• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky Angels: Search for the War Stones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

Volos grinned as the dark being stood on the cold blood soaked ground, watching as Thorn in his dragon persona continued to get closer and closer to him, ripping through the dark creatures with ease. Though everytime the mystic sliced through more of the same monsters, it appeared more continued to take their place, beginning to overwhelm in sheer numbers. "Pathetic!" Was the only word Volos said to Thorn, before turning around and walking through the archway of the area, disappearing from sight within the darkness, obviously for Thorn to follow after him.

As this was all going on, the true Volos still continued to sit atop of the large wall that ran around the entire outer length of the castle, hiding his presence from that of everyone, and using his illusions instead, to bring them all together in one place. He knew he had to do this as quickly as possible, he wasn't quite sure how long he could keep the fighting going before the Dark Lord became suspicious.

thorn

Thorn continued to slash away as the Dark creatures attacked attempting to win by force of numbers but thorn knew it would never work. " I will destroy you if its the last thing i do." He snarled viciously at the volos he followed, still not realizing it was a mere illusion. As he worked his way under the once grand arch, now lying in ruins, he began to get a weird felling in the pit of his seventh stomach. Shrugging it off he decided it was simply fatigue from the battle. " I have to hurry, my adrenaline will wear off soon and i will no longer be able to maintain my current form."

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Cruxia dragged himself to the large tent, ignoring his painful wound and the vast graveyard of what the festival had become. It was horrific yes, so what? If no one did anything, it would just be like that, a graveyard, and will be dammed to be so.

Sounds of clashing metal echoed louder and louder as he pursued the tent. That was his only guide in his exhaustion. He wondered what his father was doing or if his brother was still alive. It was an addition to his exhaustion.

Finally half way and a chill was sent through his body. It was a group of Dark Creatures, surrounding the tent, simultaneously charging in, ripping the roof the sides. They made a doors where there aren't any doors. It was now or never. With sword in hand Cruxia jumped up a ledge and readied a stance. In one movement of his sword, he lunched himself down to the mass of dark creatures and slammed his ever extending sword to the ground, killing a long row of dark creatures. His doing began another battle in that ruined castle but it seemed that it wasn't just a walk in the park.

(OOC - Rushed...low quality XD)

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Amber wanted to tell him not to be like that, tell him not to say he failed. But then Aisu started his story, and all she could do was listen quietly. She just followed and listened carefully, wondering how many people he told this. It didn’t seem to be a happy story…

When he was finished, Amber opened her mouth to say something, but a low moan of pain interrupted whatever she was planning. She turned around and saw something was not right. She blinked a few times, trying to figure out what had changed, what was missing. Then she saw it. There was only blood where a body should have been. A trail of blood showed clearly where it had gone, though.

Amber glanced at her companion. Aisu must have seen it, and he would probably want to follow after Sarah. Amber made her decision. She grabbed Aisu’s arm.

“Look, whatever happens after this, it is not your fault. No one will blame you, so you don’t have to either. Remember that. I saw what happened, it wasn’t your fault. And,” Amber hesitated for a bit before continuing, “I’m sure that whatever happened to that kid, it wasn’t your fault either. Don’t waste your time with ‘what if’s and ‘if only’s, we have better things to do right now. You won’t fail.” She looked him directly in the eye. “So are we going after her?”

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Look, whatever happens after this, it is not your fault. No one will blame you, so you don’t have to either. Remember that. I saw what happened, it wasn’t your fault. And,” Amber hesitated for a bit before continuing, “I’m sure that whatever happened to that kid, it wasn’t your fault either. Don’t waste your time with ‘what if’s and ‘if only’s, we have better things to do right now. You won’t fail.” She looked him directly in the eye. “So are we going after her?

Aisu blinked in surprise, then after a couple of seconds he nodded. Turning to face the Dark Creatures that had lost interest in him he used the moisture in the air to create three pieces of ice over the three Dark creatures heads. The pieces of ice where shaped like a guillotine's blade, and like a guillotine it did it's job in slicing the Darks up.

"This way!" He said following the blood, with a bad feeling nagging him, he hurried towards what he hoped to be Sarah.

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
"Want to have a contest? Let's see who can kill more of these things!"

"You're On !! " Nanami glanced to Mei with a smirk before she sliced through another dark creature, the pitch black blades of her sword shimmering brightly in the pale light of the moon. At least all that training didn't go for nothing she thought as she gave her double bladed sword a quick swing cleaning it from the Dark creatures' blood. They still kept coming no matter how many of them got annihilated, it was an endless madness, and they were stuck with in it.

The cheerful and happy atmosphere of the festival was wiped off like it was never there and all that was left behind was the ominous and dreadful traces of the massacre the dark creatures had created. The place that was painted in countless beautiful colors and different wonderful scents was now tainted in black and red and haunted by the smells of death. The loud happy chatters and musical noises of the cheerful voices and sounds were silenced by the helpless moans of the dead and unstoppable screams of the preys of those devilish creatures. why?...why?...WHY?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?, Nanami wanted to scream in rage every time her eyes met with these gruesome scenes.

"Damn'em all !" She grunted cutting through another dark creature with greater force than usual, This is not good she thought with a grim at the new wave of attacking dark beasts. Not good at all she gave another glance at her two companions Ves. and Mei who were fighting along side with her. Her golden eyes quickly darted off to the large tent, the one place that seemed to be still standing, a glimmer of hope shone. "guys let's Head for the tent" she shouted over the growl of th Dark creature that her blade have just pierced, it's dark sticky blood oozed out as she pulled her sword out leaving the dark mass fall with a thud. And as if the dark creatures felt their renewing hope, they began to attack them more viciously than before, tightening the circle around the three as they fought these hideous creatures, would they survive? the question hung unanswered.

Nanami made a back flip avoiding the slashing claws of a dark creature her grip tightening on the silver hilt of her sword as she held it backwards now ready to make a way out but then...just then a high pitched scream went off, the very voice pierced Nanami to the core, she froze, her hole body seemed petrified, even her heart seemed to stop. As a spasm of panic and fear ran through her like a stinging electric current through water. Her mind was fighting , a part realizing to whom the unmistakable familiar voice belonged to and the other desperately and hopefully trying to deny it but how pathetic those foolish attempts were, how futile and needless they sounded as Nanami's eyes saw what she feared the most. Her own mother, injured and scared, merely able to walk and weak, chased by the ever hungry and monstrous creatures into a dark alleyway to a horrific fate.

The look in those frenzied dark creatures eyes to her weak retreating mother drained the color from her face. An involuntary NO escaped her lips as She raced behind them into the same dark alleyway. A wave of rage and fear taking over her as her feet flew, merely touching the crimson ground. Her snowy white hair fluttered ghostly behind her as she ran with all her might. NOT HER!!! oh please...not her... a silent pleading was the only thing her mind could comprehend from the stream of coherent thoughts. I swear whoever responsible for this is gonna pay if they lay one wretched finger on her Nanami promised as she obliviously arrived to where the illusion had slyly led her. Could it be a trap? or was there something more?...

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
The Dark Lord sat watching the massacre with delight stretched across his thin purple lips. He gently bit his middle finger, longing to taste that blood that was wastefully being split on to the ground. Just a small taste of Flyers' blood or even lick of Spacelings' blood. Maybe even a whole glass of Waterling blood. That extra dash of sea-salt made his mouth water lustfully. He whimpered as a Dark Creature slaughtered a screaming green Waterling and got to enjoy his blood. His hunger only grew watching the floating black orb in front of his throne. Maybe...a quick visit wouldn't hurt. I mean, Volos was sitting on a wall and no one seemed to notice him.

Why was Volos sitting there? Yes the Dark Creatures had to be watched but why from there. The Dark Lord shrugged and quickly vanished to the festival grounds with a smooth wine class in his metal hand. He appeared next to the dead body of a Waterling who had been ripped in half. Perfect. The Dark Lord scooped up some blood from her back with one swift motion before disappearing back to his castle for purification. Dark Creature slobber wasn't a nice mix. He appeared in a large lab thing in front of small machine that looked like a cappicino machine.

The Dark Lord poured the glass into the machine then put the glass under the nozzle were purified blood began to refill the glass. The glass only filled about half way up but it was worth it. Once the last drop splashed gracefully into the glass, the Dark Lord vanished back to his throne room estactic he fullfilled his blood lust. Taking a sip, the Dark Lord used his claw and moved over to an image of Volos sitting on the wall.

"What are you up to?" The Dark Lord mused taking another sip with his eyes glued to the orb.

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
"Guys let's Head for the tent" shouted Nanami. Vespera nodded, and attacked the dark creatures, heading for the tent. She had just defeated another dark creature when she heard a high pitched scream. She looked over and saw Nanami frozen stiff, watching as a woman ran down a dark alley. Vespera watched as the woman ran, and then looked back to Nanami when she realized she was no longer standing where she was before. She had ran after the woman fleeing down the alleyway. "Nanami, wait!" Vespera exclaimed, running after her.

((That's what I was supposed to do, right?))

cloudxxzach

Mei looked around and saw Vespera and Nanami running after a tattered bloody woman. She was a bit confused as to why they would have just ran off like that. She burnt a dark creature, a pile of bones was all that was left, and took off after them.
"Wait for me you guys!!!" She called after them taking down creatures as she went.

((sorry for shortness :/ I'll be gone for the month of July.T~T I might only get to make one or two more posts before I go. LadyofShadow said she'll take over my character while I'm gone. Thankies! XD))

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Volos smiled a little to himself as he knew that everyone were following the illusions infront of them without hesitation. Each illusion simply bobbed in and out of reality, always appearing just out of the viewers reach no matter how had they tried to catch up. And this was what he wanted, a constant game of cat and mouse that would probably never end unless he wished it. However it seemed that even Volos couldn't do too much without have some effect, as the darks bright orange eyes bulged for a moment before he was able to control himself.

"Need to hurry! Have to finish this now!" Volos thought as he continued to sit on the huge wall, at the moment already slightly changing his illusions to go to a specific point. As they moved through even more of the archways, the many illusions suddenly all began to go the same way, going down paths that brought them to the outer ring of the huge area, and to the same view before them, the clear blue water and sand of the beach.

Volos knew it was about time to get things ready, as he pushed himself off of the huge wall extending his large dark wings to allow him to glide onto the ground. Before he reached it though, he suddenly disappeared through the darkness cast by the wall, reappeared much closer to the outer edge of the festival within that instant, gliding and using his wings to quickly reach the beach just as his illusions did, each one disappearing the moment everyone began to come into view.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Fighting with his injured arm was a drag but Cruxia can't stop now or he'll die. Cruxia was fighting through all the dark creatures, flinging his sword from left to right slashing and killing the dark creatures. It was a relief when the dark creatures seemed to lessen as the battle progressed.

But then it seemed that the dark creatures were not attacking but following someone or something. In curiosity he went and looked at the one they where following. To his surprise..."Dad!?"

Cruxia saw his father in the distance running for his life, chased by the dark creatures. "Dad! No!" He screamed in fright for his father and In an act of desperation, Cruxia, for the first time assumed his flyer form. He grew wings and swooped through the dark creatures with sword in hand, killing them in his wake. His sudden change drained him of much energy and returned to his original form. But his father was still running away to the direction of the beach. "Dad!" Cruxia yelled hoping he could hear him. But to no avail he continued on foot to follow his father.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
"what the?" Coming to a halt, Nanami stood astounded as she saw her own mother disappear into thin air, She blinked rapidly questioning her sanity as she did, was she hallucinating and imagining what she just saw? or was it really her mother?. It seems that she has arrived to an area at the edge of the festival or what was now a massacre. The cool night breeze played with her snowy hair as her golden eyes scanned the beach for any trace of her mother but to no avail. Her boots sank slightly into the white sands of the beach as she felt more confused and perplexed than before, trying to decipher what just happened. Could it be that she was tricked?, the thought unintentionally angered her. But for what? she wondered, feeling momentarily at relief knowing that her mother might be safe and away from this chaos.

"Nanami !! " Vespera and Mei arrived at the scene breathless from their chase behind her. She had totally forgot about them when she chased after the illusion of her mother, A wave of guilt washed over her as she realized that she could have put them to danger because of her recklessness. What a friend am I? She silently scolded herself as she turned to her friends, her cheeks burning red at the unpleasant feeling. "Guys!" she tried to smile pathetically, "sorry for running like that...but..uh I thought I ...umm..." She tried to explain what happened but how could she explain something that she herself couldn't totally understand. Her explaination however was forgotten as new figures arrived into the scene. An Ice flyer and an earthling as it seemed. The expression on their faces clearly told the young spaceiling that They too were led here by the same thing that led her and her friends. What the hell is going on?.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
After 10 minutes of following blood trails, and the occasional silhouette of the short Ice flyer, Aisu and Amber had arrived at the edges of the festival. Aisu glanced around and noticed some other people a little ways off, too far off to notice any details except that one appeared to be a flyer. Looking around once again, then behind him he noticed that the trail of blood was gone.

A small smile of insanity flickered on to his face then left just as fast. He paced around apparently deep in thought.

"Seems we were following an illusion," he eventually sighed, then gesturing to the other people on the beach he asked, "Might as well join them."

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
An attack, a massacre, a murder before their very eyes, a bloody trail and what appeared to be a moving body. Amber sighed. If she had known this festival was themed like a horror movie, she would have come in costume. Or rather, she wouldn’t have come at all if it was her choice. Of course, it wasn't her choice… At least she could have taken weapons with her. Amber wasn’t very fond of feeling vulnerable.

And horror movies never ended well, did they?

She looked at the trail of blood again. She looked at the person next to her, who had his eyes trained on the figure they were following. And finally she looked at the figure that was always at the edge of their vision. Never close, but never too far. Amber felt like the mouse that was thoroughly toyed with. She sighed again. Horror was far from her favourite genre. This had better be worth it.

They walked and walked as the figure led them over the festival terrain. At first they didn’t seem to have a destination, but that suddenly changed. Amber had long lost all sense of direction when they arrived at the edge of the terrain. She didn’t see any Dark Creatures, but to her surprise there were other people around. Aisu spotted them too. She wanted to approach them, when Aisu suddenly started to pace around.

Amber looked at him. She wondered why he wasn’t looking for Sarah. That’s why they followed the trail, right? That horrible, bloody… trail? It wasn’t there anymore. It wasn’t swept away, it didn’t end, it just disappeared all together. The part they had been following, too…

“Seems like we were following an illusion.”

An illusion, huh? She wondered why she wasn’t more surprised. It did fit the horror theme, that’s for sure. Aisu seemed to do quite well, considering that his hope that Sarah was still alive had just been crushed.

“Might as well join them.”

He said, gesturing to the other people on the beach. Amber nodded in response.

“Yeah. Maybe they know what is going on here. And it’s better than staring at something that isn’t there anymore…”She started making her way to the other group of people. Then she turned around to look at Aisu one more time. “And don’t you dare forgetting what I told you, alright?”

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Aisu held up his hands in defeat, "I'm not going to forget it." As the duo got closer to the other group of people he noticed that one of them looked familiar. When they they finally arrived, the two groups stood about ten feet apart. Aisu finally broke the silence by saying, "So you guys follow an illusion too?

cloudxxzach

Mei looked at the two that just approached them. "So you guys following an illusion too?" asked the fire flyer. Stand beside him was an earthling.
Mei forced a tired smile and nodded slightly. "I think so. Nanami here," she motioned to the confused spaceling at her side, "ran off after one I think. I'm not sure what's going on...but I have a bad feeling about all of it. Do you two know what's going on?" she asked. She eyed the girl and then looked over the boy. She knew that something had to have happened by the look on their faces, but she hadden't mustered up the curage to say or ask anything about it. She just pushed the thoughts aside for later. After she got know the two a bit better.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Amber and Aisu approached the little group. From a distance it was already clear that one of them was a flyer. When they came closer, she could see it was a Fire Flyer. The other two were spacelings.

“So you guys following an illusion too?” Aisu asked. It was the other flyer who answered.

"I think so. Nanami here ran off after one I think. I'm not sure what's going on...but I have a bad feeling about all of it. Do you two know what's going on?" She said.

“Other than the obvious ‘Dark Creatures are attacking’, we don’t have a clue either. I doubt it will be something good, though.” Amber studied the three people in front of her. They looked a bit shaken and out of breath from all the running, but otherwise healthy. “My name is Amber, by the way, and the Ice Flyer next to me is Aisu. We might as well stick together for a while, so names would be nice to know.” Safety in numbers, right? “Can I ask what kind of illusion you saw?”

cloudxxzach

“My name is Amber, by the way, and the Ice Flyer next to me is Aisu. We might as well stick together for a while, so names would be nice to know. Can I ask what kind of illusion you saw?” asked Amber.
Mei blushed, a bit embarressed that she was so rude she hadn't even offered her name. "My name is Mei. Nice to meet you...under the circumstances." she looked at the other two, offering them chances to give their names as well.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Vespera looked around, confused. After chasing Nanami, they ended up on a beach outside of the festival grounds. She looked around again, seeing if the woman they were chasing was anywhere nearby. To her surprise, she didn't see her anywhere.

"Guys!" she tried to smile pathetically, "sorry for running like that...but..uh I thought I ...umm..."

"Eh, it's ok. Better than being surrounded by dark creatures, for sure," said Vespera, smiling a little. She looked at her surroundings yet another time and saw some people show up further down the beach. She watched as the people walked over. Well, at least we're not alone... she thought.

"So you guys follow an illusion too?"

Vespera looked at the ice flyer, confused. A-an illusion? That's what it was? Well... compared to what has happened so far, I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising... She looked over at Mei when she started to speak.

"I think so. Nanami here," she motioned to the confused spaceling at her side, "ran off after one I think. I'm not sure what's going on...but I have a bad feeling about all of it. Do you two know what's going on?"

“Other than the obvious ‘Dark Creatures are attacking’, we don’t have a clue either. I doubt it will be something good, though. My name is Amber, by the way, and the Ice Flyer next to me is Aisu. We might as well stick together for a while, so names would be nice to know. Can I ask what kind of illusion you saw?”

Mei looked over at Vespera and Nanami. "Oh, uh, my name's Vespera. Nice to meet you," she said, smiling a bit, "We were fighting some dark creatures when a woman ran down an alley. Nanami started chasing her, and Mei and I followed behind. What did you both see?"

((FINALLY. Hopefully that wasn't inaccurate or anything.))

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
"My name is Mei. Nice to meet you...under the circumstances." The Fire Flyer said

"Oh, uh, my name's Vespera. Nice to meet you," One of the spacelings said. So that’s Mei, Vespera and…? Amber looked at the third girl standing there, waiting until she introduced herself. Until Vespera started answering her question.

“We were fighting some dark creatures when a woman ran down an alley. Nanami started chasing her, and Mei and I followed behind. What did you both see?" Mei, Vespera and Nanami. Amber repeated the names to herself, making sure she remembered them. It took a few seconds before Amber caught up with the question Vespera asked back. Right. She should have expected that one. Amber looked at Aisu. But how was the best way to answer it?

“You could say we followed a zombie of some sorts.” Amber said, making a joke without any trace of humour. She sighed, this was difficult. “We saw someone moving who definitely shouldn’t have been able to do that. And it was a person who we would certainly follow. Looking back it was obviously a trap, someone was trying to lure us here, but not following was not an option, I guess.” Amber finished, glancing at Aisu again. “If this is all some sick joke, then I’m not sure the person who thought it up is coming out of it in one piece!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back