• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Microsoft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
re: Microsoft - "Guess what! More NOGAMES!"

lol jasper.
Jasper 360s still break down.
Mine is a 2006 360 and it's yet to break (and for that, I hate it).

Yeah, but the failure rate of consoles with the jasper is less than those without so far.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I wanna play Fable. Not massively into RPGs or shit, but I have Oblivion & it's pretty crackin' good. There aren't many games I'd take an interest to but BioShock is a must-have for me &&& I reeeally hope BioShock 2 does well in 360 sales.

Haha. I have a black 360 Elite, I think it was something like £300 including the console with a 120 GB harddrive, headset & wireless controller & silver membership for XBOX LIVE and all that, aaand I got three games with it, too; BioShock, Gears of War 2 and Crackdown, the latter of which I played for ten minutes and sold. But now I'm just rambling so blahhh.

Trag

Bronze Member

I leave my xbox on for days at a time, I've been doing it since christmas, it still runs perfectly normal. I won't be surprised, nor disappointed when it RROD's though, I've quite taken to PC games lately. I only really use my Xbox to watch movies on the TV through my portable harddrive, and with my new computer i"ll be able to just get a wire and connect my PC to my TV. I hope it doesn't RROD, but I don't care either way, I only own about 3 games for it :/

darkheart709

Bronze Member

lol @ 360 Pro now being $249.

Ahahahaha. People can now choose between a 360 with a hard drive versus a Wii for the same price, LOL.

yeah, apparently the rumor is that this is to get rid of the pro which is suppose to get phased out. why its a good steal for the core gamers, casuals still might not be interested because it doesn't have the games they prefer to play like wii fit and WSR. the ps3 slim at least has a blue ray player so that can be a good selling point

Macabre

Gold Member

Peter Molyneux is gonna promise lots of gameplay features. I'm betting 90% of those features won't be in Fable 3.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Selling my p.o.s. 360 at GameStop. I get $100 store-credit for it :>
That way I can get an Elite later when I scrounge up $200. Woot.

I haven't touched my 360 in months so it's not like it makes a difference for now.

afrobutt

Silver Member

can you use a wireless 360 controller on windows xp with the charge&play kit?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

My 360's scaring me. I try to turn it on and all of the controller's lights are lit up, but none on the 360. Also, it won't display anything.

It's going to RRoD soon, isn't it?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

My 360 has given me a few scares too.
Like if you unplug the video cables, you'll get 4 red lights and your 360 will flip out. Lol.

I'll get an Elite later.....hopefully I can pick that one up at GameCrazy with an HDMI cable :>

Back