• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS Brass and Orchestra concerts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakh212

Awards
Man that would be so cool to see in person! I've always wanted to go to a symphony that plays video game music.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so 2017 is going fun for kingdo hearts in genral we have these concerts,d23,e3 tgs and jump festa the hype is real everbody

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
No Germany...Jesus, thanks a lot. .l.
I don't always beg on Facebook, but when I do, it's for the love of KH.

Neyan

Tfw Paris is actually pretty close to where I live (only 3 hours by train), but I'm moving this summer further away from there :')

But in any case it's really cool that there's actually an official KH concert, and that it's (more or less) world wide!! Who knows, maybe there will be an album available at the concerts or something like that?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

hlc1988

Awards
London, here I come!!!!! :D

Now just need to convince my friend to come with me...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go so badly. Ahh! I must find a way to make it possible!

Anyway, this is absolutely amazing. The KH series' music more than deserves to be showcased like this, and I'm so glad that it's now going to be a reality.

I also dreamed about this day, but I never thought it would happen, either.

But this is such an impressive milestone for Shimomura-san, Nomura-san, and everyone who's worked so hard to make these games something wonderful over the years. I'm so happy for SE right now, and couldn't congratulate them enough. To have such a long series, that you can pull such great music from for something like this, is really an accomplishment.

And Yoko Shimomura and Tetsuya Nomura's messages were so cute. Imo, you guys completely deserve every "beloved fan" that you have:)

Also... I really like these logos. They're so lovely. And I'm so glad that Nomura-san designed them. I really like the name of the first one, even, and I sort of wish we had a game called that now. Haha.

-wonders what the special announcement will be, but it'll probably be something basic, so I shouldn't get my hopes up-

It's awesome to hear, too, that II.8 is definitely coming out this year (at least in Japan).

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I really hope they allow recordings cause I know for a fact that I don't have the time or money for this.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm definitely attending the one in Los Angeles! So excited! Also, it seems like coincidence it around an E3 week as well!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well I could make the Japan early show in August if I stay an extra few days after my abroad classes end, hmm..

Otherwise I'm definitely hitting the LA show up, though I'm not looking forward to driving in LA again =/

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hey everobody if you had to to take a bet what would be the first song they open the concert with?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back