• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Religious Leader Shoots 4 Year Old Boy To Death Because He Might Be Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh yes, I'm back to posting bonked up news. `3`

A religious leader in North Carolina shot to death his four-​year old step son because he thought the boy, Jadon Higganbothan, might be gay. The man, Peter Lucas Moses, 27, who also shot to death a 28-​year old woman, may face the death penalty.

Moses, whom police stopped short of calling a cult leader, lived in a one-​room home with nine children and three women. The 28-​year old woman, Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy, Moses killed had been beaten and strangled with an extension cord before Moses murdered her. The day he did, she had escaped to a neighbor’s house and begged her to use her cell phone. The neighbor did not call police because she claims she thought the woman might be mentally disturbed. She witnesses Moses dragging her into the house, and still never called police.

More, via WRAL:

Moses beat her throughout most of the day, with the women joining in at least once, and tried to strangle her with an extension cord, according to the witness.

The witness described how McKoy begged for her life, but Sisk got the gun Moses used to kill Jadon and took it to the bathroom, prosecutors said. The women told Moses “you cannot let her go” and said they feared him going to jail, Cline said.

They turned on the same music in the bathroom and took McKoy in there, prosecutors said. Sisk shot McKoy several times, killing her, they said.

The group threw a party a few days later, prosecutors recalled the witness saying, and Moses showed McKoy’s body to several relatives, including his mother Sheilda Evelyn Harris, 56, his brother P. Leonard Moses, 21, and his sister, Sheila Falisha Moses, 20.

McKoy’s body was also kept in the house for some time, taped up inside black garbage bags placed in garbage bin, prosecutors said the witness told them.

A few salient facts:

Religious extremism is at the heart of this sad story. The children were home schooled. Neighbors ignored them. This took place in North Carolina, the current subject of a social agenda campaign against the LGBT community. A same-​sex marriage equality ban may be on the 2012 ballot.

Good thing they have their priorities in order.

“In the religious belief of that organization, homosexuality was frowned on,” Cline [the DA] said. Huh? That better not be allowed in court.

“Investigators think some of those involved in the deaths were members of a religious sect known as the Black Hebrews, which believes it descends directly from the ancient tribes of Israel,” the Republic stated.

Let's discuss how crazy religious people can be and why o why some of them would have guns in the first place. :>

Funnily enough, I came across this just before finding this story.

source: Religious Leader Shoots 4 Year Old Boy To Death Because He Might Be Gay | The New Civil Rights Movement

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't get his logic. He thinks being gay is a sin, so he commits a sin in response?

But of course, I won't associate this with religion as much as I associate it with crazy ass people.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A religious leader in North Carolina shot to death his four-​year old step son because he thought the boy, Jadon Higganbothan, might be gay.
Intolerance, murder, and committing murder based only on a hunch.

Gotta love religious extremists.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I don't think I'll ever be able to understand people who kill others while they beg for their life.
Alone the thought of putting myself in their position for even a second is sickening.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Blasphemy, murder, hate, and false teaching... Well, this guy cannot be associated with any religion that exists.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh hey, extremists who give religion a bad name.

I have never seen this before.

Would you have preferred the other story involving a man raping an unconscious woman whom he thought was dead?

Err...forget I asked.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You sure do find bonked up news

But yeah...the key word was "might". Why he kills on assumption, we may never know.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The thing I find funny is, well, the kid was 4. He has no sexual preference at all.
Funnier still is that most kids at these age only associate (by choice) primarily if not solely with kids of the same gender, both for kids who are straight or homosexual when older.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I find it despicable that someone would kill for that reason or any reason at all really. I saddens me that people can be that way and not accept a person for who they are. Along with the fact that a 4 year old has no clue about what it means to be gay. Poor kid he probably had no clue what was happening.

Zul

Awards
I don't get his logic. He thinks being gay is a sin, so he commits a sin in response?

But of course, I won't associate this with religion as much as I associate it with crazy ass people.

"No no you see he used his own twisted mind to justify an act likely sinful to the religion he follows, therefore a completely different religion and other religions must be bad." /sar

This should be moved to the Religion or UnIntel section anyway.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hate how I share this guy's surname... Another awful person using his faith as an excuse for his inhumanity.

Lord Atomsk

He stole a life that hadn't yet had a chance to begin and another human's, deserves to suffer tenfold what he put them through in my opinion. Probably going to get off with life in prison after pleading insanity.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I became a sort-of agnostic a year ago.

The possibility of this happening is one reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back