• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Religious Leader Shoots 4 Year Old Boy To Death Because He Might Be Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
He stole a life that hadn't yet had a chance to begin and another human's, deserves to suffer tenfold what he put them through in my opinion. Probably going to get off with life in prison after pleading insanity.

I agree completely! It may be hard to believe sometimes but I think NO ONE no matter how sick and bonked up they are deserve to die, cause I think they'll have to answer in the next life and repent for their sins

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I hate that I live in the same state as this shithead. An insult to the state of North Carolina.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I became a sort-of agnostic a year ago.

The possibility of this happening is one reason.
I know, right, because practically every religious person is totally evil and kills all their relatives. And non-religious people never hurt anybody.

This is truly disturbing and religious extremists are some of the worst people on Earth.
Because most of the infamous mass-murders in history were religious, right? Oh wait, no, they weren't. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.

Not saying this guy isn't totally evil and revolting, and not saying that there aren't tons of disgusting religious extremists out there, but the way this article is written is obviously meant to result in across-the-board religious slamming. The man was obviously insane, and just used his supposed religion as an excuse to act out his insanity. People like this sicken me, because not only are they horrifyingly evil, but their horrendous actions then result in negativity towards all the good religious people out there.

valorform24

I know, right, because practically every religious person is totally evil and kills all their relatives. And non-religious people never hurt anybody.

Because most of the infamous mass-murders in history were religious, right? Oh wait, no, they weren't. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.

Not saying this guy isn't totally evil and revolting, and not saying that there aren't tons of disgusting religious extremists out there, but the way this article is written is obviously meant to result in across-the-board religious slamming. The man was obviously insane, and just used his supposed religion as an excuse to act out his insanity. People like this sicken me, because not only are they horrifyingly evil, but their horrendous actions then result in negativity towards all the good religious people out there.

I find thse people revolting because the things they do go against all the relgious eachings they suposedly follow. Also, is there really any need to argue? I just have a different view than you and while I agree that Hitler etc were the worst people in history, I just believe that it is moronic to kill, an extreme sin, in the name of stopping a sin; and to a four year old.

Last edited:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I find thse people revolting because the things they do go against all the relgious eachings they suposedly follow. Also, is there really any need to argue? I just have a different view than you and while I agree that Hitler etc were the worst people in history, I just believe that it is moronic to kill, an extreme sin, in the name of stopping a sin; and to a for year old.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound quite so argumentative. I'm just sick of threads like this resulting in the bashing of religion. But I see that was obviously not your intent.

But yeah, the guy obviously didn't think through anything he did. And he must have never actually seen a Bible before, otherwise the whole 'thou shalt not kill' thing probably would have come to mind.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Religion only brings destruction and ruin. I ignore it mostly. I believe what I think is right, but I don't add religion into my personal/social life. If someone's homosexual, then fine. Just don't bother me about it.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I lost faith in humanity a long time ago, but this is absolutely terrible. It saddens me that people like that still exist.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
That story is twisted! What sickens me the most though, is that the neighbour wouldn't help that poor woman. If one of my neighbours came around distraught the least you could do is let them use the phone. Because of that persons actions a woman and young boy were killed in cold blood, by a clearly psychotic individual. It's because of these kind's of occurences, as well as all the damning new reports being released on child-abuse in the catholic church that I have given up all faith in the concept of religion.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I haven't lost ALL hope for humanity, I just think we need a boot in the butt to actually start moving forward!
But seeing this and so many other sadistic A-holes out there is one of the things that's holding us back

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'm confused as to why we have to equate the religion aspect into this other for the purpose of self-serving an anti-religious message. Murdering children for perceived sexual orientation is not in religious doctrine. Implying that religion made him do it is to ignore the fact that he is batshit insane in the first place.

noheartx

I'm confused as to why we have to equate the religion aspect into this other for the purpose of self-serving an anti-religious message. Murdering children for perceived sexual orientation is not in religious doctrine. Implying that religion made him do it is to ignore the fact that he is batshit insane in the first place.

Well yea, but hes gotta blame it on something right? I mean, there have been tons of cults and whatnot, and they usually don't end well. And, while it may seem stereotypical, most of the people who join said cults have a few screws loose somewhere. Not all, but when you think of things like The Manson Family, and the Children of God, most of these groups revolve around screwed up ideas. And they usually base it on some belief, to hide the insanity.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well yea, but hes gotta blame it on something right?
There is a cause for it, yes, but that he would be susceptible to holding these beliefs in the first place shows that even before he picked up his religion big time he was still mentally unstable.
And, while it may seem stereotypical, most of the people who join said cults have a few screws loose somewhere.
Exactly, they have them before they join the cult, or they think joining the cult is a good idea because of those loose screws. Neither scenario has anything to do with their religion causing their poor judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back