• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
"As you know, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is set to be featured at Tokyo Game Show 2011, which runs between September 15-18. Square Enix have announced that the Kingdom Hearts 3D display will be open to 80 members of the public, selected randomly out of those who apply in the Japanese Square Enix members group. As people from the public are viewing the showcase, this means we have a high chance of any trailer or demo contents "

KH13.com
spacer.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Is the game REALLY that big of a deal? :/

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh ok, so they want to limit exposure to a game thats already pissed off a bunch of people simply for not being KH3? Alrighty then.

Not that this will make a huge difference, I'm sure the trailer will be widely released soon after the event

Bobjam

Awards
Well I'm even grateful that it seems Square will indefinitely be showing this game in some semi-completed form or another! After the E3 disappointments its all good =)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Just be happy that we are getting atleast something. I don't understand people sometimes always, and screw KH3 its not going to be worked on until FF13 Versus comes out, so dont' get your hopes if it ever comes out.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
God, can't you guys just be happy? Japan gets Final Mix and we don't, get over it. Japan gets special console bundles and we don't, get over it. Japan gets exclusive trailer and we don't, get over it. Birth by Sleep was kind of dissapointing, get over it. Kingdom Hearts III isn't out because Nomura is making it so we'll be able to know what the hell will go on in it, get over it. Billy Zane left and isn't coming back, which I will never get over. Stop you're bitching people. Shit happens, Just be glad that we're getting another Kingdom Hearts game, not to mention one with the battle system that revolutionized the series.

MisuzuKamio

BBS wasn't disappointing...

I wonder why people think that? If anything it was the most influential KH game to come out since KH2 as far as plot progression goes.
Then again, I pretty much am just a happy camper whenever it comes to KH. The series has done so much good for me that honestly, I don't see the point about complaining hardcore about little picky things. = )
I kinda wish people would stop whining about KH3, too. I think it makes them appreciate the other games less and I'm sick of chatting with my friends about 3D and all they every mention is "that's great...what about KH3?". Gahhh...

I'm sick of the complainers, not sick of waiting for the game, haha.

Edit: Also, I will forever miss Billy Zane, too. T_T

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
BBS wasn't disappointing...

I wonder why people think that? If anything it was the most influential KH game to come out since KH2 as far as plot progression goes.
Then again, I pretty much am just a happy camper whenever it comes to KH. The series has done so much good for me that honestly, I don't see the point about complaining hardcore about little picky things. = )
I kinda wish people would stop whining about KH3, too. I think it makes them appreciate the other games less and I'm sick of chatting with my friends about 3D and all they every mention is "that's great...what about KH3?". Gahhh...

I'm sick of the complainers, not sick of waiting for the game, haha.

Edit: Also, I will forever miss Billy Zane, too. T_T

It's not that it was dissapointing, it's just that there was that slight factor of what could have been.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, whining about Zane (besides that the poster was right on all points) AND KH3 in the same thread. Great.

I will laugh at all of the KH3 whiners if KH3D is named the best KH game in the series.

They are only showing it to 80 people because they probably don't want anybody to leak the trailer which is easier in a room of 500-800. Also, they probably want to collect data from those 80 people to see what their reactions are. We'll get impressions not long after those. Then a few days later SE will release an edited trailer because KH3D seems some big national secret or something...

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When will the whining about KH3 stop.

Re-reading my rushed post made me realise I was giving the wrong impression. I'm looking forward to DDD, (and already know whose 3ds I'm going to borrow) and have accepted the long wait for KH3. I'm just saying that people who may have played the first major titles, then slowly started to fall off the wagon when the hand held titles started being released, and may now only hear about the KH series through major gaming sites such as IGN and the like need all the encouragement they can to get excited about KH3D, given its status as an important title and all, and surely showing the trailer to everyone to get people excited is a better way to do that than only showing a few people. Again, it will most certainly all be revealed in a few weeks anyway so it's not like its a major problem anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back