• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS Brass and Orchestra concerts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm getting so very excited about this! Here's hoping that if there's anything new or important there (and if they're allowed to, of course), the people attending willll tweet about it!:)

Maybe we won't have to wait until December for more news, after all. (Wishful thinking, I know.)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm getting so very excited about this! Here's hoping that if there's anything new or important there (and if they're allowed to, of course), the people attending willll tweet about it!:)

Maybe we won't have to wait until December for more news, after all. (Wishful thinking, I know.)
i think aibo will tweet about on what they heard i mean aibo tends to tweet baout this kind of stuff

CyborgHD13

Awards

i think aibo will tweet about on what they heard i mean aibo tends to tweet baout this kind of stuff

I'm hoping aibo does, she typically tweets the info at the least, if they decide to keep any potential footage private for attendees only. She did something similar with D23 Expo Japan 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back