• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality [Sign-up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Consider me still following the roleplay, I just see no reason currently to post unless I were to do something that might wildly overstep the plans or expectations for start-of-roleplay actions.

I'm with my girlfriend here, same boat. :D

Argenteus

Well, CD-Man has something to post, considering Crate just talked to Chase, so we're not completely stuck. And I don't think everyone has even introduced their own characters.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Well, CD-Man has something to post, considering Crate just talked to Chase, so we're not completely stuck. And I don't think everyone has even introduced their own characters.

Yeah, I didn't want to immediately reply to that because not everyone's posted yet. I'll post tomorrow, though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dammit, I'd got a neat idea to execute, but it needs to be at recess or lunch or whatever the shitnuggets you Americanians call the play/meal break.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
We can skip to morning break soon, then. I'm pretty sure my high school had a break between second and third period or something.

Kazem

If you want some info from a student, yeah, there's a break between 2nd and 3rd at mine. The lunches somewhat depend on the size of the school and how many students are attending, due to a 1st and 2nd lunch sometimes being required. But of course, I only have experiences based of off my own school's schedule.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I haven't been in high school for a while, I remember lunch being between 11:30 and 1:00 for high school goers. Periods 3 through 6 lol.

Argenteus

At my high school, everyone either had it before 5th, halfway through fifth and the period was split, or just after fifth. But my high school may have just been weird.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Let's put this to rest, then:

First Period
Second Period
Third Period
Lunch & Break
Fourth Period
Fifth Period
Sixth Period

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Thanks guys I feel so much more informed and enlightened, I just know I'll put this knowledge to good use someday for the benefit of myself and everyone around me.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'll have my post (a decent sized one) tomorrow. And Jezza, you get ready to post, aight?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
the jezza does not post late nor early, but exactly when jezza means to

TheDood

Man, I haven't RP'd in forever, but I remember OmniChaos, and it was always fun with you, I'll post a character shortly when I get back from what I have to do this afternoon.
This looks interesting.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^And I remember you.

So, I sorta lost my post, so it's going to take a little longer as I type everything back up from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back