• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oct 28th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I have to agree that not every quest is meant for every player. The problem is that even those who spend money on the game have way less of a chance to be able to participate in such quests than players of the Japanese version, and that's what grinds my gears personally.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
tumblr_ofru10HxAL1rku80no1_500.png

Yeah, gonna have to agree with that...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
3000J pls
We can hope. Tho I'm totally hoping they will change it's Special Attack to 2 turns again and give all of us 3 additional copies. Ah, how one can dream...

Nooot really imo...
Guess it's a good thing it doesn't depend on opinion then <.<
Remember that time with the new Challenges? How they first said it would be immediatly released, but that didn't happen? Instead they sneakily ninja'd their release date to January. They didn't even admit their mistake. But hey, today they did, and guess what? If we compare that to each other it's progress. So that's a fact. Wether your satisfied with this progress or not is entirely up to you.
But this doesn't change the fact that we didn't get the same as JP.
So we didn't. Why are we still suprised about this and raging over it?
^Yeah, I just don't know how they could possibly think anybody could pull that off in one turn. Make it at least 5! Or change the objection! I don't care what you do, just do something else!
Well... 5 turns wouldn't really work. They have a insane high defense (even without their buffs) so you need to use Special Attacks to even put a dent into them. You can probably go at full power for 1 turn, maybe 2. So sadly 5 wouldn't really help :/
Stop, just stop.. I'm not sure why you're defending a huge mistake that prompted tons of players to splurge to get this medal. First off it does matter that it's one turn and not two. Are you one turning everything in HSC? How about one turning past round 200 in Coliseum? What if you activated the special on the next turn and the effect stacked? Two times attack buff and defense debuff is pretty effective. So yes, two turns does matter.
I will be a bit more direct this time. Why would people splurge for this? A intermediate player who barely pays for this game can easily get in top 5k. Securing themselves a copy. Only beginners and people who barely play this game would have trouble with getting in the top 5k. A beginner wouldn't complain because he would know he would get stronger. A guy who barely plays this game wouldn't splurge because he isn't involved enough in this game. So I don't believe any intermediate would splurge for this medal (hell, they should splurge for better medals, like actual premiums). And quite frankly I think it's quite sad a intermediate would have to splurge for this in the first place.

That's quite a specific situation. And seeing as it's often better to 1-turn I try to 1-turn. And I agree, in some cases it might be helpful. And yes, it sucks they made a mistake (lied to us, whatev makes you sleep at night =_=). But it still has a lot of good things going for it.
Second, the conditions to get the SRK medal are completely ridiculous! Only the people who are spending thousands of dollars every month on this game have those medals guilted! It's a completely unreasonable expectation! Or maybe I should've just focused all my broom medals on guilting my Sora, Riku, and Kairi medals... OH WAIT I can't because these assholes at SENA refuse to give us the diddlying broom medals!
Totally agree with you on that one. I wonder why they did this though. At first it was only 1 Medal and bam, 3 orb filled Premium Medal. It's frustrating that you need a fully guilted medal as of now. Really hope they change it back next time.
What do you guys think is the best skill to put on Illustrated Kairi? Obviously it's not a damage dealing medal so I figure the only viable options are Second Chance, No Cost, or a defense boost II.
Well, it doesn't have a extremly high cost right (3)? And it's always better to try to 1-turn everything, so I would save Defense Boost skills for alternate medals you use in secondair decks. So I would either go for Second Chance or Atk Prize Plus.
I still hold onto a glimmer of hope that we'll get the broom medals eventually because of 1 small detail. The 5* evolve medal is titled "Fantasia Mickey Ver. A" in the game. If there were no plans whatsoever to eventually give us the broom medals then they probably wouldn't have bothered to specify "Ver. A" in the name of that medal.
O, well that something I've not yet heard before. Was that medal in this game from the very start?
Clearly this last halloween update is for whales only. A Sadistic bout against not one, but 4 lv500 enemies in one battle, 2 of which are a different element than advertised, and a draw which saddens me more than angers me because this is what SENA has become. I'm more pissed at the spooks thing, I bet even the damn whales can't one-turn that mission. There's just no way. Most damage I dealt on one was 10k with my 2 dot Marluxia, after using KHII Kairi, Mowgli and Pals, and HT Sora, who didn't deal much damage and the last one of those three is guilted! And this is the kind of BS we have to look forward to farther down the line? Having the Brooms is going to be a dang requirement, but SENA runs on greed evidently. It infuriating and depressing at the same time.
They didn't advertise any elements. I'd recommend you'd get your facts straight before you start raging <.<
Yes, it's clearly meant to be a challenge for players who have sunk a lot of money into the game. Not every quest has to be aimed at every player?
^ This
Must everything become contentious, fam?
^ This!
I know, it's a groundbreaking concept.

I just don't get you guys sometimes, lol. Like the quest is billed as being an extreme challenge. It has level 500 monsters. Everything about it says "This is for advanced players" but then you guys complain that a non-advanced player can't clear it. You were never meant to? It was meant to be a challenge FOR whales. And it's just meant as a silly one-off quest that only lasts for like four days. It's clearly not aimed at the entire player base.

Regardless of the opinions on whales, I'm sure they also want to occasionally have an event that is challenging for them.
^ This!!
Oh, so it's okay that only advanced players have a chance to get the Speed Gem? Very well then. -_-
Dude, it's only 1 Magic Gem. 1. No need to get so mad over that. There will be plenty of other chances to obtain more. So chill and let it go. Like many have stated before me, it's obvious this challenge was supposed to be super hard. Sure, it would have been nice if they would have given us some seperate missions for the lower players, but hey, the rewards aren't that great and we have plenty of other things to do during this event.

Yeah, that campaign is pretty ridiculous. It'd be one thing if we had Brooms, but without them, it's a ridiculous goal lol.
On a happy note, saw someone with a fully guilted ill. Kairi in my random friend medal tab. So atleast someone is having a good time.
So I've come to the conclusion that Square Enix just hates North America...at least, that's how it's feeling.
Not gonna give in to this draw, anybody else with me?
Not going to draw either o/

Last edited by a moderator:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No one likes feeling as though Unchained NA has been made to be more difficult than Unchained JP, but that's no excuse (there's never an excuse) to start spouting racist or hateful comments towards Japanese people and Japan.

I've deleted the comment and replies quoting it/edited the comment quoting it. We don't support that type of awful behavior.

ungeon

personally, i believe that SENA has been handling the deals / HS event very ... uhm, poorly. while it's good that they have finally released illust kairi, the inclusion of the S&R&K medal and its requirements is very very greedy. you'll possibly have to spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to even think about getting the medal guilted, much less get one copy. i expected something like this to happen, but ... it's very disappointing either way.

and the jack & sally event ... i haven't bothered to touch it, but it seems like a very messy situation based on miscommunication. it's lame, and while i do think that compensation should be needed for this, i believe the backlash is getting too harsh. since this happened, now i'm sort of expecting illust kairi to be nerfed in some way ... and that ... WELL... that won't be so good.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
personally, i believe that SENA has been handling the deals / HS event very ... uhm, poorly. while it's good that they have finally released illust kairi, the inclusion of the S&R&K medal and its requirements is very very greedy. you'll possibly have to spend hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to even think about getting the medal guilted, much less get one copy. i expected something like this to happen, but ... it's very disappointing either way.

and the jack & sally event ... i haven't bothered to touch it, but it seems like a very messy situation based on miscommunication. it's lame, and while i do think that compensation should be needed for this, i believe the backlash is getting too harsh. since this happened, now i'm sort of expecting illust kairi to be nerfed in some way ... and that ... WELL... that won't be so good.

But hey, wouldn't be the first thing to get nerfed in the game after all...

Muke

whatever
Awards

No, the backlash is not too harsh imo. This is not the only time something like this has happened. It is infuriating as hell if you ask me. :s

ungeon

But hey, wouldn't be the first thing to get nerfed in the game after all...

remember nick and judy ...

if that ever happens, KHUx NA will probably be as good as dead, but i sort of doubt that will happen after this backlash.... i hope.​

No, the backlash is not too harsh imo. This is not the only time something like this has happened. It is infuriating as hell if you ask me. :s

ah, i guess i'm so used to playing KHUX JPN that i rarely hear about any backlash outside of reddit and stuff ... (一。一;;)while i'm far from being a whale, i can admit that the unexpected nerf is really unfair. it's still strong, yeah, but it sort of makes you question if the money you spent on getting a high ranking ( assuming you do ) was worth it ...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One thing I don't understand about Mobile games is their competitions to reward high level players.

I understand they want events, and the events to have good rewards, but when the only players who can get that exclusive medal are people who don't need it while those who do are floundering.

I feel like it creates a broken system where the "rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

Muke

whatever
Awards
This game will never die, because idiotic people are still supporting it (sry) by buying every single shit.

One thing I don't understand about Mobile games is their competitions to reward high level players.

I understand they want events, and the events to have good rewards, but when the only players who can get that exclusive medal are people who don't need it while those who do are floundering.

I feel like it creates a broken system where the "rich get richer and the poor get poorer".
^^^^^
THANK YOU!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I guess there are still a lot who just accept it, but others will probably...dunno, stop playing or switch over to JPN.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

It's a very messed-up system all set around money. SE is making it obvious that only the people who spend a fortune will ever get enough top-level medals to get these event medals. Therefore, attempting to convince frustrated people to start spending money, too. =/

I miss the days when you received these kinds of things from grinding/in-game achievements.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
now i'm sort of expecting illust kairi to be nerfed in some way ... and that ... WELL... that won't be so good.
She isn't.

Yeah the HS are a difficult situation. I'm not sure what an appropriate solution would be to it though, aside from just like... not having those kinds of events I guess? Maybe they should be thought more of as like... Event Quests for High-End Players, whereas lower end players have the normal Event Quests idk

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Well, I'd say it's kinda like gambling.
You spend money for sth you really want, you don't get it or only part of it, you spend more money because you really want it. I don't even want to know how many people spend their money on such games and then don't have money for food anymore.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
They didn't advertise any elements. I'd recommend you'd get your facts straight before you start raging <.<

Sorta. The only real case of "false advertisement" in the announcement was when they said "Test your strength against a level 500 Swaying Spook!" A, One, Singular. TBH I was lmao at the announcement, knowing it's clearly aimed at the top brass because of being a single high level foe (which is advertised as Magic element in the Quest screen) and decided to try it out, knowing full well I would lose, just to see how crazy the critter is. When it turned out to be four of them in one battle, two being speed instead of magic, then I got salty. Not so much the differing element of two of them (kinda par for the course honestly, so it's a minor detail), but because it's 4 instead of one. Even the Whales would have trouble with that, let alone complete it. That's what got me.

Honestly, I'm only sticking around for story updates and because the gameplay is at least enjoyable and I'm slowly but surely taking down the Adamantite Challenges (Actually cleared TT4 with a combo of Piglet, my 100% Guilted Jack medal, TR Pete and Wakka both with APP, and my Xigbar as well as Ill Sora friend medal. Crazy, but it worked like a charm and now my TT is +26 since I managed to get the Power Gem from the event quest...) so my progression needs are being handled as well. The Spook thing will blow over for me, but the lack of M&B is what gets me more than every other shenanigan SENA is pulling, though the recent Draw fiasco and the Jack and Sally Fiasco are pretty close. Once Sena relents and gives us M&B medals my salt content will drop immensely since I'll be able to work towards those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back