• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Microsoft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
re: Microsoft - "Guess what! More NOGAMES!"

Microsoft. What is this?

Ohfuckfuckeroo. My 360 just got the RRoD. This isn't even funny.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Do you have the warrantee? You should be in the clear if you do.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Do you have the warrantee? You should be in the clear if you do.

Yeah, but it's okay now. I think I left it on for too long, that's why. Weird, though. Maybe I was abusing DMC4 too much. D:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Well it depends on the model and what cooling system it's using. Typically I can run mine for hours on end with no problem, but it's never good to push it.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

I like the new Summer Update, but I don't get the Avatar features. Payable stuff? What's the point, the avatar does absolutely nothing useful :/

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, but it's okay now.

Not to scare, but expect it to die soon. Mine did that with Burnout Paradise, and a few days later, it died.

Payable stuff? What's the point, the avatar does absolutely nothing useful :/

And yet people will pay for it.

afrobutt

Silver Member

I like the new Summer Update, but I don't get the Avatar features. Payable stuff? What's the point, the avatar does absolutely nothing useful :/

those cog helmets are mighty fashion-able

TheChosenOne

Fable 3 looks a lot better than the last Fable.
Although that's not hard.
I wish Molyneux would stop his drama shit.

Trag

Bronze Member

I got Fallout 3 from my cousin the other day, and I'm addicted. It's like, I hated it and shut off the game because I'd die and forgot to save and had to go back, but now that I get that you should save every once in a while and shit, it's actually really fun. I'm level 6 now :D

afrobutt

Silver Member

this fable looks like it might be better the 2, if only because the idea of ruling over your own kingdom and being able to make changes to the town seems okay

it would also be nice if your children had more presence, such as complaining or i dunno trying to have you assassinated

Firo

Oh Crap

I'm liking the emphasis on the story this time. Fable 2 was to short.

Hopefully they'll add a character creator, like Oblivion.

Trag

Bronze Member

I like the way it is, you're character changes by how you play. I'm pretty excited for this, Fable 2 was really fun, but as others said, toooooooooo short. I hated my kids, I remember having them follow me and then forgetting to tell them/my wife to stop following, going into the arena without noticing it, and then accidentally killing my entire family. The hottest wife you can get in Albion is in Rookridge, after you do the quest where you invest. She's a whore and she's dancing next to a door, luckily for me she had minimal amounts of STDs :D
I definitely like the idea of ruling, because I was disappointed in the fact that I spent so much time trying to buy houses and put their rent up to buy that god damn million dollar house. But it was cool.
I can't wait to see how they spin it though, it sounds quite interesting.

afrobutt

Silver Member

lost planet 2 demo is pimp

hunting giant monsters with mecha (+2 shoulder mounts) is fabulous

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

So since the Elite is said to become $299 on August 31 (a day before the slim) I'm thinking of getting a new 360 sometime during the holidays. I mean, there's no games I want for it, and I don't want to buy a Gold membership, but.....

Nah I'll probably wait even more. I mean, I haven't played 360 since GTA IV so I think I can hold out for Alan Wake.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

So since the Elite is said to become $299 on August 31 (a day before the slim) I'm thinking of getting a new 360 sometime during the holidays. I mean, there's no games I want for it, and I don't want to buy a Gold membership, but.....

Nah I'll probably wait even more. I mean, I haven't played 360 since GTA IV so I think I can hold out for Alan Wake.

Beat me to it.

This should be interesting. I have been holding back from getting a 360 for a few reasons, I wanted the elite bundles, I didn't want to pay $399 and then $100 more for a wireless adapter, I do play 360 over my friend's homes quite a bit, oh and that jasper chip is really bugging me. I don't want to get a system without it.

With this price cut, I'm a little less apprehensive towards getting one but mainly for it's exclusives that have already come out. I think I'll forget about the wireless adapter or XBL paid membership for now.

Back