• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I'm not including extras in what I said. I meant just beating the game from beginning to end. No sub-missions, no extra bosses, no item collection, etc. If we count all that, KH2FM is the longest. But story-wise, beat BBS took me 42 hours the first time (counting TAV + Last Episode) and I didn't particularly waste time doing minigames or anything, I just revisited all worlds for chests.

Anyways, this chatter is useless, lol. On topic... I can't wait for TGS. A new Famitsu should be out in a few hours, maybe there is KH info in it (?)

Famitsu = Japanese video game magazine.

Kingdom Hearts = Japanese video game series that Japan eats like candy-coated raw tentacles.

If there is any info on it, you can bet Famitsu will be there.

Shonen Jump usually gets first dibs, but its possible.

ICECOOL113

Famitsu is a more in depth magazine source. I mean there are faster new breaks magazines but Famitsu doesn't just release the news they go on and explain it too which is why sometimes they can be a little slow but they do have those moments where they are first!

On a different note I want to say that it would be so awesome if one of KHI Japanese SE members were one of the 80 chosen and/or going to TGS in person!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It depends on where you hope to get to in the game. For me, the longest game is easily Re:Coded as if you want to 100% complete it, you have to get all 99 dalmatians, and so far that has taken me over 651 hours and I only need 4 more (SO CLOSE...)

I believe the best way to determine the length of any KH game is to play it on Normal/Average mode and only play through the main story (Including Optional Worlds such as 100 Acre Woods, but in the case of BBS you would exclude Mirage Arena for obvious reasons since it lacks a story)

I did this once and I ended I believe with these results:

1. KH: 12 hours to complete
2. Chain of Memories: I think 10 hours to complete
3. KH2: 19 hours to complete
4. 358/2 Days: 16 hours to complete
5. Birth By Sleep: I believe it was 21 hours to complete
6. Re:Coded: I think 7 and a half hours to complete

I was actually suprised with the results. I was expecting KH1 would be longer than 12 hours and I was expecting KH2 would have been the longest, but BBS slightly beats it. It makes sense however since each story in BBS is on average 7 hours long.

358/2 Days i'm still kinda iffy on if this one is acurate or not because 358/2 Days can be a very chaotic game in the sense some parts can take way too long to complete such as the fight with Ruler of the Sky.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Good news is that I finally got all 99 Dalmatians and got D-Firaga (it sucks -__-), so now I can successfully say I've 100% beaten every US KH game thus far. I actually plan to run through all the games chronologically again now that I beat Re:Coded 100% and since I know all story spoilers, etc. playing it chronologically won't phase me nor hurt the enjoyment I experience. I expect to finish early 2012 so if I remember, I'll get back to how long it took me as each game I'm purely doing storyline...nothing extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back