• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oct 28th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
What do you guys think is the best skill to put on Illustrated Kairi? Obviously it's not a damage dealing medal so I figure the only viable options are Second Chance, No Cost, or a defense boost II.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Huh, I'd go with either Second Chance or Defense Boost II.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
What do those mystical broom medals do that everyone keeps mentioning here and on twitter? At any rate I agree with you all and the thought of dropping actual cash on this game makes my skin crawl when it's clear they don't take the game system seriously. Oh and fuck that new Halloween event with lvl 500 enemies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
What do those mystical broom medals do that everyone keeps mentioning here and on twitter? At any rate I agree with you all and the thought of dropping actual cash on this game makes my skin crawl when it's clear they don't take the game system seriously. Oh and diddly that new Halloween event with lvl 500 enemies.
It makes guilting Medals so much easier, because it adds one dot/orb. And SENA is obviously refusing to implement them in the game.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Sigh... they finally have illustrated Kairi right after I had to spend all those jewels to get the ghost costume last carnival. -_- Whatevs, only going to spend whatever jewels I accumulate during this time period, not going out of my way again to spend over 100 dollars for this. Even if it's Kairi... can't stand this cash grab mentality...

Nial

Awards
What do you guys think is the best skill to put on Illustrated Kairi? Obviously it's not a damage dealing medal so I figure the only viable options are Second Chance, No Cost, or a defense boost II.

I use ability 1 on my Jap account, it's really good. I wouldn't suggest no cost because it's not 100% chance of activation (unless they changed it in NA), so either ability 1 or second chance or def boost imho.

What do those mystical broom medals do that everyone keeps mentioning here and on twitter? At any rate I agree with you all and the thought of dropping actual cash on this game makes my skin crawl when it's clear they don't take the game system seriously. Oh and diddly that new Halloween event with lvl 500 enemies.

if you have 5 Broom medals you can fuse them with a Fantasia Mickey medal to make a Mickey&Brooms medal that gives one ability dot/reroll special attack bonus on any 6* medal. So if you have a very rare, premium medal that you can't get multiple copies of, you can use the Mickey&Brooms to fill the dots, it's a crucial medals for F2P players (of course it's useful to others too)

appleboy82791

Awards
I still hold onto a glimmer of hope that we'll get the broom medals eventually because of 1 small detail. The 5* evolve medal is titled "Fantasia Mickey Ver. A" in the game. If there were no plans whatsoever to eventually give us the broom medals then they probably wouldn't have bothered to specify "Ver. A" in the name of that medal.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Clearly this last halloween update is for whales only. A Sadistic bout against not one, but 4 lv500 enemies in one battle, 2 of which are a different element than advertised, and a draw which saddens me more than angers me because this is what SENA has become. I'm more pissed at the spooks thing, I bet even the damn whales can't one-turn that mission. There's just no way. Most damage I dealt on one was 10k with my 2 dot Marluxia, after using KHII Kairi, Mowgli and Pals, and HT Sora, who didn't deal much damage and the last one of those three is guilted! And this is the kind of BS we have to look forward to farther down the line? Having the Brooms is going to be a dang requirement, but SENA runs on greed evidently. It infuriating and depressing at the same time.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yes, it's clearly meant to be a challenge for players who have sunk a lot of money into the game. Not every quest has to be aimed at every player?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Oh, please.
I know, it's a groundbreaking concept.

I just don't get you guys sometimes, lol. Like the quest is billed as being an extreme challenge. It has level 500 monsters. Everything about it says "This is for advanced players" but then you guys complain that a non-advanced player can't clear it. You were never meant to? It was meant to be a challenge FOR whales. And it's just meant as a silly one-off quest that only lasts for like four days. It's clearly not aimed at the entire player base.

Regardless of the opinions on whales, I'm sure they also want to occasionally have an event that is challenging for them.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I know, it's a groundbreaking concept.

I just don't get you guys sometimes, lol. Like the quest is billed as being an extreme challenge. It has level 500 monsters. Everything about it says "This is for advanced players" but then you guys complain that a non-advanced player can't clear it. You were never meant to? It was meant to be a challenge FOR whales. And it's just meant as a silly one-off quest that only lasts for like four days. It's clearly not aimed at the entire player base.

Regardless of the opinions on whales, I'm sure they also want to occasionally have an event that is challenging for them.
Oh, so it's okay that only advanced players have a chance to get the Speed Gem? Very well then. -_-

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Oh, so it's okay that only advanced players have a chance to get the Speed Gem? Very well then. -_-
It's a magic gem, not a speed gem? And gems are not like, a finite resource. Since they've been introduced there have been a multitude of ways to get them. Yes, average players won't be able to get this particular one. But there will be more opportunities in the future.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I have the worst luck with these pulls. 9th pull and still no Illustrated Kairi. WELP! Guess I'll wait til Monday for the discounted Jewel pack for my guaranteed. I mean, you would have to spend thousands of dollars to get that SRK medal. Jesus Lort.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeeeahh there's no way around it, this campaign is incontrovertibly stupid. No perk, attack, weapon, character, or ANYTHING in a video game is worth thousands of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back