• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
I hope there are a lot of you folks who just couldn’t resist looking for old school stuff that you remember watching on The Disney Channel back in the 1990s and how much you liked them when you were kids very much the way I do. When you read this thread, I hope most of you folks would like theses ideas and crossovers and understand why I thought they would be nice for KH3.

At first, I think that the worlds on My Little Pony and Care Bears would be separate worlds because here are the reasons:

In the world of My Little Pony, sometimes it just has a little bit of characters that have antics that you like to see especially Spike the dragon. I even did see the first movie once when the ponies and their cute and funny allies must protect their home from the disgusting purple slime known as the Smooze. It also had Danny DeVito as the Grundle King. I even found some fanart of Kingdom Hearts and My Little Pony crossovers and I hope you like them when you click on the links to them:

The Kingdom Hearts Gang in... by ~Miyuko142 on deviantART
My Little Sora by ~Yakko-Warner on deviantART
Custom MLP- Sora by ~songbird21 on deviantART

Next is my idea on the world of Care Bears. I think if Sora would be a care bear, he would need a name for what kind he would be because he has such good heart. My choices are the following: Brave Heart Sora, Noble Heart Sora, and Trueheart Sora. You tell me which one of these names would fit him. Since their main enemy's name is No Heart, he can be perfect to have the heartless do his dirty deeds (along with Shrieky and Beastly). I have also seen the first and third of the Care Bear movies.

Now I thought that it would be very nice, cool, cute, and fun if the worlds of the little ponies and the care bears were brought together as one because I found that they both have some things in common. For one thing, both the little ponies and the care bears have symbols on their bodies to represent who they are and what they do. Another thing is that not only I thought the world should mostly have mini games but it should also have Sora and the gang to help the ponies fight off the Smooze (with a little help from the care bears of course). Also, why I thought they can be a big help for the ponies is because I thought of something that would be really cool. When the flutter ponies assemble to do their flutter wings attack against the Smooze, they should have care bear riding on each of them and when they do the flutter wings attack they should combine it with the care bears’ ultimate attack, “Care Bear Stare”. In case you folks don’t remember what the “Care Bear Stare” is, it is when the collected bears stand together and radiate light from their respective tummy symbols. These combine to form a ray of love and good cheer which could bring care and joy into the target’s heart. I hope you guys find this attack combo pretty amazing if you think about it. Another reason why I thought the ponies and care bears should be together is because I found some very cute My Little Pony and Care Bears crossovers fanart that gave me the idea and I hope you like them when you check out these links:

Fizzy and Care Bear tattoo BW by ~karadarkthorn on deviantART
Chard: MLP AND Care Bear by *guardian-of-moon on deviantART
Care Bear and Pony by ~anarchy-kisses on deviantART
Real Custom -Bear and pony by ~purenightshade on deviantART
Riding the rainbow of green by *LazyJenny on deviantART

I hope you folks will think this over and I hope you will like this idea in many ways. I know it is not Disney related but still you should think it is a good idea. When you do comment on this, I hope they are good. I’ll be waiting to hear them. Thank You.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
oO.jpg

Dyingslow666

XDDDD I laughed so hard at the pictures...but seriously, on a lighter note, i dont think it should be in the game, it seems too childish

I Mean I can handle Atlantica and 100 acre wood, but seriously, the Care bears? no...-___-

KingdomSealer

ARE YOU INSANE!!?? Wouldn't work at all. @_@' But it was a good laugh.

And dont double post Dyslingslow please. Your new its ok but letting you know.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Including the Care Bears is going waaaay over the top. Kingdom Hearts is a game made for kids and teens, not toddlers.

A

Audo

I don't think Disney owns my Little Pony or Care Bears....

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL! Are you really serious about this?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Hoowah! o_O
Uh...I don't think so.
Not Disney, and Pooh already picked up the role of innocence and awesomeness in the game.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Neither of those have anything to do with Disney, also GTFO with that crap.

My Little Pony? Honestly?

MyLittlePony-RunawayRainbow.jpg

Stealth.Baker

Ummm, are you being serious? I don't want to sound mean... but no. No, I don't see this as a good idea. At all.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
This idea came straight from the toilet, and would be the downfall of Kingdom Hearts if it ever became reality.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Too tired to say anything coherent.
I'll keep it short.

I hate you for even thinking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back