• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problem with a kid (not on the forums)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If I hit him, his mom will like flip on me. One time I pissed him off way too much, and he hit me repeatedly, and his mom was right there, and I couldn't do a thing. She finally stopped him after a few mins. I wanted to kick him into the rose bushes SO BAD. He was standing right in front of a big thicket of thorns.

thats just sad, it doesnt matter if the bitch is there or not kick his little prick ass! aint like his mom is your friend either.
i suggest kick him in the balls then knee him in the face and tell him off in the process.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The reason he hit me like is because I was making fun of him, and no I don't want to beat him up. I don't want him going to school looking like more of a douche then he already is. And if we tell him and his family off, we won't get the money for lunch money, and we won't have a dog sitter, when we go away.

Oh and for any of you who watch Shane Dawson and have seen his Bad Romance spoof, me and this kid are just like that.

Last edited:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You sir, need to do something. If you don't say or do anything, your problems are not going to get any better.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
But the thing is, if I say something things will get worse.

I was at there house, and wanted to watch Ninja Warrior, and they decided not to keep their personal commentary in their heads. I wanted to flip on them and leave. I think I will next time. And then the kid says "The Japanese aren't good people since they whale." "Dude, I know it's bad, but it's their culture. Whale Wars will not do shit. You either deal with the fact they whale or you don't. Simple as that. So shut the fuck up."

Which were my exact words.

αsiя

space coke
Man if you don't want to do shit then what can we tell you. I told you to tell your parents already. You refuse to fight him because you're scared. At least break him emotionally.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm not scared to fight him. I have told my parents, and they don't want to tell his mom off because of the money. And I have broken him down emotionally. That's why he hit me nonstop for like three minutes, with his mom watching, and I couldn't do anything because I'd get in trouble. The kid didn't even get in trouble either.

αsiя

space coke
I'm not scared to fight him. I have told my parents, and they don't want to tell his mom off because of the money. And I have broken him down emotionally. That's why he hit me nonstop for like three minutes, with his mom watching, and I couldn't do anything because I'd get in trouble. The kid didn't even get in trouble either.

Then what can I say. The only thing that will seem to work is if you knock some some sense into him, I've done this to a kid back in middle school and I do not regret it (well I never got in trouble :p) because the kid left me alone.

A serious talk won't convince him. If you still don't want to knock some sense into him then just ignore him until he leaves, which seems to be what you're doing already which I guess all of our advice didn't work.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
10 years old? Tell him to leave you alone. What he does is his own issue, but if it's bothering you or has to do with something of yours, tell him to back off.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
These kind of kids are stubborn. Yup, they are really stubborn. I don't know, since he's moving soon you might as well just be patient till then. Unless he moves and he still comes back to you. :/
I really don't understand how his mom is pretty ignorant about this though. I'm not one to lose my temper and hurt him physically/emotionally, so I'd just be patient and sometimes (even though it would probably not work) tell him kindly that I don't like what he's doing and that I hope he'll listen to me because he's a big boy now (Ch'yeah XP).

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
αsiя;5244980 said:
Then what can I say. The only thing that will seem to work is if you knock some some sense into him, I've done this to a kid back in middle school and I do not regret it (well I never got in trouble :p) because the kid left me alone.

A serious talk won't convince him. If you still don't want to knock some sense into him then just ignore him until he leaves, which seems to be what you're doing already which I guess all of our advice didn't work.

There are some pros and cons with beating him up.
And your advice is helping.

Pro 1: He'll leave me alone.
Pro 2: Any other kid that tries to fcuk with me will leave me alone too.

Con 1: His mom will tell the school.
Con 2: I'll get suspended.
Con 3: I'll never get into the National Junior Honor Society which is something my mom really wants me to do.
Con 4: The kid will break everything I have if he comes over again.

If he doesn't move by next July it'll be good 'cuz, I'll get my brother's room and his door has a lock on it.

Oh and by the way, when my mom talked to his mom about when he broke NCAA 09, and said that she owes my mom the money, and that we buy things once, and that we don't usually replace them, and then the kid's mom said "Are you implying we buy crappy stuff?"

My mom said you cannot talk sense into her or the kid. It'd be like trying to get a dog to talk.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This is a problem... First thought, REVENGE. Break his stuff and give him a fcuking hard time... It works.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i still way you should kick his ass or get him in trouble for something.

These kind of kids are stubborn. Yup, they are really stubborn. I don't know, since he's moving soon you might as well just be patient till then. Unless he moves and he still comes back to you. :/
I really don't understand how his mom is pretty ignorant about this though. I'm not one to lose my temper and hurt him physically/emotionally, so I'd just be patient and sometimes (even though it would probably not work) tell him kindly that I don't like what he's doing and that I hope he'll listen to me because he's a big boy now (Ch'yeah XP).

his moms ignorant to it cause she was once like him im betting.

xgnarmanx

Dude just be Straight up with your parents tell them you don't want him around you anymore the only reason your parents Probably tollerate that little shit is cause they think you and him are friends.

Ignore him just go hang out with someone else or just tell him in a nice way that hes being a dick and no one likes the way he acts maybe he will change .... Its that or him getting his ass beat when he gets older one of the two will straighten him out

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
God, stop putting up with this kid's shit. Tell him he can't get a girl because he acts like that. Do something.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ok, so were back in school, and he likes to hang around us and none of my friends like him. They make fun of him, and he's supposed to be macho and shit, and he got upset, and slammed our car door. I'm gonna try and be a safety and if he gets near me he'll get yelled at. Oh and I might mention he has no friends, and he thinks everyone likes him, and he is so freakin' nosey. He likes to insert himself into our conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back