• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People's thoughts on KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

So, I've been wondering this for a while now....... What do people think is going to be so great about KH3? No answers like: OHEMGEE GAIZ, KH3 IZ GONNA B GRATE BECUZ ITZ #ED LIEK 1 AND 2!!!! So frickin what? Nobody is saying "I cannot wait for 3D, the mystery game, and the next saga." And my question is why? I'm just as excited as the next guy, but really, waiting and drooling and thinking it's gonna be so great because it's the next numbered title? Birth By Sleep is a main game too, in fact in my opinion, the best one yet. And yet, people seem to overlook it as a sidegame and still continue to love KH3, even when it's not even announced yet! The day I roll over laughing is when Nomura releases KH3 under a title other than "Kingdom Hearts 3". You fanboys will be soooo upset because of the name, that you won't even recognize it as the game you've been waiting on since KH2 first released.

MasterZeR0

I cannot wait for KH3D, actually.

I know, me neither! That's what makes me angry, that people are so obsessed with wanting KH3, they forget that there are minor details that need to be settled first. If we had KH3 already, Soooooo many questions would be left unanswered.

its so great(well anticipated)becus we just wanna play a console kh again :(

And that's all fine and dandy, but how do you know that a game won't be released on a console before KH3?

King Thanatos

yea ive been thinkning the same thing about KH3....it would be a sad thing if players missed out on it because they thought it would be Kingdom Hearts 3...and yet it was released as "Shiny Things Unlocks Doors"...xD

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
people are excited because it will bring everything about xehenort to a close and we will most likely get a new villain, personally i'm just going with the flow because i usually enjoy kh games so no mattter what game comes out next, chances are i will like it. I am not overexcited about kh3 because i feel like they will probably stray off from the main ideas of kh1.

MasterZeR0

yea ive been thinkning the same thing about KH3....it would be a sad thing if players missed out on it because they thought it would be Kingdom Hearts 3...and yet it was released as "Shiny Things Unlocks Doors"...xD

I agree completely. Even if it was called Kingdom Hearts: Xehanort, People would still complain because it wasn't called 3.

people are excited because it will bring everything about xehenort to a close and we will most likely get a new villain, personally i'm just going with the flow because i usually enjoy kh games so no mattter what game comes out next, chances are i will like it. I am not overexcited about kh3 because i feel like they will probably stray off from the main ideas of kh1.

I personally can't wait for the new saga either, and also that KH3 will hopefully be a good game, but I feel people are WAY to excited for it. They'll just be disappointed like most of them were with KH2 (which I personally thought was the best until BBS).

k99y77

Awards
And that's all fine and dandy, but how do you know that a game won't be released on a console before KH3?
because nomura said that he has no plans to release a game in a console yet but he said that if kh3 is released it will be on the consoles

MasterZeR0

because nomura said that he has no plans to release a game in a console yet but he said that if kh3 is released it will be on the consoles

Haha, okay, ya got me there, but you just said IF KH3 is released. If KH3 wasn't released, I'm betting a whole lot of KHinsider would sue Nomura, not to mention quit the entire series.

King Thanatos

eh?....xD...i dont even understand what ur saying...o_O...mind to clarify?

MasterZeR0

Me either. The mystery surrounding it is what intrigues me. As for the next game? We have no idea what thats gonna be about.

I agree, so I'm wondering why more people aren't interested in that. So many more possibilities. We already pretty much know what happens in KH3. Sora fights his final battle(s) against Xehanort. That much we already know. We have no clue however about the mystery game

eh?....xD...i dont even understand what ur saying...o_O...mind to clarify?

It means that all games up to that are going to be on handhelds. And that if KH3 is released it will go on a full console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)

King Thanatos

αsiя;5164178 said:
He said all the upcoming games that aren't KH3 will be on a handheld. KH3 will be on a console without a doubt.

ahhhh...thats gooder^^...xD...thanks...and speaking of consoles...its been how long since the ps3 came out?...o_O....the tiny verion ps3 is already out also....those r signs that the ps4 is almost ready^^....theres a pattern that i see in the releases of these models..xD...so KH3 may be like FFXII...for instance...Kh3 just released>ps4 anounced/released>new talk and hype for more KH^^

Ralz

I'm always looking forward to KH games. KH3 is high on my list for sure, but I'm still looking forward to Re:Coded and 3D. If Nomura can do like what he did with BBS, I think the new saga can really work. But, who can say what he'll do?

Radon

mofo
So, I've been wondering this for a while now....... What do people think is going to be so great about KH3? No answers like: OHEMGEE GAIZ, KH3 IZ GONNA B GRATE BECUZ ITZ #ED LIEK 1 AND 2!!!! So frickin what? Nobody is saying "I cannot wait for 3D, the mystery game, and the next saga." And my question is why? I'm just as excited as the next guy, but really, waiting and drooling and thinking it's gonna be so great because it's the next numbered title? Birth By Sleep is a main game too, in fact in my opinion, the best one yet. And yet, people seem to overlook it as a sidegame and still continue to love KH3, even when it's not even announced yet! The day I roll over laughing is when Nomura releases KH3 under a title other than "Kingdom Hearts 3". You fanboys will be soooo upset because of the name, that you won't even recognize it as the game you've been waiting on since KH2 first released.

Because its going to continue the story without back tracking or reliveing events that have already happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back