• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post a Secret.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm afraid of being afraid.

This thread has suddenly become a thread on fear.

Awards
I desperately wish that I was a woman so that Greg Dulli could impregnate me and I could give birth to his children.

Also, I can't dance.

EDIT: And since I'm apparently supposed to post something I'm afraid of: heights. Anything more than twenty feet and I'm liable to freak out.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
wow, i have *HannahMontanaPhobia

i hate that bitch, and she probably doesnt have the legal consent to use the states name as her publicity stunt.

my secret is that i almost drowned in a kiddie pool XD

Rix

:)
Awards
I like choclate milk :D awww.. Now it's not my dirty little secret anymore :'(

Cicero

Visionary
I almost had a heartattack when a spider suddenly feel from the roof on my arm... Yes, I'm afraid of spiders. T_T

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I almost had a heartattack when a spider suddenly feel from the roof on my arm... Yes, I'm afraid of spiders. T_T
I agree.

1. I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse so much that I've replaced all three of them 3 times already and need to again. All 5 Copies of each book that I've owned were replaced ONLY when the books were entirely worn and there were at least 5 pages missing from the book. They all got worn out from usage. Not carelessness. And I was introduced to the series at the end of June last year.

2. When I was 5 years old, I could read and understand the Harry Potter Books

3. I got into part time GATE in third grade, and in fourth i got into full time GATE. I didn't want to be in full time, so I purpously failed and got suspended on a regular basis.

Retha Realta

my secret is that i used to actually think there was such a thing as a perfect guy for me

lol jk jk my secret is that i am not actually sephiroths daughter

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
My secret is looking into the future in my sleep. You think I'm lying but I'm not. But I only see my future, which is wierd. After I see what happens in my sleep the next day or next few weeks. I get serious dache vu, I'm like "I've seen this before, OMG, I've heard, I've seen all of this before, WTF is going on here. Why do I know what is happening before it even happens."

Yeah, apparently you guys aren't the only ones freaked out by what I just posted. Yeah I am freaked out about this, I didn't want to see all this in my sleep, but it just pops up in my head. One night I'm sleeping dreaming about some stuff, then all of a sudden I'm in school in my sleep and I see my buddy get into a fight in my dream. The next two days when had that dream, my buddy was in a fight with this creep. Dache freakin Vu. Whats going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back