• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post a Secret.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've auctually tried to tear the clothes off of a Kadaj action figure. And it wasnt mine...

okay, maybe I'd better post somethign appropriate too so people don't mistake me for David or Danny

ummm...

I would auctually read The Marquis De Sade entirely through, even if i found it boring or disgusting, because larxene reads it.

My favorite thing about David and Danny, -despite my many complaints- is their innapropriate and crude sense of humor. Escpecially when it's directed towards kingdom hearts, final fantasy, and anime characters.

Me and my friends auctually play blitzball, in or out of the water.

I like to flirt with guys,- even though i'm super shy even around the ones i've known for my entire life or for 6 years- and sometimes, before i start flirting, i say a few thing about japanese ntertainment to see if they kno it and if they do, i add a bit of trhat kind of stuf to my flirting. The secret is that I'm reaallly good aat flirting or even 'suttle' flirtiwm, hwere im flirting but nobody can tell.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I play hard to get with the girls in my school. Even though I'm shy as well, but hey it worked and had five different girlfriends. I'm single now, apparently I think the girls at my school already know my trick to get them. Guess I'll try something else.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I can never keep a commitment.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

T_T

........... yeah.​

Awards
Oh man, book of secretes eeeeh?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And the biggest one of all:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I am no more than a shell, that still wonders this planet, searching for a reason for my existence. But, so far I have no luck. Who am I? That is for me to find out. This is my secret and my truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back