• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd rather an in depth trailer. i'm actually quite excited for this game. and th trailer is sure to be unprofessionally recorded and put up within the day of it, so you just have to be ready to see that haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd rather an in depth trailer. i'm actually quite excited for this game. and th trailer is sure to be unprofessionally recorded and put up within the day of it, so you just have to be ready to see that haha.

80 people. A room of SE staff. No way is this trailer going to get recorded.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
How long did we have to wait for a high quality of the first 3D trailer? I bet it'll be as long as that.

billyzanesucks

Here it is, straight from the interview:
Joining the playable titles, Square Enix will have its usual Open Megatheater showing the latest game footage. Nomura hopes to release the footage from this online as soon as possible (you'll recall that they managed to do this last year, much to everyone's surprise.)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
If we have to, we'll search Twitter and look for updates on FFReunion and Rebirth Wings.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm sure we'll get to see the goods a couple days afterwards. I'm actually interested in 3D because...its just new I guess lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How long did we have to wait for a high quality of the first 3D trailer? I bet it'll be as long as that.

Iirc, it was up within a few days, just like all of the other trailers from the event in February.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:| What part of 80 people + room of SE/TGS staff do people not understand. Why do you think they are only having 80 people? They want to be able to control who sees the trailer and what comes out of that room.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
seriously, I'd think twice before walking into that room with a camera, even if I wasn't going to use it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Why would they show this to 80 people only? SE you suck!

They want to be able to control who sees the trailer and what comes out of that room.

This really. They don't want a whole bunch of people they can't control to see it cuz it might (hell it would) get leaked to the web prematurely. at least thats the only reason I believe they'd only show 80 people

ChaosReaper

This really. They don't want a whole bunch of people they can't control to see it cuz it might (hell it would) get leaked to the web prematurely. at least thats the only reason I believe they'd only show 80 people
ok what if it got leaked? what harm will that do?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok what if it got leaked? what harm will that do?

Money, if I had to guess. SE does have their own YT channel, and they give these trailers to game news sites. Most of these companies use ad programs to get paid from the video/page views.

Leaking videos is a copyright infringement as well. You don't own it, so you have no right to post it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Man I would do anything to be that 1 out of 80 to see it!

But hey we know someone will bring a video camera to record it all

I would do anything to get to be the 1 in 80 as well, but not for the trailer. Honestly, the thing about watching trailers for new movies/games from the conventions I've gone too is that you only see it once, you can't hear every word because of people cheering, and you can't examine it for every little detail. For this reason, I'd much rather have my first view on my computer, where I can inspect every second for any glimpse of a secret or elbow of a returning character. Also, yes, someone will bring a camera, but not for KHDDD, probably just for all of TGS in general. However, SE will most likely remove all cameras before seeing the movie. Metal detectors these days xP

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
its probably b/c the trailer shows them in their new outfits ;)
lol not really but im pretty sure u guys got it right, they dont want anyone leaking video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back