• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the Special Announcement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDX Rider

I haven't been here in a while so this is the first time I've noticed this whole thing. After reading some of the posts made earlier, I couldn't help but laugh at all the little kids who were bitching and whining about how disappointed they were. After someone said it was just a game, I lost it after reading someone's reply of saying it's not "just" a game!

I had no idea that this game has created a somewhat "cult-like" fanbase! Nice job!

And honestly, I'd like to see the finished stuff. After I noticed that this had way more than 3 pages of posts, I don't know if it is finished and a link was posted elsewhere, so apologies.

Awards
i kinda figured it would be considered when the announcement was made it was a week before april fools and and u said "next week." u guys did put a huge amount of effort into it, which i cant believe u spent all that time, but the KH3 logo is very well-made i must admit.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I rather enjoyed the joke. It's a shame all the effort you guys put into it will go to waste. I'd very much like to see the finished art and anything else you had planned. Perhaps at a later date we will, perhaps not.

I can't help but feel this joke will some how spread across the net, and some people will regard it as real. I can see it now... newbs join KHI, newbs post stuff saying "Wow KHIII was announced, Awesome-tastic!" then we tell them it's fake, they say "Nuuuu! It's real I tell you! They got a logo and everything!... plus my japanese friend's mum's sister twice removed's son works for SE and said it's real!" I hope to god nothing like that happens...

Awards
and so many other websites bought it too. but seriously, i wanna know the release date for at least 358/2 days soon so square better get on that cuz many ppl have been begging for these new games for a while and its coming out soon in japan so i hope we find out soon.

and it would have been really abrupt for them to just announce KH3 now. i would think AT LEAST after the NA release date for 358/2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't double post.

Days is going to come out soon. Just wait a little longer. :/

Awards
oh yeah, dont do this again next year. thank you.

Don't double post.

Days is going to come out soon. Just wait a little longer. :/

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i just forgot to edit it. not a big deal. hopefully days will be released here before summer vacation is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
I doubt they will do it again next year.
I'm sure they will think up something else. >_>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! yeah ur prob right. i was thinking that. it better not be like looking foward to a week for something. it should be like just on april fools day then later that nite they say it was an april fools joke.

Muse

you look atrocious
If they do it on April Fool's day, everyone will know it's a joke, and there'd be no point.

The purpose in an April Fool's joke is the element of surprise. If they don't know it's coming, woo! Joke is a success. Hence why doing jokes like this on April Fool's day wouldn't work, since everyone would already know it's a joke.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What really annoys me about all of this, as awesome as it would've been, was the Post-D-Day effect none of you seem capable of considering.
We have thousands and thousands of users. Now while all of you would no doubt shrug it off as whining, it's bad publicity and hell all around.

I hate the day personally, but aside from that, this isn't something so low scale that it would go unnoticed. You think people are bitching now? Well. Imagine had you pulled this off.

Kudos, Audo. This was really big of you (no sarcasm).

Exactly, the thousands reading the main page arn't involved with the community, and as such wouldn't understand. In fact, I bet a lot of people skipped all the writing on Audo's post, and just saw the Kh3 logo and jizzed in their pants.

And you kiddos need to stop acting like I ruined the joke, they didn't finish all the work they had to do for the joke itself because they didn't have time. Knowing them, they wouldv'e stuck with it through the end. Regardless of whether or not I bitched about the facts, they would not have finished if they had stuff to do in real life.

Even I would have liked to see the finished result, its great you guys actually went all out. However, next time don't do it in a shitty way and use a real interview and just add a question to it.

Last edited:

miiworld2

Awards
I wasn't exactly fooled at this special KH3 announcement but I was fooled over the SE team producing an actual Kingdom Hearts TV show.

Here's the links: Group Search | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

GamingAngels.com - Kingdom Hearts Anime [Forum - The Lounge]

Though this news should be real or not, we'll see what will happen.

As for the KH3 announcement, love the fake logo, but honestly, any idiot wouldn't get fooled by that. And the Nomura Interview, I don't read them that much anyway. So nice try guys, you didn't fool me at all, 'cuz I didn't care for those KH3 rumors and jokes anymore. They're getting too old.

Btw, hate that clown on the top screen. It freaks me out:31:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So, the site staff can't at least try and do a little joke for April Fool's Day? They're only allowed to report actual news without being allowed to do anything at all for fun? Geez.

I personally would take that as a given. You don't mess with the only thing you're supposed to be good at.

If they do it on April Fool's day, everyone will know it's a joke, and there'd be no point.

It also means there won't be any damage.

A

Audo

However, next time don't do it in a shitty way and use a real interview and just add a question to it.
We weren't originally going to, but when the interview just happened to sprout up at the perfect opportunity, we just went with it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I actually thought that was more clever, seeing as how a lot of people here can't read Japanese, and most people wouldn't think to check and see if that was a real part of the interview or not. If the whole thing was entirely fake, I think the prank would have become obvious much more quickly. It's like that old saying about how "the best lies contain a grain of truth."

TheFreeshooterII

I haven't been here in a while so this is the first time I've noticed this whole thing. After reading some of the posts made earlier, I couldn't help but laugh at all the little kids who were bitching and whining about how disappointed they were. After someone said it was just a game, I lost it after reading someone's reply of saying it's not "just" a game!

I had no idea that this game has created a somewhat "cult-like" fanbase! Nice job!

And honestly, I'd like to see the finished stuff. After I noticed that this had way more than 3 pages of posts, I don't know if it is finished and a link was posted elsewhere, so apologies.

That would be My post Your were Presumably Laughing At
and Yes Kingdom Isnt "just" a Game

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This just made me mad cause Jump festa sucked, TGS 08 sucked. I thought we were going to get some real news after this long boring drought. Now I have to wait until a square-enix party pops up or till TGS09 because they wont be at E3. Damn it, I just want some news. Stop making us wait for info, Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back