• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the Special Announcement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
school? How boring.

Boring now but not everyone can coast through life. Good luck with Junior and Senior year.

Square enix's games are the ones I enjoy most and they have taken forever to come out with something new. Where are the FF 5 and 6 remakes? They should have had them out by now. 13 and versus 13 are taking forever and so is the new KH games. I just want an RPG to play. I just want a good story with heros and villians and some sort of moral lesson I get from a game. Is that so much to ask for?

All games take a decent amount of time for development, you think S-E is any different? It's not, and it could be much worse, look at Spore for example. That game had so many overhauls, revisions and betas it took nearly a decade to produce it, and what do we get? A decent product that is fun to play.

If you had things your way games would be produced faster. And the trend for most games of that tier are usually crappy games that seem to be rushed and underdeveloped; some horribly underdeveloped. You want an RPG? Play Civ, FF XI, Tales (series) or even WoW.

Where are the FF 5 and 6 remakes?

If it's most desired by the masses we will get remakes, but they really aren't necessary if the originals were already masterpieces.

13 and versus 13 are taking forever and so is the new KH games.

The release dates of the games are spread apart quite evenly (at least for JP), so what are you really complaining about?

I bet game designers have education.

Lol Devry.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Whatever happened to the 90's? FF7 came out in 97 then 2 years later we got 8 then a year later we got 9. PS1 days were so good.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Boring now but not everyone can coast through life. Good luck with Junior and Senior year.

All games take a decent amount of time for development, you think S-E is any different? It's not, and it could be much worse, look at Spore for example. That game had so many overhauls, revisions and betas it took nearly a decade to produce it, and what do we get? A decent product that is fun to play.

If you had things your way games would be produced faster. And the trend for most games of that tier are usually crappy games that seem to be rushed and underdeveloped; some horribly underdeveloped. You want an RPG? Play Civ, FF XI, Tales (series) or even WoW.

If it's most desired by the masses we will get remakes, but they really aren't necessary if the originals were already masterpieces.

The release dates of the games are spread apart quite evenly (at least for JP), so what are you really complaining about?

Lol Devry.

Economic and technological improvements?

It's not just the time it takes but the story FF12 was so boring. The PS1 games had a deep story and they were so exciting. 12 was like, "Now Ivalice will know a new dynast king and I am a royal cry baby that only wants to put history back in the hands of man"

KH has a much better story than recent FF's. I mean I am not demanding on many things but I am demanding on games because they are what I use to relaxe.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not just the time it takes but the story FF12 was so boring. The PS1 games had a deep story and they were so exciting. 12 was like, "Now Ivalice will know a new dynast king and I am a royal cry baby that only wants to put history back in the hands of man"

How did we jump from FF7-9 to 12? What ever. Oh yeah like FF7 or 8's story was any better. 7: stopping a psychopathic genetically altered soldier with an Oedipus complex complex focused on destroying the planet and making another one from the ashes. All the while a rag tag team called AVALANCHE consisting of a spikey haired teenager with a 6 ft. long buster sword, A chick with Double D bust but her fists and break through walls, a Loud mouth Mr. T knock off, a Ninja (yeah Yuffie is the perfect definition of a ninja), A cyborg cat who rides on another cyborg Moogle Doll, and a Dog. Yeah, amazing story amirite?

[EDIT]

Yes I left out Cid, but he's the most normal of all of them so that's why he wasn't included.

Further more, over all the games storied might seem deeper (and in some ways they are), they tend to center around a love story. It's not necessarily a bad thing... but just look at FF X-2.

KH has a much better story than recent FF's. I mean I am not demanding on many things but I am demanding on games because they are what I use to relaxe.

Honestly I loath FF games so I can't really compare seeing as I've only played through the KH games, tid bits of the FF games (Ew). And your demands are just the same as the other rabid fanboys; to a lesser extent. But you'll just have to deal with the wait, whether you like it or not. If you're so desperate import if you have to, but I doubt that will be the least bit necessary. Expand your game library if those are the few games you use as a form of relaxation :\

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Honestly I loath FF games so I can't really compare seeing as I've only played through the KH games, tid bits of the FF games (Ew). And your demands are just the same as the other rabid fanboys; to a lesser extent. But you'll just have to deal with the wait, whether you like it or not. If you're so desperate import if you have to, but I doubt that will be the least bit necessary. Expand your game library if those are the few games you use as a form of relaxation :\

hey nigga why you hatin

mediocre square enix and disney crossover series is serious business dawg

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
How did we jump from FF7-9 to 12? What ever. Oh yeah like FF7 or 8's story was any better. 7: stopping a psychopathic genetically altered soldier with an Oedipus complex complex focused on destroying the planet and making another one from the ashes. All the while a rag tag team called AVALANCHE consisting of a spikey haired teenager with a 6 ft. long buster sword, A chick with Double D bust but her fists and break through walls, a Loud mouth Mr. T knock off, a Ninja (yeah Yuffie is the perfect definition of a ninja), A cyborg cat who rides on another cyborg Moogle Doll, and a Dog. Yeah, amazing story amirite?

[EDIT]

Yes I left out Cid, but he's the most normal of all of them so that's why he wasn't included.

Further more, over all the games storied might seem deeper (and in some ways they are), they tend to center around a love story. It's not necessarily a bad thing... but just look at FF X-2.

Other games are missing the square charm.
Also I never had a problem with 10 or X-2. 11 was horrible and 12 was boring. 7 was depressing which was a nice change. 8 was memorable and 9 was just awesome. 13 and versus 13 better have a deep emotional story. I know the new KH games will have a deep story that is emotional.

KH1: Was sad then happy then sad
COM: Was sad
KH2: Made you feel bad for Roxas and the Organization
358/2: Will make you feel bad for the organization even more.
Coded: No comment
BBS; Enough said.

A

Audo

This all Ill be Saying on the Matter and Nothing Else so dont Fear More Outbursts this will be the only one...
What You Did was just plain rude,Tampering with peoples emotions is wrong i was so excited for this 2special anouncement" i really donot care how much work you put into it
Please dont do anything like this again....god i hate april fools
Its Not "Just" a Game
I Wouldnt Have Minded Id The Joker was Made Today BUT a Week In Advance :mad:
From Now On Just Leave April fools day out of the Calender...
The Point I see April fools Day Exactly what it says On the Label
Making a Joke and Making YOU The Fool
Im definetly Up For a Laugh and Such But Not On April Fools I Hate The Day Infact..Sorry
Maybe we Could all Exchange eatser Eggs on Easter XD
As Ive Said Before..
If They Only announced it Today Instead of a week before i would have been fine with it
the fact is i come to this site for the Facts
If i want jokes ill read a joke book
from now on just dont do a joke of this magnitude again....
Btw you should finish the sketches =)
Oh and Btw Do We Really Need to Keep Blaming Monkey?
Lol I suppose Thats Funny But Someone Should Put them Out of there Misery
Ok weve all gathered Its a Joke
Some were Upset some faced it was a joke isnt it time this thread was closed now were just repeating ourselves.....
Inconsistency.

rikufan1995

u guys suck lol thats messed up gettin us all excited and shiz oh well i guess i have 2 deal with it good one

Muse

you look atrocious
Lol @ people taking this too seriously.

It's a joke. It's meant to be funny. Haha, right? So, the site staff can't at least try and do a little joke for April Fool's Day? They're only allowed to report actual news without being allowed to do anything at all for fun? Geez.

You people need to lighten up. It was a joke. It wasn't done on time and was spoiled days ago, but it was still a joke nonetheless. You all need to get over it and move on. :/

Guernsey

Awards
All I can say is:

8900049d1b37c7f1e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back