• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mighty No. 9 (or the game that tried)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor to megaman being made by inafune+ex-capcom staff)

Yes, I'm thinking they might have to add more stretch goals because I can see the funds more than tripling by the deadline.

-HPANV.png

This was so touching.

Yeah, excuse me *cries nostalgic tears in the corner*

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (spiritual successor to megaman being made by inafune+ex-capcom staff)

Yes, I'm thinking they might have to add more stretch goals because I can see the funds more than tripling by the deadline.

-HPANV.png

This was so touching.

TxT Best image of the year, I even shed a tear.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

1.1 million dollars and counting.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I love this picture. Looking forward to seeing Beck blast the rest of them.

110a6de5dda104da34261e4bbd4d89b8_large.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Tomorrow $1,500,000 is going to happen~

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Really loving this theme song. I've been listening to it over and over for about an hour now.

[video=youtube;Vc8aXhQFFmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8aXhQFFmQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I'm really wondering what might be added in place of the question marks. Though I'd be happy if it reached 2.5 million regardless.

EDIT: Mac and Linux users: rejoice!
9b664a0fdfdb27485387fa6b8cb4abb7_large.jpg

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Really loving this theme song. I've been listening to it over and over for about an hour now.

[video=youtube;Vc8aXhQFFmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8aXhQFFmQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The fucking theme song is out already? Geez…that was magnificent.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

The diddlying theme song is out already? Geez…that was magnificent.

Yes, they used it in Inafune's video for the kickstarter and have confirmed that it is indeed the main theme for the game. It and most of the music in the game will be done by Manami Matsumae, who worked on the soundtrack for the classic Mega Man games. So we know one thing for certain. The music in this game will be a blessing to our ears!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

While the image hasn't been updated yet (see below), 1.5 million has been reached: we're getting New Game Plus and Turbo mode. :3

And because of overwhelming response, they've decided to reduce the stretches of both the Documentary and PS3/X360/WiiU goals so now they only need to reach 2.2 million to go multiplatform.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Now we await what is inside the mystery box.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Now we await what is inside the mystery box.

Not yet. They're switching the positions of the mystery boxes with Documentary and multi-platform. (so just a bit longer...)

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Nice theme song. I'd really want a PS3 version. Knowing the rate the amount of money has been increasing, they're probably gonna get to that point as well.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Just so we're clear: the new stretch goal positions

c512d0f1fbc2138c2d10ae4a27b9025b_large.jpg

State

Awards

Someone needs to grab Kickstater's logo and animate it a la "IT PRINTS MONEY" or Inafune's mouth.

Gram

Banned
Awards

While the image hasn't been updated yet (see below), 1.5 million has been reached: we're getting New Game Plus and Turbo mode. :3

And because of overwhelming response, they've decided to reduce the stretches of both the Documentary and PS3/X360/WiiU goals so now they only need to reach 2.2 million to go multiplatform.

New game plus <333

I doubt it'll take them very long to reach the multiform goal. =D

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

It's stuck around 1.5 mil.

I fear we may never know what lays inside the mystery box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back