• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paying in Change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
What sucks is when they don't have any quicker way of paying for you either, and all you have is change. x_x

Zook said:
As a matter of fact I had seen on the news recently that some guy paid for a new truck with just change. Like 20 coffee cans worth, took the dealer 3 hours to count it all but he drove off with a new truck.
O.O

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I use change if it's a small amount, I have alot of quarters, no cash, and I count it out for them so they know it's correct.

Nothing bigger than $3. If need be I'll move it up to $3.50 but that's it.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
If I ever buy from someone that purposefuly gave me a hard time, I'll leave the store, go to the bank and get 50 dollers in pennies. Then I'd go back and buy exactly 50 dollers worth, and have them count it all, just to piss them off.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I dont like to pay in change. Not because I care about what people are thinking of me, but because Im too lazy to count coins. I always pay with bills. Any change I get I collect then take it to the bank once I have enough.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Lmao, I've had to do that 3 times, each one was at a VG store.

I don't really worry about the ppl behind me, they can wait. The cashiers just usually laugh, because I start unloading all these ****ing coins (damn Canada). The only thing I ever worrying about is if I'll have enough money or not, or if something faggish will happen like I'm 5 cents short.

Which did happen, I was

ONE

****ING

LULZY

PENNY

SHORT

That happened to me once!
At target. :D
I dropped some coins in the conveyer belt because I got freaked out on how to pay for it, and they ended up falling in, so the cashier had to call the manager-person and pull the top off the counter. And there was an extra penny under there, so it was like OMG yes! xD

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
A penny short sounds like the funniest shit ever.

I want to so do that now. :D

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Toasty! said:
A penny short sounds like the funniest shit ever.
Ha. Sometimes, if I'm lucky and I'm paying for snack at school, and I'm a dime or so short, they just say to forget about it. SCORE!

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Does anyone else here feel that it is awkward to pay for anything with just change, especially if there are other people waiting in line behind you? Numerous things go through my head when I occasionally pay in change.

• What are people behind me thinking right now?
  • What is the CASHIER thinking?
  • Do they think I'm poor and can't afford to pay with bills?
  • Are they getting fed up with waiting for me to count out change?

Etc.

I feel embarrassed and almost ashamed at times. It really lowers my self esteem.

Anyone else feel this way? =/

Nobody cares about you. The sun does not revolve around your ass. Nobody gives you a second thought, and you should stop thinking they do.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
violent_anger said:
Nobody cares about you. The sun does not revolve around your ass. Nobody gives you a second thought, and you should stop thinking they do.
Cause if no one cared, there would be all these opinions, you're right.

T

Tattered Rebirth

and by pwned, I meant that he owned you. But for like a split second.

I honestly don't know about you, but if some guy in front of me starts paying in nickels and dimes, I want to choke that bitch. But I'd love pissing people off by doing it.

So, in short, violent, you owned him, but only for a second. Because while he's asking if anyone else feels the way he does, he's also somewhat caring about the people around him. What if the cashier was having a bad day and was short on change in the register? Or had nothing but? What if he made people behind him late for something? etc.

In his case, he's caring about the people around him.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
And again, I wasn't asking, "g0d, i dunt no why iz feel leik this. why do yoos supose i feel dis way?" That would have put it into context that I was asking if people cared about ME. On the other hand, I asked if ANYONE ELSE felt the same way. So, violent_anger was wrong.

So, suck it, Kyle. >.>

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
There you go again, thinking the sun shines out your ass. Thinking that you are the pivotal piece that decides whether people can have a good or bad day. God forbid they enjoy the day in spite of you.

Cause if no one cared, there would be all these opinions, you're right.
These opinions are by people as self-centered as you who talk about themselves. Because you're similar, they can talk about you, which is just like talking about themselves. But they can act like they aren't talking about themselves.

Edit: From your post above mine, I can see I made a mistake. You are the one who does that.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Welp.

That happens to me too, I feel bad because I'm in front of some mom with like 4 kids and two seconds to spare before she has to go and a cart full of food. And here am I buying my chocolate bar or random album or something ._.; Makes me feel selfish.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
* What are people behind me thinking right now?
* What is the CASHIER thinking?
* Do they think I'm poor and can't afford to pay with bills?
* Are they getting fed up with waiting for me to count out change?

I've done that before. >.>
He was probably thinking DIE BITCH DIE!!! FUCKING GONNA CHOKE YOU WITH THOSE PENNIES!
:shrugs: They probably think your lazy? I mean why can'tr you go to the bank if you could come here? Or something like that. >.>
Most likely. The guy that checked me out had an atitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back