• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paying in Change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I'm a Cashier at O'Hare Airport at a starbucks, you wouldn't believe how people pay for all their drinks. I get probobly 10-18 dollars at a time in nothing but change.... then at the end of the day i have to count all that change and manage a way to put it in the $600 bank.... causing me to stay at work for bout another hour. Honestly, if people are arrogant about it, I throw them back. If they ask for a manager, "I am the Manager. :D"

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i only really use change when i am extremely desperate for a game. like when i was saving for kh2 i was like 3 bucks short. so i got all my change and just barely had enough. but i do hate using change. gotta count, and i think "hurry up, these people are getting angry" so i am like that too. i feel like a waste peoples time

Blue

home is where the heart is
It is awkward to pay with change. Well at least for me. That's why I always have the change ready before I go pay for whatever I want to buy.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well...

Whenever I worked the register at my old job, I'd be kinda happy if one or two people paid in change. That way I'd have it in the box just in case.

I dunno. It shouldn't be that big a deal.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
it is embarrasing for me to pay in change because I can't fucking count or something. the cashier would say...you're a dollar and 15 cent short. oops

Twilight_Path

Paying in change ain't that bad... but whenever I go on field trips w/ my class and I want the change to be even I freak out because I'm always afraid I'll mis-count the quarters and dimes. Lol.

I was at a Publix once and there was an older woman in the line in front of me and she counted out... I think it was 47 cents worth in nickels and pennies. The cashier didn't say anything, but you could tell she was getting impatient by the looks she kept throwing in her fellow employees' directions.
I say if you got it, then count it out!

YouTube - HILARIOUS HIDDEN CAMERA PENNY PRANK. NYC CARRIAGE RIDE
This carriage driver rocks like you have no idea! xD

C

calvinyou89

feel really awkward about that too, but for some reason when I'm in the other position, I don't mind it. D:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
=/ My mom likes to pay in change a lot. Even if it's not necessary. I hate it. I wonder how much of a bother it is/ how annoyed the cashier gets. I wonder what they think of it. I feel awkward if I come up short on change, and it's unnerving as well since I don't like the fact of people behind me staring at me as I waste precious seconds counting out the amount I need. Eh, it really is a bit embarrassing to me. I don't like those types of situations. When my mom does it, I walk away. When she makes me do it, I get pissed or just put away whatever I was to buy (if i were only buying something for me and nothing else)

When other people do it I'm perfectly fine tho. <_<

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i used to do it all the time, and my sister did too. and i would hate to be with her when she did.
but now days i don't really mind it that much anymore because i don't really care what people
think about it. i mean, i think of it as they should be even happy i'm shopping in there store.

i also go to the coinstar all the time that helps :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I generally pay in dollar bills, but after the change piles up, I usually try to get rid of it. It does feel a bit awkard, but hey, change is a lot heavier than paper money.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
This happens to me.. I was at a store and I paid $3 in CHANGE and the cashier looks at me like I robbed someone or something...creepy.

very differentiable
Awards
I barely ever have change. It's either bills or a bank card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back