• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post a Secret.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trazin

my secret is i wet the bed until i was 10 and i am afraid of zombie's coming to life and eating my head off btw i had a blatter problem which was why i wet the bed.

CtR

My secret is that I want this quote to be real:

“Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.”

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

“Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.”

Whoa, you too, yikes. I guess I'm not the only who's been thinking about that. Ah ha ha ha ha, ha ha. Man it is a small world after all. Oh s#$t now that enoying song is stuck in my head. I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go and listen to all my country CDs to get it out of my head.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

Me too....
my secret is that I don't get too close to people for fear of becoming vulnerable to being hurt by them.
...well, i guess that's not a secret anymore, now is it?

CtR

I can put both of my legs behind my head.

ahahahaha I can do that xDDDD

Me too....
my secret is that I don't get too close to people for fear of becoming vulnerable to being hurt by them.
...well, i guess that's not a secret anymore, now is it?

Awww hun, I think we all do that to some extent, I know I do *hugs*

I still cry at some disney films >___>;

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back