sound of screaming going on throughout the entire festival.

thorn

thorn began transforming as soon as he saw the dark's approaching, they had already invaded most of the fair judging by the faint screams in the distance. in his secluded corner he had not been noticed until now. he chomped on an attacking dark and flung him at a large group to his left, he crushed a couple under his right paw, while, at the same time he spouted fire from his third lung and spat it at a dark creature beginning to circle to his back, instantly incinerating hi. if you wont join me, you wont survive the night. he sent to the imposing conscious of volos, continuing to slaughter dark creatures making a path toward there leader.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
" Say do you have any of those telescopic goggles?, I think I forgot mine somewhere."

Vespera was about to answer Nanami's question when she heard people screaming. She quickly looked around, trying to see what was causing the chaos, until she saw the dark creatures. She slowly moved her hand to the hilt of her sword, and pulled it out.

"Ves. I think we have a sticky business a foot"

"Yeah..." said Vespera, hesitating a bit before deciding to attack a nearby dark creature. 'Never thought those things would end up here... she thought, stabbing the creature.

(Can't believe I typed such a short thing D: Well, actually, I could believe it. Sorry about the crappiness.)

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
"Are you alright?" Nerissa asked quickly.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Marinni replied, pulling her axe, Nelta, seemingly out of nowhere. She swung the axe slicing one of the bounding Dark Creatures in half.

"We have to get out of here!" she yelled at Nerissa, grabbing the other Waterling's hand. She darted into the King's tent pulling Nerissa after her, in an attempt to get away from the dangerous beings. The Dark Creatures, however, follwed them into the tent, enjoying the chase.

"We're going to have to fight," she said.

(OOC-sorry it took so long to post)

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Emury and Ren were in the middle of riding the tilt-a-whirl when suddenly the spinning came to an abrupt, jostling stop. "Ow…" she groaned as she brought her hand to where her head had smacked up against the glass encasement.

"Geez, you ok? What happened down there…"

"Yeah, no blood or anything, just a knot…" As she looked down to see the reason for her friends unfinished sentence, Emury inhaled sharply as she saw the giant Dark Creatures that were running amok through the festival-grounds. People left and right were being slaughtered by the beasts, and blood was being spilt by every species: Waterling, Underling, Flyer, Earthling, and even Mystic. "We, we have to help!" By the time the words were out of her mouth, the girl had already swung the small door open and was leaning out trying to judge the best possible way to make it to the ground. Ah, forget caution…

They weren't too far into the air, so Emury flung herself out of the cage and landed on the ground, followed hesitantly by Ren. He wasn't a fighter, so she was slightly concerned for her friends safety; but she didn't bother suggesting he leave because she knew he wouldn't. Instead, she got her guns out and tossed him her white one. Screams were erupting everywhere as the Dark Creatures ripped people apart, spewing their blood and limbs across the already-bloody ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back