• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon X & Y - Gen 6 Announced - Nintendo Giving Pokefans an Extra Chromosome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wonder what other color the company would have used had they not come up with x and y. Pokemon brown? Pokemon orange?

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I wonder what other color the company would have used had they not come up with x and y. Pokemon brown? Pokemon orange?

Technically, Pokemon games haven't been colors since 1st gen. Sure some of the games are also associated with colors, but they are primarily precious metals/stones. And white isn't a color either, as its defined as the absence of color. I remember hearing somewhere that black also isn't a color, but I can't remember where and why

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Technically, Pokemon games haven't been colors since 1st gen. Sure some of the games are also associated with colors, but they are primarily precious metals/stones. And white isn't a color either, as its defined as the absence of color. I remember hearing somewhere that black also isn't a color, but I can't remember where and why

Okay, well what other colors or precious stones could they have used before resorting to x and y? Surely there must have been some sort of other color or gem. Pokemon copper? Pokemon turquoise?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The colors since gen2 have always been based off of the legendaries associated with that version. This gen is exactly the same. Pokemon Blood Red and Pokemon Rainbow don't really make sense here.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The colors since gen2 have always been based off of the legendaries associated with that version. This gen is exactly the same. Pokemon Blood Red and Pokemon Rainbow don't really make sense here.

Pokemon rainbow. That actually sounds like a great title. Maybe for gen. 7

State

Awards
About the issue between the "colors" black and white; black isn't a color, but ALL of them together, or in finer words; the presence of every color. Meanwhile, white is the EXACT opposite; no color at all. So that's why the Ying-Yang theory with Zekrom and Reshiram; they're opposites.

And yeah, I could care less if the POKéMON games are named X/Y/Z/A/B/C/Black/White/Green/Blue/Blablabla Version.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
pokemon_xy_pokedex.png

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
If they are not lying about Fennekin's evolutions I will be so happy.

And there is a Dark/Ghost type. Want it.

State

Awards
That ROCK/POISON POKéMON sounds like an annoying defense-tank. :<

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
If it's accurate, well played with Fennekin. But why does Froakie have to end up as regular water again? :/
Also: 98 pokémon doesn't sound like much, even if there still aren't many babies and evo's of former pokemon.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
If that list is real, then I was right about there being the first water/fire type pokemon in the series. And I guarantee they will look more awesome than a cooked fish on a plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back