• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
oO.jpg

OMG that's just too funny. XD I can imagine that being said. LOL!

I don't really see the Ponies in there, but I want Care Bears.
Sora: hey look, I have a Heart on my tummy! What do you have, Riku?
Riku: ...a broken Heart.

I lol'd at this as well. I don't think Care Bears and My Little Pony would work. Sorry. XD

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Hey guys, SlipKnotz is banned, see page 4.

yes, and he shall be missed. *tear*

Well I am not amused by that if anyone thinks so, but I really wonder why he hated Care Bears and MLP that bad. It's almost like he used bite their plastic and fluffy heads off for fun or something

why yes, yes he did. i saw him do it.
....it was scary. :cry:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Everything will be ok SS0.2. *pats on the back* It's hard to understand, but he your safe. I'm sure he is only banned for 24 hours. He might be banned for life, but most likely only for 24 hours.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
it was an okay idea but i doubt it will happen cuz theyre not own by disney

i have to agree with penlo. the concept of a care bears and MLP world is sound and have the right elements to be part of the kingdom hearts universe. but as mentioned before both are not owned by disney.

however that does not mean that the concepts can't be use for fanfic purposes.

and for the record, i toogrew up with care bears and MLP.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm surprised that this thread hasn't died already.

State

Awards
MA GAWD! IN MA LIFE I HAVE NEVA HEARD SOMEFANG SO BAD THAT IT MAKES ME WRITE LIKE A COMPLETE NINCOMPUPED! Seriously, ralk about serious case of imagination.

Sora3000

Awards
I just thought I tell those who support my idea with more specific details. First, I am talking about the world based on the older versions of both My Little Pony and Care Bears, both from the first generation, and I have seen both shows on The Disney Channel back in the 1990s. I also have this to say to those who keep on saying that neither of them are Disney related. I am very well aware that they are not Disney but please think about. I mean to me, there is nothing wrong with having a little bit of non-disney related worlds, I mean it wouldn't kill you now would it? Please read the whole thing carefully. Also, worlds based on these two shows is not all I would like in case there are a lot of new members here latley. I would like worlds based on these shows and movies:

The Land Before Time(and TV series and sequels)
Bambi
All Dogs go to Heaven
Anastasia
A Bug's Life
DuckTales
Darkwing Duck
The Aristocats
Oliver & Company
The Emperor's New Groove

Now I hope this will tell you more all about me. Also, I would like to personally thank HadesDragon for understanding that I am a respectful person and that I don't like to be insulted.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I am very well aware that they are not Disney but please think about. I mean to me, there is nothing wrong with having a little bit of non-disney related worlds, I mean it wouldn't kill you now would it? Please read the whole thing carefully. Also, worlds based on these two shows is not all I would like in case there are a lot of new members here latley. I would like worlds based on these shows and movies:
Uhm.
We're focusing more on the fact that its Care Bears and My Little Pony rather than the fact they're nonDisney.

Its idiotic.

Now time to go to page four to see why the bastard who called my avatar hentai got banned.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Honestly the only plausible thing I see on that list sora3000 IMO is Dark Wing Ducks, others can go either way to near impossible. Bambi's world would be bad, not awful but the ending of the level would be sad to bare :(

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Bambi's world would be bad, not awful but the ending of the level would be sad to bare :(

I could see a Bambi's world, very much like the Lion King's.

Bambi was the only KH1 summon's world we didn't get to visit
Oh. And Dumbo.

But we did go to Genie's, Tinkerbells, Simba's and Mushu's.
I won't be surprised if we go to Bambi's.

DaisyDuck

Yeah I'd be surprised if Bambi and Dumbo didn't turn up again.

I personally adored Oliver and Company, so it would be nice to see it in the game. I figure anything made by Disney has a shot to be in the game, even if it's just a cameo.

The Don Bluth movies are good (a dinosaur version of Sora would be funny) but since they were made by a company started by disgruntled animators who left Disney, the chances aren't so good. But in that vein I'll add another couple of movies that would be fun to see.

The Secret of NIMH and Fern Gully

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And paint, or any other picture editing program for people who don't know =P

disneyboy20022

Very well put together idea...except for the facts...

Care Bears is Not Disney (although I could see someone thinking it was possibly because Care Bears use to be on Disney Channel back in the early late 90s)

My Little Pony - Also not Disney although it was also on Disney Channel in the early to late 90s....before Hannah Montana....

If we are going to talk about old tv shows being in KH how about Disney's The Gummi Bears.......or Christopher Robin Meets Sora in KH3.....

As long as Hannah Montana Is not in KH3 or the Beverly Hills Chiuauas (aka Taco bell dogs in Beverly Hills ) I will be pretty impressed....Bring Wall-E to KH3 or Pixar Characters to KH3

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
We're over that^

Anyway I want to see 102 Dalmation. I loved that movie when I was younger. I can see it now. Sora is a liver spotted dalmation, goofy is a lab, and donald is a type of bird. They face Curela DeVil! Yay. You know I saw that Disney movie (Call me weird I don't care) Underdog and I loved that movie. That I could see in a future KH game. So many more. It's endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back