• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaiken

The thing is, Disney doesn't own those. But Gargoyles and the Mighty Ducks cartoon are another story. And... Donald could become part of the Mighty Ducks.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
PLEASE!!!! No more negative thoughts OK? I am begging you for goodness sake.

hm.....
i honestly dont know if a MLP/CB world are such a good idea....I used to watch my little pony when ever i could when i was little, but never seen CB, with the exception of the toys. i honestly think kh is a little mature for the two series...

i dont even know if disney owns them or not. I mean, the used to play them all the time up until 1998, so i guess it's a possiblelty...(but, then again disney also played thing like balto and harry potter all the time too....)

unfortunitly, i dont know if there is a high chance that any G-rated world other than winnie pooh is very likely............

disappointment scars the heart........:sad:

Last edited:

Sora3000

Awards
You know if it's from a year ago, it's probaly gone. Erased when we had all those updates.

No, I just checked and it still exists and I had just added comment as a message for any new member that is interested are welcome to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back