• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Braig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I just watched the secret ending and was a little confused by it. Braig asks Terranort if he really has lost his memories, which I guess means that he thought the amnesia was a ruse. Then he asks if Apprentice Xehanort is actually Terra. Did Braig not know about Master Xehanort possessing Terra or even recognize him when he found him in Radiant Garden?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
MX probably told him about his plan to take over Terra's body. So when he saw Terranort, he assumed it was MX in Terra's body and that he was pretending about the memories. When it was clear it wasn't MX, he asked if it was actually Terra in there. Xehanort still cant remember so Braig just shrugs it off and theeeen proceeds to push Xehanort into creating the Emblem Heartless as part of MX's plans.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, that makes sense, especially in KHIIFM, there's a scene with Xigbar talking to Zexion about Xemnas. Xigbar says that he can hear someone talking to Xemnas when Xemnas is the only one in the room.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I always thought he was somehow communicating with Aqua's armor since thats in the room as well, but MX talking to Terra/Xemnas makes sense

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, it could it be possible that Master Xehanort was controlling Terra/Xemnas' actions through Aqua's armor. I know that sounds ridiculous. Maybe, it was his way of controlling him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it could it be possible that Master Xehanort was controlling Terra/Xemnas' actions through Aqua's armor. I know that sounds ridiculous. Maybe, it was his way of controlling him.

It's possible. LS was able to do stuff in his armor. Whose to say that whatever/whoever is in Aqua's armor(if anyone is) that they can't do stuff. My guess is that they can't leave the room or anything since the armor is broken

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We're never exactly told what Xemnas was saying, either. I just personally think that it's either Terra's or MX's memories causing Xemnas's voice to change for a second. Maybe the Chamber caused a few of their individual memories to break through Terra's seal.
That sounds plausible.

What if the COA and COR had a special connection so that Xemnas could...na too stupid and wouldn't work

Dcasd1

well lets see xemnas goes to see aqua's armor in the chamber of awakening. maybe the chamber is where people's memories can be awakened but only alittle at a time

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I was thinking he was talking to Aqua's armor because it has some type of connection to her. Like, she can hear people from the outside even though she's not able to talk with others any more.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt it. In the secret ending she had to ask Ansem what was going on in the outside world...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The Chamber of Waking still brings up questions as to how Xemnas knows how the Chamber of Repose looks like or how he even knows the Chamber of Repose even exists for that matter. which points to Aqua either having a sentiment or Eraqus, being the other person who'd know about somehow could tell Xemnas or Xemnas can unlock it within him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back