• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon X & Y - Gen 6 Announced - Nintendo Giving Pokefans an Extra Chromosome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Why does everyone's minds go to an animal cooked on a plate or a household object that deals with heat and water when I mention a water/fire type. I don't think those things at all.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why does everyone's minds go to an animal cooked on a plate or a household object that deals with heat and water when I mention a water/fire type. I don't think those things at all.

Water = Aquatic Lifeforms
Fire = Fire or Heat

Heated Aquatic Lifeforms = Cooked Fish usually

That's why I think of it and why I think most people do as well ^_^

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I was thinking scales, like to balance things. One with water, one with fire.

Granted that's pretty much all Libra Scales in Mega Man Star Force is (one is Aqua the other Heat), BUT STILL.

It could make for a cool legendary.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Then it would have only one weakness, too bad everyone usually has access to a fire type move.
It would be weak to Ground type moves as well, unless you're assuming that it will have the levitate ability by default (only 6/27 Ghost type pokes have the levitate ability).

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Looks like Ash gets his Charizard back in the next Japanese episode. It's called Burn, Charizard VS Dragonite so I guess he's battling Iris. Unfortunately Charizard will probably not stay because that would be too awesome.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Looks like Ash gets his Charizard back in the next Japanese episode. It's called Burn, Charizard VS Dragonite so I guess he's battling Iris. Unfortunately Charizard will probably not stay because that would be too awesome.

The current opening to the japanese anime suggests Charizard will have at least a bit more presence, seeing as it shows him actually battling Reshiram, which I doubt will happen in this coming episode

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
I didn't know about that one. I thought Ash hadn't used Charizard since he used it against Articuno.

He brought it back, along with Squirtle and Bulbasaur to have all 4 Kanto starters battle in the Battle Pyramid. Charzard was first up, and lost, so Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu had to pick up the slack. This was also the battle where Pikachu joined the "Defeated a Legendary" club by beating a Regice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back