• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the Special Announcement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Im so gullible. I completely fell for it.:tongue:

Well...dis spiked that Im disappointed that you all didnt finish. I wouldve believe ever bit of it. And start blabbing my mouth about it. Anyway their is always next year.

Nice joke anyway.:96:

Aluminumticket

I have to say, Monkey pretty much ruined everything. It would've been a good joke. What an ass.

Thanks for the effort Audo + Bittermeats.

hiddenblade

good one I havent been on in a while but if I had seen the prank before you reveled it to be a ... well prank I would have belived you

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is really not funny. Some of us die hard fans hinge on Nomura's words and we looke forward to every announcement. I have to say I am really dissapointed in the staff of this site. I can take a good laugh but this is not funny. Spring is the video game drought season and this is how you get you kicks? By bringing out fake news. I find this really sick, myself.

Now I have to wait even longer for more news regarding something other than days. I am so mad right now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why is "It was an april fools joke" so hard to understand? They know of their mistakes; get over it, it's nothing to be infuriated over. News will come eventually, it's just a matter of patience, which many of you don't have.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why "It was an april fools joke" so hard to understand. They know of their mistakes; get over it, it's nothing to be infuriated over. News will come eventually, it's just a matter of patience, which many of you don't have.

well excuse me for not having patience. When I hear Nomura say he would make an announcment, then I expect an announcement. Now I have to wait till summer or longer for more BBS news. So freaking stupid.

canito_q

Why is "It was an april fools joke" so hard to understand? They know of their mistakes; get over it, it's nothing to be infuriated over.

You stold my words xD

so.... Monkey really WAS a royal kick in the ass!
I like the KH3 logo! and please finish the officialsh sketch

well excuse me for not having patience. When I hear Nomura say he would make an announcment, then I expect an announcement. Now I have to wait till summer or longer for more BBS news. So freaking stupid.

What religion are you? Nomuratian?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Where is this magazine scan they talked about, then I can fake my excitment like some fool.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Lol I just saw that other gaming websites have quoted KHI and they were also all excited about the announcement. So way to go staff. You fooled most of the internet.

keybladelegacy

Website

Do you understand its just a joke? Dont make a big deal over it. We all have to wait, get over it. Kingdom Hearts is not the only game out there. Put your time into something important like school. Woo...Ya right.:lol:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

You'll have to be if you actually care about having the games done right etc. Just wait.

Put your time into something important like school. Woo...Ya right.:lol:

Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Awards
any amount of work is worth seeing all the KH fanfags in a temper.

But no amount of work is required.

Before today, most people had no idea how much work was put into this potential prank. It was only assumed to be a simple matter of "There's a special announcement next week... April fools!".

And just look at how the tempers flared from that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Do you understand its just a joke? Dont make a big deal over it. We all have to wait, get over it. Kingdom Hearts is not the only game out there. Put your time into something important like school. Woo...Ya right.:lol:

school? How boring. Square enix's games are the ones I enjoy most and they have taken forever to come out with something new. Where are the FF 5 and 6 remakes? They should have had them out by now. 13 and versus 13 are taking forever and so is the new KH games. I just want an RPG to play. I just want a good story with heros and villians and some sort of moral lesson I get from a game. Is that so much to ask for?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
But no amount of work is required.

Before today, most people had no idea how much work was put into this potential prank. It was only assumed to be a simple matter of "There's a special announcement next week... April fools!".

And just look at how the tempers flared from that.

I should know lol I was one of the peoeple that flipped up from this prank.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
school? How boring. Square enix's games are the ones I enjoy most and they have taken forever to come out with something new. Where are the FF 5 and 6 remakes? They should have had them out by now. 13 and versus 13 are taking forever and so is the new KH games. I just want an RPG to play. I just want a good story with heros and villians and some sort of moral lesson I get from a game. Is that so much to ask for?
Apparently so.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Wow. I'm not mad...I'm really impressed. That's got to be the most elaborate April Fool's joke I've ever seen, and I like how the fake Nomura interview follows the same tone as the ones we're used to reading. The artwork looks like it would have been realistic-looking too. It's just brilliant.

And I saw the threads that Monkey made, but I didn't pay much attention to them, figuring that if it was a joke, we'd know by today. I just didn't realize that you guys were actually the masterminds behind it! And I know I should be feeling disappointed right now, but looking at all the effort that went into this prank, I'm just sorry that you guys never got to finish pulling it off!

keybladelegacy

Website
school? How boring.
I bet game designers have education.

Square enix's games are the ones I enjoy most and they have taken forever to come out with something new.
Thats a sign move on...

Where are the FF 5 and 6 remakes? They should have had them out by now. 13 and versus 13 are taking forever and so is the new KH games. I just want an RPG to play. I just want a good story with heros and villians and some sort of moral lesson I get from a game. Is that so much to ask for?
In 20 years I want you to make an RPG and see how it turns out. And what happen with the days when people was patience. When people didnt have the internet, email, cars, and other fast accessing electronics. What happen to the simple things that took time to obtain. Now everyone wants things right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back