• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Nomura Art Released to Celebrate Kingdom Hearts' 15th Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: New Nomura Art Released to Celebrate Kingdom Hearts' 15th Anniversary

Oh my god even pics like these have crucial plotrelevance
kinda dig it

But we definitely need a clear version.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Oh my god even pics like these have crucial plotrelevance
kinda dig it

But we definitely need a clear version.
muke i have this might the collector edtion cover art or nomura going reveal more of the pictures as we get closer to to kh3 rease date

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I see it!!

2wkTQaG.jpg
What the fuck.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

there got to be a connetion with kh3 and union x we dont know yet to repsent the fox

Muke

whatever
Awards

there got to be a connetion with kh3 and union x we dont know yet to repsent the fox
I dunno dude, what did you expect? xD

Heartkeeper

Awards

Could this be the cover art of the game?.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Could this be the cover art of the game?.
maybe for the collection eddition box but think we might getting something else for the game box cover art

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So a fox, a music note and spike of hair and arm and maybe headphones (Neku) in the lower right corner by Sora's left hand, a person with a smile who is either Aqua or who knows who, and hair(?) or ruffles and a face in the top right?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Sora is taking on all the swag of Xehanort a la DDD here

also, cool pic, brah

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Oh there really is a fox. Wow, just like Nomura to put teasers even in a pic like this.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

A FOX, WHAT THE HELL?!

As much as I don't want this to happen, could Sora connect to Union X somehow? If there's a fox in his lap, it may allude to something. Hell, as much as we are all assuming by "it's a secret" he meant that he was just visiting the dream eaters, perhaps he was doing something else in a different sleeping world while everyone else was being lectured on why Mickey fucked up on not saving Aqua?

Again, I don't think this is the case, but it's just one of the conclusions I came to seeing the fox.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I see it!!

2wkTQaG.jpg

I have a good feeling that the Fortellers' can actually shapeshift into animals. Heck, it may give further credence to the theory that they're artificial Dream Eaters like Chirithy.

Hirokey123

Awards

Plot twist that fox is what was inside the box the entire time, it's a special one of a kind dream eater the master created and stored away in the box for just the occasion.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

I came here wondering if anyone else had noticed the fox in Sora's lap, but I should have realized you guys would be right on top of that. You're too good:D

And you even noticed things that I haven't, like the pictures and stuff in the background! ^_^

The girl in the picture looks more like Namine to me than Aqua, but I could just be blind: if you're all saying it's Aqua, I believe you.

But if it is Namine, you could then--of course--say that the girl in the picture looks like Kairi or maybe is Kairi:

And then we get to Rebirth theory topics, then. I do feel like Ava and Kairi are connected in some way. One of the last official art works for III we saw, had Kairi suddenly sporting fox ears (maybe)--in a very Ava-esque design.

And now there's this: Sora holding a fox in his lap, with a picture of a girl who maybe looks like Kairi in the background.

I don't think it's a coincidence, but we'll see what ends up happening.

Gah! This is so exciting:) What a great way to spend the anniversary!

Either that, or maybe Sora does become the new leader for the Vulpes Union in Unchained Key. And Maleficent's going to be so very wrong, in thinking that he can't interfere with her there. LOL.

I have absolutely no idea what the other stuff could mean, though. Like the headphones and music note, I mean. Huh...

If it's a sign we're going to The Little Mermaid 2, I'll actually be happy about that. Though I know it won't happen, and that everyone else would be upset about that.

Edit: That one photo on the right seems to be saying "The Jungle Book" to me, I'm seeing now... But I'm probably way wrong about that. ^_^'

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I have absolutely no idea what the other stuff could mean, though. Like the headphones and music note, I mean. Huh...

My first thought after seeing that was this particular image of Neku, since it looks like there are hands hovering around someone's head:

latest

but it could just be me projecting my desire to return to Shibuya xD

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Yeah, we've never seen music notes and headphones before

latest

I oddly can't see the headphones? Someone may have to point them out to me... But that's the reason I didn't jump on the TWEWY bandwagon. Because I don't want to get my hopes up for that, if I can't see the evidence of it with my own eyes?

But at the same time... I really should have just taken you guys' word on it, if you're all seeing it and I'm not.

I really would like to see it, though. So where is it?:)

Come to think of it... could someone point out both the music note and headphones? Because now that I think about it, I'm also having a hard time spotting the music note. Sorry for the trouble. ^_^'

Edit: I also wonder if "A Sound Idea" might have something to do with all this... Probably not.

Edit 2: It's going to be interesting if we do end up going to Shibuya. I want it more than anything, and I know that DDD all but confirmed it, but it's so interesting that Square Enix is so adamant about Final Fantasy stuff staying cameos only... and yet the might let us go to a World Ends With You world. XD

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

2wkTQaG.jpg

A fox? I think you mean:

latest

FFXV confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back