• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People's thoughts on KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
People want KH3 because they expect it to be to KH2 what KH2 was to KH1
lols, I don't think anyone want that sense KH was way better then KH II and a lot of people hate the second game

anyway, I want the sidegames too and BBS might be the verry best game yet but KH III will be (as the guy I commented said) on a console and therefor it can be much better then all other games exept BBS and KH 1 because those games where about new charachters so the story should be better to those games.
othervise a PS3 can make a game way better then a gameboy can and when it's no sidestory so it should be better because then they put in more effort to it (make it bigger and more important)

PS. I would call BBS a sidegame because it's not about Sora and it's not a numbered title and if I recall right Nomura said "It will be as big and important to the story as KH and KH II". He didn't say it was a main title cause it's not

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think they should take their time to make it because they can make a better game and make the fans' anticipation rise incredibly.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The reason why people loved KH1 was not only for it's graphics, creativity, and gameplay, but also because of the simplicity of the storyline. KH1 was highly praised for its simple, yet interesting storyline of a boy trying to get home and find his friends while getting over obstacles in the process. KH2 added a bit of a change too it, and set the story slightly off course, but with all these "side games" coming out the story is becoming way too complicated I read somewhere, I believe on IGN. The addition of the OrgXIII was cool because it gave a new enemy, but now in Bbs there is a 3rd enemy, a keyblade war and the story seems to be falling away from Sora, Kairi, and Riku. So in my opinion, what Nomura needs too do is get the story back on track and somehow make it simple. I don't care if he makes 3D a side game too tie up all side games, as long as the story goes back to its roots and doesn't over complicate things. Sure, some might say Sora is still looking for them, which he is, but it isn't just him looking for them and the King, it's all this other stuff with all these other characters and it's just too much. There are so many unanswered questions now that don't seem to pertain to Sora in the main focus. Honestly, I would rather have Days Bbs, and Coded have no affect on the main storyline and just be true "side" games as they don't even pertain to Sora, then complicate the story some more. I don't think Days will affect the game too much, nor Coded much, but Bbs...I just hope that doesn't overkill the story, but from what I've heard it is great.

αsiя

space coke
The reason why people loved KH1 was not only for it's graphics, creativity, and gameplay, but also because of the simplicity of the storyline. KH1 was highly praised for its simple, yet interesting storyline of a boy trying to get home and find his friends while getting over obstacles in the process. KH2 added a bit of a change too it, and set the story slightly off course, but with all these "side games" coming out the story is becoming way too complicated I read somewhere, I believe on IGN. The addition of the OrgXIII was cool because it gave a new enemy, but now in Bbs there is a 3rd enemy, a keyblade war and the story seems to be falling away from Sora, Kairi, and Riku. So in my opinion, what Nomura needs too do is get the story back on track and somehow make it simple. I don't care if he makes 3D a side game too tie up all side games, as long as the story goes back to its roots and doesn't over complicate things. Sure, some might say Sora is still looking for them, which he is, but it isn't just him looking for them and the King, it's all this other stuff with all these other characters and it's just too much. There are so many unanswered questions now that don't seem to pertain to Sora in the main focus. Honestly, I would rather have Days Bbs, and Coded have no affect on the main storyline and just be true "side" games as they don't even pertain to Sora, then complicate the story some more. I don't think Days will affect the game too much, nor Coded much, but Bbs...I just hope that doesn't overkill the story, but from what I've heard it is great.
Actually the story evolves around SRK a lot more now that BBS is releases, the game made it Sora way more important. BBS may seem that SRK aren't the important ones, but boy you'll be wrong when you play it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
αsiя;5165833 said:
Actually the story evolves around SRK a lot more now that BBS is releases, the game made it Sora way more important. BBS may seem that SRK aren't the important ones, but boy you'll be wrong when you play it.

THANK GOD!!!!! I haven't played it yet, but you just made me want the game so much more!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
In an interview I read somewhere, Nomura wants to release a game a year xD Pretty ambitious, but it means we get KH3 faster
He's been releasing a game a year this entire time with the exception of one year.

Kingdom Hearts 1: 2002
KH:FM : 2002
Chain of Memories: 2004
KH2 (Japan) : 2005
KH2 (NA) : 2006
KH2:FM+ : 2007
Re:CoM (NA) : 2008
Days : 2009
BBS : 2010

See? Not that hard to do, he's been doing it for a long time.

Ah, my wrong usage for the word "ported". |D
But I heard that it was originally supposed to be on the PS2.
Nope. It was always going to be on the PSP. You heard wrong.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So, I've been wondering this for a while now....... What do people think is going to be so great about KH3? No answers like: OHEMGEE GAIZ, KH3 IZ GONNA B GRATE BECUZ ITZ #ED LIEK 1 AND 2!!!! So frickin what? Nobody is saying "I cannot wait for 3D, the mystery game, and the next saga." And my question is why? I'm just as excited as the next guy, but really, waiting and drooling and thinking it's gonna be so great because it's the next numbered title? Birth By Sleep is a main game too, in fact in my opinion, the best one yet. And yet, people seem to overlook it as a sidegame and still continue to love KH3, even when it's not even announced yet! The day I roll over laughing is when Nomura releases KH3 under a title other than "Kingdom Hearts 3". You fanboys will be soooo upset because of the name, that you won't even recognize it as the game you've been waiting on since KH2 first released.

That entire post is exactly how I feel about the situation.

MasterZeR0

Yeah well, even so? In that case we know completely nothing about it, so let's hope it does something more than showing off 3D visuals, but already the fact that it's on a handheld... eh, it turns me off... to me a true and proper gaming experience can only be on a console (although this is just my opinion) , which is why i think BBS was waisted on the PSP, it would have been the best game ever if it were for PS3 or PS2. If it were on a console it would have satisfied my expectations for a possible KH3... and now i would't be waiting as anxiously for the next console game.
I'm not excited for KH3D simply because, if it isn't a KH1-look-alike-recap-game, which would be useless, it would be completely new game that would mess up the series plot even more than it is currently, therefore taking to a handheld what KH3 would nicely do on a console. That would be the same exact mistake that BBS made.

How do you know this game won't simply tie up loose ends? How do you know that KH3 won't FURTHER complicate things? You don't, so we have to just wait and see what happens as each game is released.

Swordsaint

How do you know this game won't simply tie up loose ends? How do you know that KH3 won't FURTHER complicate things? You don't, so we have to just wait and see what happens as each game is released.
kh3 might further complicate things, but it'll end the xehanort saga.

MasterZeR0

kh3 might further complicate things, but it'll end the xehanort saga.

Yes, but still may pose unanswered questions, which would not only piss people off, but also make people want to play the next "saga", which many people aren't going to want to do.

Swordsaint

Yes, but still may pose unanswered questions, which would not only piss people off, but also make people want to play the next "saga", which many people aren't going to want to do.
saying that people wont want to now is presumptuous. for all we know there could be some next saga that actually makes sense.

MasterZeR0

saying that people wont want to now is presumptuous. for all we know there could be some next saga that actually makes sense.

As in this saga doesn't make sense? It makes perfect sense to me, though maybe it's because I'm obsessed, I dunno. If Nomura dumbed down the next saga, it wouldn't be the same. What I'm hoping for the next saga is pretty much the same deal (Though with a new villain instead of Xehanort, of course). Though many fans would hope for less so-called "side stories". I'm a diehard fan, and I love the way the series turned out, but maybe that's just me.

Swordsaint

As in this saga doesn't make sense? It makes perfect sense to me, though maybe it's because I'm obsessed, I dunno. If Nomura dumbed down the next saga, it wouldn't be the same. What I'm hoping for the next saga is pretty much the same deal (Though with a new villain instead of Xehanort, of course). Though many fans would hope for less so-called "side stories". I'm a diehard fan, and I love the way the series turned out, but maybe that's just me.
you way way way misinterpretted what I said.

i enjoy kh, it makes sense to me too. but it sounded like you said people will hate another saga for no apparent reason. In response to this I said basically "who says they're going to hate it? It's too early to tell. Maybe kingdom hearts next saga will tie in to the xehanort saga, and not be some random new invention"

MasterZeR0

you way way way misinterpretted what I said.

i enjoy kh, it makes sense to me too. but it sounded like you said people will hate another saga for no apparent reason. In response to this I said basically "who says they're going to hate it? It's too early to tell. Maybe kingdom hearts next saga will tie in to the xehanort saga, and not be some random new invention"

Ah, I'm sorry I misunderstood you. But yeah, I believe the next saga will tie in to the Xehanort saga in at least a few ways, if not more. I don't believe he'd just begin next saga saying "Sora went into a coma and forgot about everything that happened". Most likely there will be many moments meant to connect the two sagas.

Swordsaint

Ah, I'm sorry I misunderstood you. But yeah, I believe the next saga will tie in to the Xehanort saga in at least a few ways, if not more. I don't believe he'd just begin next saga saying "Sora went into a coma and forgot about everything that happened". Most likely there will be many moments meant to connect the two sagas.

yeah it should.

as long as it's not something like, sora and co remember everything, but a new random more powerful villian has shown up with different abilities and henchmen111!!!! (think of dbz > frieza > androids > buu ) they didn't relate at all. if the story still relates though im good with it.

MasterZeR0

yeah it should.

as long as it's not something like, sora and co remember everything, but a new random more powerful villian has shown up with different abilities and henchmen111!!!! (think of dbz > frieza > androids > buu ) they didn't relate at all. if the story still relates though im good with it.

My thoughts exactly. I'm hoping it'll take place a few months/years after this saga, and Sora and co will have to re-brush up on their Fighting skills. It'd be a good reason to start at level one without having them lose their memories AGAIN

tomasmccann

Awards

But it's simple, at least we will have had KH3! What we where waiting for.
And i said what i said in the assumption that nomura would tie loose ends and end the saga with KH3, so it doesn't really matter if it complicates things, or i should say, it's VERY unlikely. Thats another reason why people want it. What i meant was if the sidegames tie up all the loose ends, then KH3 would have nothing to be based on and this whole story build up thing would be wasted. I'm just saying that if more sidegames come out, they will eventually steal any possible plot for KH3.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Half of me wishes I'd just stopped after KH2 and imagined that they lived their lives happily on the Islands, occasionally venturing out in a Gummi ship to do various deeds as Keyblade Wielders whenever Mickey sent a letter.

Half of me has hope that the future of the series will have as much awesome as the first three games, stuff I can't imagine right now.

And at the same time all of me remembers how Days killed all my hope, and that's not easy to forget about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back