• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oct 28th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I don't think we're getting M&B. It would be a pleasant surprise, but don't expect it.
As long as the level 280 proud quests are not released, there is still hope, because in the JP version you can earn one of those medals in each power/speed/magic quest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As long as the level 280 proud quests are not released, there is still hope, because in the JP version you can earn one of those medals in each power/speed/magic quest.
It'll probably be a magic mirror instead of M&B

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Therefore, attempting to convince frustrated people to start spending money, too. =/

TBH, it's even more frustrating when you're spending money, because if you're like me - you have zero luck and get garbage pulls. Thank god they had finally stopped including the quest medals, but still - of the few occasions I've tried for Ultra Rare Epic Medals, I've had to rely on the 10th guaranteed pull, because the "drop" rate is laughable. It's not worth it, F2P. Don't be me!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
TBH, it's even more frustrating when you're spending money, because if you're like me - you have zero luck and get garbage pulls. Thank god they had finally stopped including the quest medals, but still - of the few occasions I've tried for Ultra Rare Epic Medals, I've had to rely on the 10th guaranteed pull, because the "drop" rate is laughable. It's not worth it, F2P. Don't be me!

I can't imagine paying for ten pulls! o.o

I spent only the amount of money I would spend to buy a regular game ($30) and stopped. I can't justify spending any more than that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I might be half way to that unfortunately. I'm just SO into this game.
Me too, currently, but it's just so hard to get into it anew...in a language that is nothing but little pictures to me.

As someone who doesn't play, nor hasn't kept up with SEJP, I'll admit I don't find this game that infuriating. As far as P2W (Pay-to-Win) mobile games have gone in the past, I find this is pretty par for the course, albeit with more depth than your average P2W.

Which is not to say it's fair, it's not, but it's clear SENA's goal is profit (I'm curious how much profit the 2 versions have made) vs. customer satisfaction, which they've made abundantly clear (SRK medal). So at this point, choosing to be frustrated by the game, which is valid, should be seen through the lens of "this is the way it is."

I'm sure, if we ever get M&B medals (since I believe we will), they'll probably be harder than MoG events so.

tumblr_inline_nndo5c6Uu01si1m27_500.gif

Muke

whatever
Awards
I pulled.
I didn't get Kairi.

But I got fucking Illustrated Sephiroth.
<3

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Don't forget that they also misled players by saying explicitly that the Jack&Sally medal reward(s) for the past week's High Score Challenge had the same ability as in JP, let the entire week go on, with players scrambling to get into a reward tier they wanted for such a good medal, even to the point of spending money that they otherwise wouldn't have, all to end up giving players a Jack&Sally with a nerfed ability, SP cost, and strength stat in the end.
New notice posted.

It's a long, rather transparent and communicative post (unusual for SENA lol), but essentially they have decided to honour the original parameters listed (so the medal will go out, non-nerfed) and they will also be giving 300 jewels to all players. They also said they are reviewing their internal procedures to make sure this kind of error doesn't occur again.

Muke

whatever
Awards
New notice posted.

It's a long, rather transparent and communicative post (unusual for SENA lol), but essentially they have decided to honour the original parameters listed (so the medal will go out, non-nerfed) and they will also be giving 300 jewels to all players. They also said they are reviewing their internal procedures to make sure this kind of error doesn't occur again.
So the Medal is normal now? That's good. That was just the right thing to do, I am glad they did that!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey would you look at that. They decided to change the effect of the Jack and Sally medal to the JP effect. Meaning we get it with the effect it originally had. Plus 300 free Jewels! 300 kinda suck. And their reasoning that the medal is too OP for the global version is bs as well. But in the end we all got what we bargained for.
Guess that means we go back to complaining about the lack of Brooms again.

Edit: Ninja'd by Audo >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back