• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality [Sign-up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes, everyone's characters should have noticed it (including those outside the school), while everyone else (including Chris) wouldn't.

Argenteus

I made a quick edit to one of my posts to put me in the same room 3rd hour as Michael, hope nobody minds. I figured having two characters in the same room, at least for a moment, could help things. Michael is a High School teacher, right Omni? Your bio didn't seem to say what school level it was, though I may have missed it, and I put Crate in that hour with you.

Awards
He's listed as a staff member in the OP and he mentioned reminding students of a test so I'd think so.

FairSovereign

I shall post soon as well. Midterms are coming up so school work has been consuming my time~

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I haven't forgotten about this or anything. Life has been a tad busy the past week, so I've been a bit preoccupied between that and an unrelated project I am currently working on.

Plus, I'm waiting for this:

Dammit, I'd got a neat idea to execute, but it needs to be at recess or lunch or whatever the shitnuggets you Americanians call the play/meal break.

Argenteus

Is lunch not in session? Plus omni, your due a post as Crate just spoke to you. If you don't reply, I'm going to just have to say that Michael just stared off into space and Crate had to run to lunch, but I'd prefer not to do that, it wouldn't make much sense and it would be on the verge of powerplay.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Orion is posting extremely soon. He's a slow typer. My post will follow immediately after if not sooner. >_>

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Expect a post from me either tomorrow or Monday, depending how I feel after I get off work. I have off Monday, so that'll be the most likely time. Either way, prepare yourselves. I'll be switching the story into first gear.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Expect a post from me either tomorrow or Monday, depending how I feel after I get off work. I have off Monday, so that'll be the most likely time. Either way, prepare yourselves. I'll be switching the story into first gear.

Expect a post from me either tomorrow or Monday

either tomorrow or Monday

tomorrow or Monday

boy you best be explaining yo'self.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Lol, sorry. Work has left me a bit drained, but I've been chipping away at my post and I'll have it up tonight. You can set your watch and warrant on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back