• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Rangers: The Killing Behind The Crimson Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Things are going somewhat slow at the moment but yuh know I'm sure it'll pick up :/

Yeah...PR is known for it's fast-paced combat, but then again we are expecting posts from AT LEAST ten people. (Not counting ones that have posted already) All RPs start out slow. Just grin and bear it. It'll get better. :D

Patience, paitience.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Patience is a virtue.

On another note, we're all equipped with swords and shields? Or do we pick our weapon?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Swords and shields for now, as for the swords it can be different variations of it or something similar ex. Axe, we later get guns and different weapons among other things as we go along.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Swords and shields for now, as for the swords it can be different variations of it or something similar ex. Axe, we later get guns and different weapons among other things as we go along.

Different weapons? I was wondering about that....:D

Can they be unique to us? Or should they fit both our personalities and the medieveal theme?

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
We will fast forward to the next day, where we should meet up at school.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes there will be, but be sure to have something that stands out to your particular color, green undershirt, purple bracelet, yellow earrings etc.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Rivalry thing? What do you mean?

If your'e refering to the two PR Team Rivalry...Well, the story's just begun, hasn't it? It needs time to lead into that conflict that'll seperate the two teams.

Yeah I know that it won't happen now but i was just wondering if the split was going to happen at the beginning period of the arc or in the middle period.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Klom is correct, near the middle as we want to have a nice progression in the rp.

Well in any case I just posted, work has really kept me busy as most of my posts I have posted have been between break times. Good thing the weekend has arrived. :D

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Klom is correct, near the middle as we want to have a nice progression in the rp.

Well in any case I just posted, work has really kept me busy as most of my posts I have posted have been between break times. Good thing the weekend has arrived. :D

Yeah. I'm interested in seeing what causes that rivalry, can't wait to see the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back