• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS Brass and Orchestra concerts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Alright, checked through my stuff, and I can definitely go to the showing in New York next year. Now I just need to wait to pre-order the tickets.

Ryuukasu

I love getting my hopes up when seeing 'World Tour' and then realising that Australia is never apart of these, it's Great

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Technically you only have a few days to think about it since tickets go on pre-sale on the 30th. There is very little guarantee that these tickets will be available for long.

Ah right :p I read that and probably forgot because I didn't want to remember that little detail haha. Oh well, I will figure it out in a few days then :p

reimeille

It worries me though that they only mention VIP tickets for some of the pre-sales... a list that doesnt include Los Angeles :'(
C'mon man, I'm willing to literally throw money at you, gimme some of that good stuff

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Whoa, an official Kingdom Heart concert! That is so cool! I have always dreamed of something like this, and it`s finally happening. I am probably not able to attend to the concert, but just the thought alone that KH has now it`s own makes me really happy. Also, what a more perfect timing than to have it on KH-series 15th anniversary year? :D

Shimomura and Nomura seem pretty excited about it as well. Like Launchapad, I hope there might be cd version of this concert in the future.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Whoa, an official Kingdom Heart concert! That is so cool! I have always dreamed of something like this, and it`s finally happening. I am probably not able to attend to the concert, but just the thought alone that KH has now it`s own makes me really happy. Also, what a more perfect timing than to have it on KH-series 15th anniversary year? :D

Shimomura and Nomura seem pretty excited about it as well. Like Launchapad, I hope there might be cd version of this concert in the future.

I won't be able to attend myself but that doesn't make it any less awesome.
If there will be a soundtrack for it it's an instant import though and maybe they will have an official video about one concert on their channels?

It is an opportunity for more promotion for the whole series after all.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the question is tho, how is nomura going to make the concerts canon to the overall series

under every seat is a triangle button, on stage is 13 health bars. if the audience can defeat the seekers on ice performing in the background, nomura will write it into the game.

also the closest one to me in NYC and my future is uncertain lol. i can dream.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Closest one for me is UK. I'm probably going to try and get tickets if I can before it sells out. Kind of really annoying that you have to buy the tickets a year in advance, anything could happen and I'm worried I'll have some super important school thing on that day but… man, I think I'll give it a go anyway. I know for a fact that something like this will never ever come to Finland, hell probably not even Sweden so this is my best chance.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
LA and NY? I already know that I can't go. ;-;
BUT STILL, THIS IS AMAAAAAAAZIIIIIING 8D And who knows, maybe if it's successful enough, they'll do more, like the Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions tour.

I'm putting my money on the table that Theatrhythm KH will be following shortly. And it will be canon to the main series, of course.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Did I read that correctly? There will be music from 2.8 and 3? And no one has mentioned that yet?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did I read that correctly? There will be music from 2.8 and 3? And no one has mentioned that yet?

It was added in after the article was written so nobody has really seen it haha!

Sadly it isn't something we will be able to hear unless they release a brass album after First Breath ends.

(And by that time we will be playing 2.8 so that surprise will be gone)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A Kingdom Hearts concert?!
giphy.gif

And the logos are so beautiful <3
Can't wait to see how Nomura fits this into the canon

Man, New York City... That's about a three hour drive for me. There's no way I'd be able to attend, though. (So close, and yet so far...)

Alpha Sonix

the question is tho, how is nomura going to make the concerts canon to the overall series

He already foreshadowed it tho in KH3D. Those Sound Ideas Mickey wanted are coming into play. Nomura's a genius!

Also, definitely going in for that London ticket. There's no way I can miss this!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I adore the logos. This is something I've been wanting for such a long time, and unfortunately it is nowhere near where I live. I'm hoping this isn't the last we see of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back