• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

I totally understand the consant flame, but I have to agree with Daisy, it is just plain nasty to do this to him. All he did was post an idea and you guys smashed, burned, trashed, and sent it to the Hell of horrible topics.

I mean come on grow up, so what if he likes Care Bears and My Little Pony, it wouldn't surpise me if anyone still likes Barney (if ANYONE uses that, I will make them PAY), so be nicer and much more...um..civilized.

~The Enchanted

Cissy

Bronze Member
Give him some credit. He tried to back it up reasonably.

Personally, I wouldn't want these worlds in KH3. But nonetheless, I won't get pissed at him for coming up with it. Hell, if he likes those things, I don't mind. Sometimes we love things just because they were from our childhood.

No need to make a big fuss. If you don't like the idea, just say so politely and leave the thread. That's all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wow, stooping as low as to insult people over the internet.
People, IT'S THE INTERNET, SERIOUS BUSINESS OR NOT!

Jesus...

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!

I totally understand the consant flame, but I have to agree with Daisy, it is just plain nasty to do this to him. All he did was post an idea and you guys smashed, burned, trashed, and sent it to the Hell of horrible topics.

I mean come on grow up, so what if he likes Care Bears and My Little Pony, it wouldn't surpise me if anyone still likes Barney (if ANYONE uses that, I will make them PAY), so be nicer and much more...um..civilized.

~The Enchanted

My same thoughts. I posted a while back telling everyone to stop. I know they probaly won't. All we need to do is, I'll do it is explain very nicely to Sora 3000 how no one really likes his idea and don't go back to this thread. Then we ask one of the mods or someone to close it.

To everyone else- you all really need to stop. If you don't got something nice to say... uhh post then don't post it. End of story. I know you are doing this on purpose so stop. You saw the title. Don't click on it if you have nothing nice to say. Ok?

The Enchanted

Whoa, all the recent posts are gone!

I assume they got deleted, makes sense though, they weren't nice posts (if anyone decides to say "you were involved too" I know). I wonder what happened to SlipKnotz, he really seemed focused on being cruel and nasty to Sora3000, kinda sad if you think about though.

Anyway I hope Sora 3000, isn't crying or worse, why should he be judged so harshly, just because he likes things like Care Bears or My Little Pony.

~The Enchanted

Iridium

Awards
I've given my opinion, so I'm pretty much done bashing on the idea.
Individually as a series it's not entirely bad, but it's still highly unlikely to see this in a kh game.

Good try sora3000, brave to make a thread since I haven't made any yet >.>

xobybrXIV

R U ON CRACK, the chances of that happeneing are the same chances as a HSM world appearing, and it will be liked the same amount (no one will like it at all). + they are too happy and colorful for a KH game. if it did happen i would buy the game just to destroy it ( it is worth it)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I got to admit, I actually did like MLP (the older version of it, not the newer version) and Care Bears when I was younger. I still have a tape of MLP in room under a bunch of old Disney tapes.
I just don't like or think the idea of the two being in any future KH games. Just wouldn't fit right like Pooh did.
That's about it, not to be mean or anything.

The Enchanted

Hey guys, SlipKnotz is banned, see page 4.

Well I am not amused by that if anyone thinks so, but I really wonder why he hated Care Bears and MPL that bad. It's almost like he used bite their plastic and fluffy heads off for fun or something. Strange, very strange.

By the way should we PM, Sora 3000 of the good news or what?

EDIT: Never mind the last sentence, Star Light already did it.

~The Enchanted

Sora3000

Awards
I want to personally thank the following people: SufferingAngel, Mellow Nova, Riku-Keyblade, JakeH, Golden Knight, Star Light, and Cisorlyx for being so far the only ones who support this idea and I hope you guys read the whole thing and understand why I thought of something like this. I also like to thank the same following people for reminding the rest of those who are just plain hateful, unfeeling, cruel, mangy, impolite, disrespectful, cold hearted, and rude of their manners reminding them if they don't like this idea, they can just leave. I just want those who support this idea to understand that I am kind of like a rare grown-up that never lost the rich imagination I had as a child. I hope you also realize that with an idea like this, I have a good imagination. Again, I thank the same following people for being so kind, understanding, respectful, polite, refined, honest, and supportive of my idea and I hope I will hear more supportive thoughts real soon. Thank You.

Iridium

Awards
Most of it, well the arguments, have been removed at least.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I'm truly amazed that for once on this forum people discovered what they were doing - being mean.

Anyway, I regret leaving. I never saw all those posts that "got deleted".

He probably does that already.

Ohhhhh!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Even if anyone did want Care Bears or My Little Pony, Disney doesn't own either.
Personally, I'd find it... interesting. o_O

Iridium

Awards
Those are the main reasons, we can leave the care bares and MLP stuff to fanfic.

*Edit*

BTW with my post count can I add rep to someone? They're very deserving of it right now =3

The Enchanted

Well, Sora3000 I had no idea you were an adult.

By the way I still have my Care Bears from when I was young (I am not an adult, I'm a teen) and still own some of the DVD's from then too.

But Care Bears and KH just don't mix, I mean really, they stand for cute and justice and KH stands for action and justice, but who knows what it would look like.

EDIT: Star Light you really desvere this rep point, you are just nice, a true good person! So here you go.

~The Enchnated

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I realize you don't like being insulted (nobody does, really), but erm, If I were you, I'd be expecting such from making a thread like this. It's only natural. Maybe it's not fair, but that's not how the world is. =/

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I still have my Pooh^ He sits on my desk chair.

Yeah though your fine. Some adults like care bears and some tinker bell and many more.

Oh and Yttrxium you can add rep even with zero posts. I do to people all the time who deserves it as is I need to do it to lot's of people I'm busy though praticing my piccolo between posts. I'm going to do it now though.

Oh and Enchanted I really don't need it it's the least I could do.

EDIT: Ok I did the max I can do for 24 hours I'll do the rest tommorow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back