• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This thread is attracting non KH-section regulars lol. Figures it'd be something like this that'd get them in here.

But uh on the topic of the idea, no. Very no.

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL, at all the attention this thread have gotten xD

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
303191782_3f90e5edb7.jpg

:D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
how old are you? talking about care bears and my little ponies?

I'd have asked how old are you playing a Disney game but I'm no longer certain everyone on this thread plays KH.

Beer - it makes age irrelevant, yet ironically enough you need to be 18/21 years old to drink it

TrueRoxas527

No. No. no. No. NO!!!!! How many times must I say that before you understand? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was bad enough with Pooh Bear in there but if My LIt- I can't say the name it's so childish.... and the Care..... Bears... were even MENTIONED in the storyline the world's population would rop a couple million people because of insane suicide.
That's the brutal and mean truth answer to the question now here comes the nice version of an answer:

I don't mean to be rude but... NO.
Understnad now?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The idea of Sora having a tatoo on the side of his butt...and on his possibly invisible abs...PAH! *vomits and nearly dies* It'd kill! It'd kill the children! A whole generation or more lost!
I could guess the violence would be waaaay to minimal since you don't really see any of those characters actually beating or fighting each other. Where's the fun in that? Pooh got by cause he's cool.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Man I don't want to be mean, but they have nothing to do with Disney. I never even liked it when I was younger and not ever. If we were to do something from when we were little (Not me the show ended in 1980's) we be better with Underdog. This is our opinions though. So don't feel offened. We are entitled to our opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back